Goodworld makes online giving a snap!
April 12, 2022
Goodworld makes online giving a snap!
Hollywood Police Activities LeagueNon-profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Goodworld
The Hollywood Police Activities League uses Goodworld for our online giving and events software platform. We started using it last year, and have been pleased with it's user friendly landing page and campaign set ups. It's has definitely helped us streamline our online donation processing and overall online giving has increased. Additionally, we use the Events section for registration of participant and donor events which has gone very well so far. While I'm hoping they can add a couple options I understand are in the works for tailoring some of their pages, we are definitely happy with our transition to using the platform. Previously we were using several different online and point of purchase programs, with information being captured different ways, varying service charges and tracking gifts was messy. By settling under one platform - Goodworld - this also makes importing data into our CRM much more effective.
- Ease of creating a branded landing page, Day 1 we were able to set up our main donation page on our website, that looked great, was easy to copy links, and with the page or event set up, it's easy to edit and update.
- Donor list exports, easy to filter and download
- Payment - Gift notifications are prompt
- I'd like to see the functionality for tweaking event/ticket purchases to allow for a discount code or VIP code. That will allow us more flexibility with our event pages without having to do as much back end additions
- For Campaigns, I'd like to see the option for Dollars raised without having to include the overall $ Goal. I'd also like to have a few other options for editing donations.
- As the platform expands, it would be great to have a few more options for event pages to allow for a multiple logos that can have links, to showcase our sponsors better. This may already work, but I'm trying to figure it out better.
- Easy setup and flexibility for branded landing pages and campaigns
- Easy download of donations and contact reports
- Low cost for the platform making it easy to start for small nonprofits
- Using Goodworld, we implemented our first monthly giving campaign and it's going very well. It also helps us keep track and stay engaged with our dedicated donors.
- We started using Goodworld in December 2021, and have raised over $32K in online donations 4 months with no problems in processing, no calls with issues. We love the ease of use, and confidence that the information is secure.
- We are planning to kick off a Spare Change campaign soon love the idea of this option
The biggest incentive for using Goodworld as opposed to other platforms is truly ease of use and branding ability. While the other platforms may have extra bells and whistles on the database management compared to Goodworld's current setup, These other programs make it challenging for a nonprofit to create or update quickly. Additionally, response times for support with Goodworld is timely whereas our experience with the other platforms was definitely slower.
Do you think Goodworld delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Goodworld's feature set?
Did Goodworld live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Goodworld go as expected?
Would you buy Goodworld again?
I'd recommend the Goodworld platform for almost any scenario of online giving. It's definitely well suited for smaller grassroots organizations as it isn't cost-prohibitive, and helps get you up and running to process donations quickly. Their customer service has been great with fast response times and helping me get things sorted out quickly so there is not downtime for our front-end users. I'd say the only real challenge we experienced to date is regarding in-person events that need a point of purchase/donation swiper. For live events we still need to work out the particulars and I expect Goodworld will come up with a few options soon.