RescueAssist Review: "Not really intuitive."https://www.trustradius.com/remote-desktopRescueAssistUnspecified7.6601012012-11-29T03:55:28.341Z
- It allows quick connection and great meeting management.
- Presenter controls and screen sharing is always positive.
- Video quality is usually outstanding, and much better than other video call systems.
- Connection issues seem to plague the novice users.
- Bringing in clients to join calls usually confuses them, and we resort to having 10 minutes of instructions assigned to them.
- Immediate coordination with teams scattered over the globe (Latin America, Africa, North America). Reduces travel to only essential need.
If a similar organization offered easier to use systems along with simpler user experience, we could switch.
Evaluation and Selection
Usually available without a problem, although sometimes calls get dropped or users sit in empty meeting rooms while waiting for an admin to arrive, while the call is actually going on.