Overall Satisfaction with Google Forms
Google Forms was used within my classes as well as the administration at my school. It was used as a medium for both online quizzes, legitimate surveys and questionnaires. The problems it addressed were determining satisfaction with a class or the school in its entirety quickly and efficiently while helping maintain accuracy through anonymity.
- Easy to read and understand questions
- Simple response options
- Allows for quick surveys
- Options for responses could be more easily shown
- The site is a bit bland and could use more positive aesthetics
- Questions could be displayed more prominently
- It has sped up online quiz taking
- It sped up the collection of data for surveys
- Its simple and bland design has led people to often forget and miss questions making surveys somewhat inaccurate
There are very few SPECIFIC scenarios where Google Forms is well suited or appropriate. The software is a very broadly applicable thing that can help a variety of people in a variety of situations. I have seen the software used for both online quizzes and surverys themselves and in each instance it has worked great.