HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Roshni Rahman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Marketing tools from HubSpot are used for both our website and our database of customers. Using the Marketing Hub in a variety of ways is a breeze. It helps us keep tabs on our customers' activity and identify potential new ones. Also, we can share online marketing campaigns with our customers and partners through this platform. For generating leads, email, and managing social and Google ad campaigns, we employ landing pages, email, and ads. Identifying users and fans, as well as marketing to them, is straightforward.
  • Various modes capture and report website visits and form submissions, and the menu bar is well-organized.
  • Posting images and setting a schedule is simple, and workflows have a user-friendly UI that makes them easy to use.
  • Design, segment, and contact information are all carefully considered in the auto-tracking of calls to action (CTAs).
  • Workflows are sometimes tricky to understand, and the pricing structure is a little steep.
  • Template editing lacks a web design grid and custom fonts.
Anyone, regardless of their profession, can enjoy it to its fullest. HubSpot [Marketing Hub] is a good fit for any business. Every type of business, from clothing stores to warehouse storage companies, has benefited from its use. HubSpot [Marketing Hub] is an excellent option for those who are just getting started in the field of online marketing. After the site is up and running, there is little need for further development or intervention. We'd have to work harder to sell through our website, email campaigns, and overall sales with many pre-made templates and other items are available to use right away—the best option for teams that want more collaboration and real-time tools.
Chris Gomez, SPHR | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our sales and marketing teams use Hubspot Marketing [Hub] exclusively in order to create campaigns, send emails to customers and prospects, and create automated sequences. It's helpful to have all of our content and data in one place that is easily accessible. We've also recently transitioned our website to Hubspot and we're just now seeing the benefits of being able to create quick landing pages and utilize A/B testing.
  • A/B testing has been really effective for our landing pages and emails.
  • Adding our website to Hubspot has made it easier to make fast changes and get quality data and insights.
  • Emails are easy to create and share between teams to get feedback and collaborate on.
  • While Hubspot has added some collaborative tools, I think this could improve. I'd like to see more options to comment on emails and ways of being able to share out changes as well as approval channels.
  • The ability to update ads via the calendar is pretty cumbersome. There's no good way to bulk edit or update. You have go into each one individually.
  • Real time edits would be nice. If you have multiple people working on the same thing, you'll get kicked out and your changes might not be saved.
I think Hubspot marketing is great for teams who need a little help getting started. There are plenty of out-of-the-box templates and things to choose from. There are also great testing solutions to help discover what's working and what's not. However, teams looking for more collaboration and tools to interact in real-time, I'm not sure it's the best.
Nichole Schlecht | TrustRadius Reviewer
The Marketing Hub is used in multiple ways. We use the landing pages to drive leads, email to keep in contact with our customers and prospects, social to grow community and awareness and ads to manage all of our social and google ad campaigns. My favorite by far is the ads. It makes it so simple to target and remarket to fans and users.
  • Easy to use the platform
  • The ads portion is so simple and makes stuff like remarketing on social platforms super simple.
  • Campaigns are excellent for keeping an eye on the all parts of the campaign from setting and tracking goals to integrating all of the pieces in one simple place.
  • Landing pages - super simple to use to create effective landing pages.
  • I would love to see some additional landing pages designs. They are effective but lack finish. You need someone that can code the landing pages to make them really pop.
  • Integrating other parts on hubspot a little better.
  • Forms could use a little help, maybe with some conditional fields.
It's great no matter what business you're in. I've used HubSpot for everything from clothing retailers to warehouse storage companies and it really fits with any industry. The CRM is included with the Marketing Hub so it makes it really simple to have all of your contacts in one place, market to them and find similar clients using remarketing/lookalike campaigns with ads.
Joey Harman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a Semi-Custom Home Builder in Washington. We use Hubspot's Marketing tools for our website and contact database. The Marketing Hub always us to track new and current customer activity on our website. It also allows us to share online marketing campaigns with our contact base. This has increased our sales without a doubt and made our company name better known in Washington.
  • Email Marketing
  • Automated Emails
  • Increase of Lead response time
  • Integration in our website
  • Sales analytics from website and emails
  • Maybe the workflows could be better regarding time frames? Workflows are "yes or no" but could be more specific regarding time or just days of the week.
For us at Coval Homes, I don't believe we would be capable of doing what we need to do without Hubspot. Our website, email campaigns, and overall sales would be much weaker without these tools.
HubSpot is being used by Marketing department mainly but few others like SalesOps, Sales enablement etc. also use it periodically to determine customer journey. The business problems it solves are: 1) Gives holistic view of a B2B buyer journey at a single place 2) Captures website visits and form fills through any mode effectively 3) Improves efficiency and provides analytics on various stages a buyer goes through in the lifecycle
  • Excellent customer journey
  • Analytics on B2B buyer at a single place
  • Captures website visits and form fills through multiple mode
  • Pricing could be more flexible
  • More details on website visits like duration of each page visited, location of each visit etc. would add more value
  • Allowing more no. of reports in reporting dashboard could be helpful.
Scenarios where it is well suited: When you need a holistic view of your buyer journey and identify which stage he is in, what content he is engaging with, what activities have been performed on him, etc. all in one place, HubSpot is the best tool. Scenarios where it may be less appropriate: When you do not have separate budget for Marketing Hub/automation or you do not have that many clients to deal with, then you may need to rely on HubSpot at a later point of your journey.
Daniela Belevan | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is used by our sales and marketing department in our organization. It helps solve the problem of having our CRM and digital marketing combines into one single platform. It's great because it helps us have everything together, thus growing our business and being able to sell the platform to our clients. I would definitely recommend HubSpot.
  • Email Marketing - Better than you ever imagined, so many options and great tools. Works great on all platforms and it's very user friendly. UX and UI are the best!
  • CRM - Helpful and has a lot of information about your client, such as how they got to your website and which pages they have visited.
  • Prices - You're either a big agency, or not big enough to be able to afford it. no middle ground in their pricing.
  • CMS is not what I expected, currently it is too complicated.
HubSpot is well suited for any business who needs to integrate their CMS with their marketing material. HubSpot is a tool that helps you merge both, thus increasing your chances to increase revenue and grow as a business. HubSpot requires your sales and marketing team to learn the tool, and once your team learns how to use it, it only gets better!
Daniel Berry | TrustRadius Reviewer
As an inbound marketing agency, our company relies on HubSpot for most of our activities, across the whole organization. It solves the problem of having multiple software programs by consolidating all of them into one, which is extremely convenient for all of us who use it on a daily basis.
  • Content creation
  • Data vizualization
  • Contact properties
  • Customer support
  • Email analytics
  • Easier way to access "big picture" data
  • Better collaboration with other tools
  • E-commerce capabilities
  • Video capabilities on email
HubSpot is well suited for any business focused on effective marketing, but is exceptionally suited for businesses interested in inbound marketing. It's probably not ideal for individual marketers, but it's fantastic for marketing teams with multiple people. It also requires an investment, so it's not ideal for businesses with limited budgets.
We use HubSpot to nurture and track inbound leads and then push them to the sales team. The landing page tracking allows us to flawlessly track every campaign. We also appreciate the use of email and newsletter facilitation based on automated campaigns using workflows. We also use the dash boarding tools and they help automate reporting.
  • Workflows
  • Landing page Creation
  • Campaign tracking
  • Better integration with Salesforce
  • Easier template editing
  • Easier access to custom fonts
If a company is looking to automate lead capturing and nurturing, this is the right tool. It’s easy to make custom workflows based on a variety of conditions to filter leads and assign them to a campaign. The contacts section allows to see the history of their interaction with your website and open rates from the emails you sent.
Usually takes me between three and five days to receive any kind of answer that is not a complete copy paste of a template answer.
We utilize HubSpot Marketing Hub Enterprise and integrate it with our Salesforce Sales Cloud Enterprise to automate and manage our email marketing, social media, nurture campaigns, landing pages, and automation workflows. The tool provides a very intuitive user interface and integrating the tool with Salesforce is easy with some caveats related to how HubSpot and Salesforce treat leads differently.
  • Organize, segment, and details on Contacts
  • Integrates with Salesforce Sales Cloud to augment Salesforce information
  • Email, call, and update contacts from within HubSpot
  • Revenue attribution is functional, but limited
  • No native event management module
  • Contacts currently groups Leads and Contacts from Salesforce
HubSpot is a great introductory CRM that businesses can use to digitize their contact management, sales processes, and segmentation efforts. The paid versions add power to this tool as a business scales and need more sophisticated features. HubSpot is very good at offering an intuitive user experience for both admins and end-users. HubSpot Academy offers free courses on both theory and software.
We use HubSpot for marketing automation campaigns, targeting segmented audiences with content and offers. We integrate it into our WordPress website so that it can track the user journey for contacts, and then we use the data to follow clients and prospects through their engagement with our site and content in order to serve them appropriate content and move them down the funnel to a purchase decision.
  • Email design and deployment
  • Contact record management
  • Site integration
  • Integration with project management tools
  • Automating lead scoring
  • Reporting integration with 3rd party tools
HubSpot is particularly well suited to designing, executing and reporting on integrated marketing campaigns. Being able to easily create aesthetically pleasing landing pages and emails that connect to one another and integrate with an existing site and its content is very helpful and is typically a seamless process. It's a Cadillac service, though, and for small clients it's hard to justify the cost.
I used Hubspot in the agency where I worked for 7 years. Currently I am an independent consulting entrepreneur and I only use the free version of both products, marketing and CRM. Even being limited versions, they are quite useful.

I have hubspot connected to my web in WordPress through a plugin and the great thing is that, thanks to collected forms, I can follow up on any conversion that takes place on my website. These contacts become part of my database on the platform, but at the same time I use it to redirect contacts to MailChimp, which I use for shipping and automation.

Additional use the tool "Lead Flows" and recently added the "forms" to that version. What I like most is the monitoring of a user's life cycle according to their behavior.
  • Content management - it facilitates the creation of any piece of content. From a post to social networks, a blog post, a mailing or Landing Page.
  • Contact management - because it allows for a total tracking of each user from reaching away until it becomes a client. Also it helps to monitor the life cycle of each contact and creating smart for debugging database lists.
  • Keyword management - I love completely handling the keywords of HubSpot because it helps you to do research, it helps you track and in each publication helps you with optimizing contents.
  • The forms - with smart fields [you can] avoid asking the same information from frequent contacts and this helps us limit our database with additional information about each person.
  • Keywords suggestions only work in English and short tail keywords.
  • Pricing more realistic for some markets
  • Maybe some ambassador or entrepreneur program
I recommend using HubSpot for big brands with long purchase cycles. I do not recommend it for retail or massive consumption brands or SME enterprises with low budget. Yes, they could use some inbound tactics, which could be implemented seamlessly with other tools. HubSpot is to go all the way, with each phase of the inbound methodology.
Used by the whole marketing department and all other marketing departments worldwide.
  • Landing page creation.
  • A/B testing.
  • Analytics.
  • Content segmentation.
  • Not enough reporting.
  • scoring system is very basic.
  • Analytics are not good enough.
For organizations with small marketing teams this is the best product in the market. For big organizations that are looking for more flexible systems, HubSpot is less ideal.
Joelyn Brickner | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use [HubSpot Marketing Hub] for the CRM or are still in the process of developing this for email blasts including educational materials and promotions. We've built our website on HubSpot. It offers interconnected pages, blogging and social media posting. I've only been using it since October 2020, but I am impressed with how much support they offer, and when I need to edit, update or do something that's more FEWD, it's fairly easy to figure it out without years of experience.
  • The menu bar is well organized from Contacts (the CRM) to Marketing and Reports
  • Creating Social Media Posts is straight-forward; it's easy to upload images and set schedule
  • Editing website pages takes a little training, but once you understand the how the side bars and tools work, you're off and writing
  • Similar to editing website pages, posting blogs takes a little training, but you can immediately see the results, and they are easy to schedule and link up to social media.
  • Design Tools (part of the Marketing menu) takes a bit of hunting around to find things like posting forms.
I've worked with HubSpot [Marketing Hub] for six months and having all of the tools I need to write and edit website pages and blogs, post social media and send out emails is pretty awesome. There's still a lot of marketing and sales tools I don't know how or haven't had to use yet. I'm confident when I do need additional resources, HubSpot will probably have them. I'll learn to use them intuitively or easily find some training.
I've always had the information or support I needed with very little effort.
We use HubSpot Marketing Hub across our entire organization and for our Inedo Japan teams. I personally use HubSpot every day, multiple times a day, for marketing emails, contact management, lists, blogging, workflows, and analytics for all these. We rely on HubSpot to automate many processes that would otherwise take too much time for our small team.
  • Workflows have a great UI that make them easy to use
  • Automatic contact grouping by using the company emails
  • New email UI is nicely flexible
  • Email time zone send increases open rates
  • Auto-tracking on CTAs
  • Lists have some inflexibility that can be frustrating
  • Emails sometimes don't allow "Send To More"
  • Unreliable "undo" function on blogs editor
I basically live in HubSpot. While I don't have any experience with competing solutions, I have found HubSpot easy to use and consisting many features. We have found HubSpot highly appropriate for email marketing and blogging, lead tracking, and more. We do opt for a more designer-oriented solution for landing pages, as HubSpot's is designed more for amateur users and is thus less extensible than other solutions.
Not only have I personally seen improvements to the software during my time using it, but also nearly all my interactions with support staff have been not just helpful but also quite pleasant!
Ben Pincus | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are doing social media monitoring strategies, automatic sales processes, and online marketing. We can be sure of the analytics and results of our marketing at the end of the month because HubSpot Marketing Hub works excellent. It has been one of the best investments we have made.
  • I have done planning that involves automatic processes of the software to upload my leads.
  • I have no problems integrating HubSpot Marketing Hub with other platforms. It has unrivaled potential.
  • I have been able to monitor customers and then analyze their demands. The support is excellent.
  • The interface deserves to have more colors, I know they have made updates with new themes, but the colors are dull.
I recommend HubSpot Marketing Hub because it will help you upload your leads easily; you will like that most of the processes are automated. It has no software bugs and is very simplified to work with.
Elyse Meyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Integrated Solution: HubSpot provides a way to integrate all online marketing efforts to ensure that all campaigns have a strategic and integrated focus. This allows companies to have a truly closed loop marketing strategy.
  • Customer Support: Their customer support team is second to none. They constantly have individuals available on their support team, and they quickly and seamlessly assist with support questions.
  • Innovative: HubSpot enables individuals and companies to make the most of their marketing campaigns, and utilize the latest in inbound marketing. HubSpot is always at the cutting edge on what's next in marketing, and allow their users to stay ahead of the curve.
  • I only find one area where there could be some improvement, and that is the migration process. Bringing a new customer on board can sometimes just be a bit tedious. The job always gets done well, but the communication isn't as seamless as it is with leads and existing customers.
I would recommend dedicating enough time to utilize the tool. As with any software, you have to learn it and understand it in order for it to be powerful and effective. Utilize the training resources, a consultant to help you through the setup, and attend their ongoing webinars to stay up to date on HubSpot and the latest in inbound marketing.
Casey Cleary (LION) | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company is using HubSpot across the whole organization, primarily as an inbound marketing automation tool for new clients. It is addressing the problem of our clients not having a quantifiable, closed loop marketing funnel where leads and customers can be tracked through the buyer's journey.
  • The blogging tool is so easy to use. You just enter the text and follow the SEO requirements and voila! - optimized blog posts in minutes.
  • Creating conversion paths in HubSpot is simple because there are templates available, you can customize your own and build thank you emails, forms, landing pages, and connect them all together so they're ready to start converting leads!
  • The social publishing tool could use some improvements. There is no library function, so updates can't be reused in a customized posting schedule. They're just scheduled for a certain date and time as a use-once update.
HubSpot is a substantial monetary investment so it is only viable for our clients with middle to upper tier packages. Clients with smaller marketing budgets won't be able to access the amazing inbound marketing tools that HubSpot provides.
There have been a few glitches with social publishing times and blog post images & publish dates that have reoccured after being supposedly fixed, but the communication has been good and I have received multiple updates on where things are in the process of finding solutions.
Preet Chovatiya | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot Marketing is used for contact and email management of clients as well as our advertisement campaigns. It is a very good CRM management tool I have ever seen. HubSpot has solved our automation problem and that will really help us to manage email automation flow. It helps us to group contacts automatically by using company details which is a great time-saving feature.
  • Deign landing Page
  • Lead generation
  • Email & contact management
  • Email automation
  • Easy to use dashboard
  • More integrations
  • Price is little bit high.
  • Social media Integration is missing.
  • Custom fonts missing inside templated editing.
  • Marketing & traffic analytics feature is missing.
HubSpot Marketing Hub is well suited for digital marketing businesses. It is the very best platform to manage your client's campaign data, email lists & contact lists in one place and that saves your time according to me. You can set up a basic email automation sequence easily inside this platform. HubSpot Marketing Hub is not for those who are looking for advanced email automation and follow-ups sequences and for not those who are looking for ad management and marketing analytics.
David Pye | TrustRadius Reviewer
Widewail is utilizing HubSpot's Marketing Hub at every level of the organization with Sales, Marketing and Account Management being the most relevant departments. Among other things, it's been terrific at connecting us with potential customers, helping us measure the source of those leads and identifying the most effective content, processes and inbound strategies.
  • Generating Leads.
  • Analytics/Measurement.
  • Lead Management.
  • SEO Strategy.
  • Content Strategy.
  • CMS/Website Platform Usability.
I would recommend HubSpot's suite of tools to SMBs looking to centralize sales, marketing and other mission-critical business processes. I have no basis to rule it out for higher-volume Enterprise applications, but haven't worked with it at that level. There has been far more positives than negatives in regards to its usefulness to our company.
During the few times I've needed it, HS support has been accessible, helpful and efficient. Often rolling up their sleeves to make changes for you as opposed to leaving you with a list of instructions to decipher on your own.
Sereena Schneider (LION) | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it throughout our entire organization, as well as on behalf of our clients. Data and analytics are a HUGE part of what we do as inbound is still really new in our market so we utilize all of the tools HubSpot has. Content creation is another major component and the tools in HubSpot allow us to do that in a clear and simple manner. This saves us time and helps our clients better understand what we do.
One of my favourite features of HubSpot is the ability to do A/B split testing; it allows us to really focus on what resonates with each clients' ideal target personas.

• The support representatives are amazing - I never fear having to contact them for help.
  • This is the only tool we've found so far that has great options with Call-to-Action(CTAs) and split testing in the way we like to utilize it. That alone was one of the huge selling features.
  • The platform is ridiculously easy to use. Everything is laid out in easy-to-follow steps and if you've missed something, the software will let you know.
  • The training is amazing, I love the webinars.
  • Would love to see an e-commerce platform added to HubSpot
  • This is kind of a nit-picky point but you used to be able to adjust indents on bulleted/numbered lists (on blog posts and landing pages) and now you're no longer able to. I miss that feature.
  • The knowledge base (in help, to search for a question) almost seems like there's too much information in there. It can be really hard to find specific info sometimes.
For most clients, we produce a proposal for them that includes HubSpot in it because of the ease of use and the functionality of it. The only time it doesn't work (and we won't offer it as a solution) is when pricing is a major factor for the potential client. We may offer it as a high-end option, but most of the time we'll look for other solutions that can solve the potential's concerns. So of course, a key question for us is budget. If HubSpot can fit in the budget, that's what we go with. The only other time it's not a good fit (excluding budget) is if the client needs e-commerce functionality. Then it can be difficult to integrate it with another system.
I love the support team. Whenever I do need to call them, I actually get a little excited because I always learn something new, and they are willing to go above and beyond to make sure I'm happy and have everything I need. They also aren't afraid to admit to me when they aren't sure of the answer. When that happens, they work to find out what they need to know to help me. I think HubSpot's support team is the best I've ever encountered, both professionally and personally.
Adam Gould | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hubspot Marketing Hub is currently used in supplement to two other CRMs we use, to help with our ABM campaigns for the sales department/sdr team.
  • Integrations
  • UI loading times are fast
  • Easy access to support
  • Ease of use
  • No current cons
[HubSpot Marketing Hub is] less suited for ground-level startups/solo entrepreneurs as the basic license limitations are a bit tight. Better suited for anything above that, though.
Damini Gandhi | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use HubSpot for marketing automation activities like email campaigns, drip campaigns etc. It is a one-stop shop for all our marketing activities, including social media marketing campaigns.
  • Email workflows
  • GDPR compliance
  • Third party integration
  • Landing page design
  • Hubspot academy and certification
  • Social media integration and monitoring missing
  • Workflows are difficult to understand at times
  • Slightly premium pricing, for enterprise
It is an awesome solution for marketing automation except for social media monitoring part. If those integrations are achieved, then it will become a complete marketing full-stack solution.
Customer support helps us quickly and mostly available 24/7. Easy to raise tickets and get solutions to your problem.
We use HubSpot Marketing Hub throughout most of our marketing department. It is used to build landing pages for lead gen, push out marketing emails, create automation workflows for actions, and push to Salesforce campaigns, syncing over Salesforce activity into the marketing platform to be able to conduct marketing functions.
  • Ease of use
  • Easy to set up automations and workflows
  • Contact views to incorporate contact activity
  • Chat support is prompt and helpful
  • Company pages don't roll up contact activity
I love the ease of use of this platform. It's very easy to set up automation/workflows, lists, etc. It also allows you to view all contact activity on one, easy page. Building landing pages is also extremely easy. Troubleshooting is easy with HubSpot's chat support feature. You don't have to wait on hold or submit a ticket and get quick and easy help.

We use HubSpot [Marketing Hub] across the whole org. Primarily in marketing, of course, but we use it to enable Sales as well. Using the drip/nurture campaigns and the ability to add right from the CRM. Additionally, we have our whole website built through HubSpot [Marketing Hub]...it really helps keep the analytics under one accessible roof. Not everyone grasps Google Analytics and HubSpot [Marketing Hub] has made that information more digestible for the greater teams.
  • Landing Pages
  • Nurture/Drip
  • Sales Enablement
  • Grid system for web design
  • Customizable reporting could use some work
  • Email development is more hand held than customized
I believe [HubSpot Marketing Hub is] applicable just about anywhere. As far as Marketing Automation Solutions go, HubSpot [Marketing Hub] is up there at the top! It's very well suited to mass-emails, but a little more limited in a one-to-one sense. One of the best parts may be the dashboard and UI/UX...it's very easy to comprehend and even on-board new team members. Much better than some others out there.
Hubspot is my "go-to" platform for my small marketing agency. I think many folks look at Hubspot only for its CRM application, but Hubspot provides tools for social media marketing, content management, web analytics, and search engine optimization. It has everything you need to get started with digital marketing as you learn the ropes.
  • Content management.
  • Email marketing.
  • Hubspot works best when it's the only platform used, if you are okay with this, it's not a concern.
  • While emails are free, if your list has too many names, it will cost you.
  • Some inflexibility.
As mentioned earlier, we are a small marketing firm and this software suits us fine. However, if your organization scales to a much larger enterprise, Hubspot can be a limiting factor. That said, it is a great piece of software to cut your teeth on as you get your company rolling.

HubSpot Marketing Hub Scorecard Summary

Email & Online Marketing (9)
WYSIWYG email editor (326)
Dynamic content (326)
Ability to test dynamic content (303)
Landing pages (356)
A/B testing (282)
Mobile optimization (348)
Email deliverability reporting (693)
List management (358)
Triggered drip sequences (270)
9.2
Lead Management (4)
Lead nurturing (349)
Lead scoring and grading (321)
Data quality management (326)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (295)
Campaign Management (2)
Calendaring (301)
Event/webinar marketing (248)
Social Media Marketing (2)
Social sharing and campaigns (336)
Social profile integration (326)
Reporting & Analytics (3)
Dashboards (359)
Standard reports (355)
Custom reports (318)
Platform & Infrastructure (6)
API (248)
Role-based workflow & approvals (274)
Customizability (298)
Integration with Salesforce.com (223)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (94)
Integration with SugarCRM (90)

What is HubSpot Marketing Hub?

HubSpot Marketing Hub is a growth platform, on a mission to make the world more inbound. The vendor boasts over 64,500 total customers in more than 100 countries presently using HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. With Marketing Hub, HubSpot aims to give companies tools designed to help them Grow Better. HubSpot Marketing Hub is tailored by the vendor to have everything needed to run successful inbound marketing campaigns to keep people interested in a business, and happy to be its customers.

HubSpot Marketing Hub Features

• Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
  • Supported: Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
  • Supported: Integration with SugarCRM

HubSpot Marketing Hub Screenshots

Marketing Automation with HubSpot - Define workflows for highly targeted and personalized nurturing campaigns that send your leads and prospects the right targeted content at the right point in their decision-making process.HubSpot Analytics - Track engagement with your entire funnel with real-time reporting on website performance, traffic and marketing effectiveness.HubSpot Social Media - Don’t batch and blast. HubSpot’s social media publishing helps you become smarter about the way you schedule and publish content on social media.HubSpot Blogging and SEO - HubSpot provides an integrated set of tools for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) which makes getting found online a natural part of your inbound marketing mix. More than a simple CMS, HubSpot provides an integrated authoring view with SEO-oriented suggestions as you write blog posts.Marketing Automation with HubSpot - Define workflows for highly targeted and personalized nurturing campaigns that send your leads and prospects the right targeted content at the right point in their decision-making process.HubSpot Contacts - Integrating with most common CRMs, HubSpot provides a seamless view of your contacts, allowing you to customize and personalize email communications.

HubSpot Marketing Hub Video

Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/HubSpot to watch HubSpot Marketing Hub video.

HubSpot Marketing Hub Integrations

HubSpot Marketing Hub Competitors

HubSpot Marketing Hub Pricing

Starting Price: $50

More Pricing Information

SaaS Editions Pricing
Pricing DetailsTerms
Pro$890per month (includes 2,000 contacts)
Enterprise$3,200per month (includes 10,000 contacts)
Starter$50per month (includes 1,000 contacts)
Free$0per month

HubSpot Marketing Hub Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesUnited States, Argentina, Austria, Australia/Cocos/Christmas Island, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland/Aland Islands, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, India, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Supported LanguagesEnglish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish