Overall Satisfaction with GoToMyPC
KICI-LP Radio is a low power community radio station staffed by volunteers with professional broadcasting backgrounds. GoToMyPC is invaluable. We use it to update our programming on a daily basis. Especially during the pandemic, this allows us to manage programming remotely.
- Reliable and efficient remote access
- Excellent tech support
- Reasonable cost and variety of packages to fit needs of nearly any size operation
- Clear instructions.
- Use needs to get used to working with screens that may need re-sizing.
- Have needed to re-install a couple times, not sure the cause.
- A remote "Undo" function would be useful.
- Great to use with desktop or laptop, very difficult with tablet of phone; not impossible, but nearly so.
- Sometime "freezes," not sure if that is an issue on your end or ours.
- Vastly increased our ability to offer a wide range of programming in a timely manner.
- Has made it possible to manage our station when unable to be there in person.
- Has enhanced the ability to collaborate.
Do you think GoToMyPC delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GoToMyPC's feature set?
Did GoToMyPC live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GoToMyPC go as expected?
Would you buy GoToMyPC again?
While I am not familiar with many other applications, this is the best I have found. It functions well with different operating systems and types fo computers, is very reliable. The ability to connect with our studio remotely is not only extremely convenient, it has been critical during the pandemic and in inclement weather. One wish would be for a subscription that costs less for smaller operations. Easier management for tablet and/or phone would also be a great addition.