Google Charts review
April 01, 2021
Google Charts review
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Google Charts
Google Charts is used to organize and analyze information, and as a useful tool for tracking relationships and event registration. Used by many departments and between different departments and employees. Easy to share and add users for additional contributions, also easy to save a pdf, or print a hard copy to save information.
- Very easy to share, with different settings so users can share information or invite others to edit
- User friendly, easy to pick up if you've used excel or other spreadsheet programs
- Easy to do basic formatting
- Some formatting options that are available in excel are not available in Google Charts, and some formatting options that are available in Google Charts are glitchy
- Copying a sheet or chart is not as simple as it could be. Would also be great to be able to copy formatting from different cells or sheets.
- Allowed us to effectively track impact of various campaigns
- Increased ROI of marketing campaigns
- Real-time analytics of our campaigns make it easy to fine-tune
- Microsoft Excel
Google Charts is very similar, but being cloud-based, makes sharing and real-time editing easier. MS Excel can do a little more with data analysis and formatting, but we usually didn't need those more advanced features. Formatting is easy and very customizable and the dashboard templates make it easy to get started producing reports. There are usually add-ons (user-created code) that can provide any functionality that the standard Google chats feature lacks, but finding good ones and installing them is a hassle. I hope Google continues to add functions to reduce the need for these patches.
Do you think Google Charts delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Charts's feature set?
Did Google Charts live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Charts go as expected?
Would you buy Google Charts again?
It’s very user-friendly and intuitive, and there are plenty of forums to find answers for anything you don’t know how to do.
It’s hard to talk to an actual person about any questions or issues you might experience, which is what I’d prefer. But there are lots of articles and forums to find most answers