Updated December 10, 2021
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with GraalVM
GraalVM is a really powerful technology that is being used in certain departments of my organization. This allows us to pre-compile Java programs and helps us to speed up the processes by using minimal resources. This is highly maintainable and easy to use for Java developers. This helps us in deploying more container services with the same hardware.
- Reduction of application size.
- This supports Java 111.
- Hardware requirements have reduced because of this.
- Minimal consumption of resources.
- Documentation needs to be improved and in a proper manner.
- Support of Micro services needs to be enhanced.
- Customer Support Service is not up to the mark.
- This has improved the process efficiency.
- Minimal usage of resources which results in cost reduction.
- Resulted in business growth.
The support services [are] not very much up to the mark as per the market. They need to improve it to make it at par with their competitors.
Do you think GraalVM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GraalVM's feature set?
Did GraalVM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of GraalVM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy GraalVM again?
This is a perfect fit for projects where Java or other Java technologies are already being used. This minimizes the latency resulting in efficiency and effectiveness. This is very well recommended if you are working with coding and deployment. It's not suited for you if it doesn't support the language that you are using in your organization.