Overall Satisfaction with Grammarly
I use Grammarly mainly for proofreading and editing purpose. It is integrated with the mailbox and Google doc which makes it very easy for the writers and editors to proofread and improvise the content.
- Spelling check
- Grammar check
- Sentence formation
- Integration with other tools
- More intuitive with the content
- Phone application isn't very smooth to use
- Reduced chances of spell and grammatical errors
- Increase efficiency within proofreading abd editing team
- Improves communication in general
Do you think Grammarly delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Grammarly's feature set?
Did Grammarly live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Grammarly go as expected?
Would you buy Grammarly again?
While writing emails, creating documents, especially with the marketing department where content work happens day in and day out. If the platform can also provide templates for writers to pick and choose and improve on those styles, that will be a value added. For eg. Templates for press releases, case studies, ebooks etc.