Overall Satisfaction with Grade.us
Grade.us is the core of our business. We deploy it in the context of our larger business in our consultancy with Home Care Agency owners across the country. It addresses the need to get a difficult population (senior citizens) to articulate reviews of the agency's service more easily. The agencies benefit by showing a larger, more impressive online footprint.
- Software is solid. Problems almost always boil down to user error rather than code failure.
- Customer service is top-notch. Quick response with thoughtful responses.
- System allows us to fully white label our services in an intuitive and logical manner. No slips.
- Reporting from the system is automated to the point that it makes us look smart without us really having to prove we are thinking.
- Video support could be a little more granular.
- The nomenclature used in the dashboard is a little unclear to a new user.
- The password assignment system is a bit over-engineered making it harder to use.
- Grade.us is the core of our business strategy. All other products spring from it.
- Pricing is very fair allowing us to profit from the relationship.
Grade.us is more affordable and allows us to make more profit as consultants. Other companies are much less cooperative with those who use their products. We have much more personal control over the software and how we can customize it for our clients' purposes. We feel much more like we are in a partnership with Grade.us than others with whom we could work.
This has been a pleasant surprise. Historically, Grade.US was protected from bothersome customers by a firewall of secret access and "we will get to you when we get to you." Recently, however, it has taken a dramatic turn to the very positive. The adition of Valarie to the staff is a major plus, but other support team members have really stepped up, too. I feel very comfortable with the support and being able to get answers quickly.
Do you think Grade.us delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Grade.us's feature set?
Did Grade.us live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Grade.us go as expected?
Would you buy Grade.us again?
When people want to get a broad range of their employees capable of soliciting reviews from happy clients.