Overall Satisfaction with Google Authenticator
We currently use Google Authenticator for two-factor authentication to access multiple software platforms we use.
- The ability to use multiple software.
- Very easy to set up.
- Can be used on multiple devices.
- When you get a new iPhone it creates a duplicate for the same software, so you have to delete one. It does not do this with other phone brands in my experience.
- Functionality appears different on different types of devices.
- Has helped us implement two-factor authentication/security across our organization.
- Added security.
- Feeling of being protected.
Microsoft Authenticator allows you to select "accept" instead of putting in a code.
I have yet to have to use their support, so I cannot speak on this.
Do you think Google Authenticator delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Authenticator's feature set?
Did Google Authenticator live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Google Authenticator go as expected?
Would you buy Google Authenticator again?
Google Authenticator is great for implementing two factor security across multiple software & adding that extra layer of protection.