Overall Satisfaction with Google Charts
We used Drupal CMS for some of our sites and needed a way to display the survey results on one site in chart format. There was already a module that displayed the results using Google Charts somewhat, but needed modifying. I took the module, modified it to better use the charts and then was able to have it released back on Drupal.org for the community.
- It allows for a variety of charts styles.
- Its API is very user-friendly so that you can use a variety of programming languages to interact with it.
- It interacts well with Google's other APIs so that you can use maps or some other API to create the charts you need.
- It could use some better customizability of the charts.
- Better readability of the the items of the charts.