HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

December 24, 2020
David Pye | TrustRadius Reviewer
Widewail is utilizing HubSpot's Marketing Hub at every level of the organization with Sales, Marketing and Account Management being the most relevant departments. Among other things, it's been terrific at connecting us with potential customers, helping us measure the source of those leads and identifying the most effective content, processes and inbound strategies.
  • Generating Leads.
  • Analytics/Measurement.
  • Lead Management.
  • SEO Strategy.
  • Content Strategy.
  • CMS/Website Platform Usability.
I would recommend HubSpot's suite of tools to SMBs looking to centralize sales, marketing and other mission-critical business processes. I have no basis to rule it out for higher-volume Enterprise applications, but haven't worked with it at that level. There has been far more positives than negatives in regards to its usefulness to our company.
During the few times I've needed it, HS support has been accessible, helpful and efficient. Often rolling up their sleeves to make changes for you as opposed to leaving you with a list of instructions to decipher on your own.
Read David Pye's full review
December 01, 2020
Sereena Schneider (LION) | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it throughout our entire organization, as well as on behalf of our clients. Data and analytics are a HUGE part of what we do as inbound is still really new in our market so we utilize all of the tools HubSpot has. Content creation is another major component and the tools in HubSpot allow us to do that in a clear and simple manner. This saves us time and helps our clients better understand what we do.
One of my favourite features of HubSpot is the ability to do A/B split testing; it allows us to really focus on what resonates with each clients' ideal target personas.

• The support representatives are amazing - I never fear having to contact them for help.
  • This is the only tool we've found so far that has great options with Call-to-Action(CTAs) and split testing in the way we like to utilize it. That alone was one of the huge selling features.
  • The platform is ridiculously easy to use. Everything is laid out in easy-to-follow steps and if you've missed something, the software will let you know.
  • The training is amazing, I love the webinars.
  • Would love to see an e-commerce platform added to HubSpot
  • This is kind of a nit-picky point but you used to be able to adjust indents on bulleted/numbered lists (on blog posts and landing pages) and now you're no longer able to. I miss that feature.
  • The knowledge base (in help, to search for a question) almost seems like there's too much information in there. It can be really hard to find specific info sometimes.
For most clients, we produce a proposal for them that includes HubSpot in it because of the ease of use and the functionality of it. The only time it doesn't work (and we won't offer it as a solution) is when pricing is a major factor for the potential client. We may offer it as a high-end option, but most of the time we'll look for other solutions that can solve the potential's concerns. So of course, a key question for us is budget. If HubSpot can fit in the budget, that's what we go with. The only other time it's not a good fit (excluding budget) is if the client needs e-commerce functionality. Then it can be difficult to integrate it with another system.
I love the support team. Whenever I do need to call them, I actually get a little excited because I always learn something new, and they are willing to go above and beyond to make sure I'm happy and have everything I need. They also aren't afraid to admit to me when they aren't sure of the answer. When that happens, they work to find out what they need to know to help me. I think HubSpot's support team is the best I've ever encountered, both professionally and personally.
Read Sereena Schneider (LION)'s full review
November 29, 2020
Tory Robinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot [Marketing Hub] is used as my software company's marketing automation platform. We currently use HubSpot [Marketing Hub] for email marketing, list segmentation, landing pages and forms, as well as social media management. It's utilized primarily by the marketing department though certain sales persons have logins and access too. HubSpot [Marketing Hub] has allowed us to wrap our marketing activities all into one. It's been instrumental in better nurturing leads through the sales funnel.
  • Social media scheduling. A comprehensive and easy to use social calendar allows you to easily schedule posts and get an over arching view of social activities for the month and beyond.
  • Email marketing. The templates provided allow me to easily create, beautiful professional emails.
  • Landing pages and forms. I can easily track submissions with the forms and the templates provided for a landing page ease a major pain point.
  • Because HubSpot [Marketing Hub] charges by number of contacts in the system, it can become expensive and a little limiting. Consider reevaluating the degrees of membership: enterprise, professional, etc.
  • Say a customer or prospect inputted their personal information incorrect on the form, if they re-submit the info with the correct details, the form submission does not override the previous one. So, there's extra information that's not needed and could potentially be misleading.
  • To me, workflows are pretty confusing so providing better documentation and videos to describe how they work would be helpful.
HubSpot [Marketing Hub] is well suited for companies looking to move leads through the sales pipeline. The comprehensive information provided by HubSpot [Marketing Hub] campaigns, including a form, email, and social media, allow marketers to better nurture leads. It may be less suitable for those without robust marketing programs and initiatives.
Our onboarding manager, Gina, was always extremely friendly and helpful. We understand many of her days consisted of back to back calls, but she always made the time to answer any of our questions that same day. If we didn't reach out to her directly, we found tutorials and documentation online to be helpful as well.
Read Tory Robinson's full review
January 13, 2021
Damini Gandhi | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use HubSpot for marketing automation activities like email campaigns, drip campaigns etc. It is a one-stop shop for all our marketing activities, including social media marketing campaigns.
  • Email workflows
  • GDPR compliance
  • Third party integration
  • Landing page design
  • Hubspot academy and certification
  • Social media integration and monitoring missing
  • Workflows are difficult to understand at times
  • Slightly premium pricing, for enterprise
It is an awesome solution for marketing automation except for social media monitoring part. If those integrations are achieved, then it will become a complete marketing full-stack solution.
Customer support helps us quickly and mostly available 24/7. Easy to raise tickets and get solutions to your problem.
Read Damini Gandhi's full review
November 30, 2020
We use HubSpot to integrate the Marketing and Sales teams to follow the consumer's entire journey and encourage them to buy our product with the marketing and sales strategies contained in our marketing automations. As every consumer trajectory needs to be recorded, we also use HubSpot to pass on information to the Sales team so that they can convince the user to buy our product. In addition, we also use email marketing to nurture leads with content related to our products and "warm them up" to increase lead scoring and consequently understand whether consumers are able to buy from us.
  • Marketing automation
  • E-mail marketing
  • Marketing analysis
  • landing page builder
  • Ad management
For a company that has a good cash flow and is willing to pay a little more for a great marketing automation platform, Hubspot is the ideal platform that really solves many problems related to lead management, lead tracking, conversion points, and email streams. The platform also offers robust marketing data reporting that other companies don't perform well.
The initial support is very fast and I haven't had any major problems yet, except for the small help we need at the beginning to implement the tool.
September 18, 2020
HubSpot is being used by the Marketing team and the Sales team and can be seen by the whole organization. This application helps us to distribute the leads that are being generated by social media and other sources, it allows us to create a database of prospects & clients, and help us to understand better how is the process of the sale and what insights we can address and apply them in our ADS.
  • Database.
  • Easy and quick to use.
  • Mobile use.
  • Allows integration with other apps.
  • Is missing the integration with Instagram inbox.
  • The ID for the database has to be a email, it can't work with a phone number (When you're using an integration).
  • The mobile version needs improvement.
For a small business, it has everything that is needed to start within the FREE version, it's well suited for integrations with social media and e-mail marketing. Although the cost is substantially high when you compare with other Apps (like Pipedrive & Integromat). The funnel works amazing and is a good way to track the sales team, easy to use, and efficient.
June 26, 2020
Jenny Schell | TrustRadius Reviewer
At RJ Hedges we use HubSpot primarily for marketing and managing our webpage. HubSpot provides us with all the tools we need to make tracking our customers easy. HubSpot also provides us with what I need to make changes to our website quickly and easily.
  • HubSpot makes managing my website really easy. I don't have a lot of experience with maintaining webpages and I don't understand computer code, so using HubSpots program is so easy because I don't need to have the website background one might think they need because they provide you everything so any normal person can do it.
  • Tracking potential customers is so easy. I love how HubSpot keeps track of when and were a lead was on your website. It helps me know where we are in the sales process.
  • I really like how easy it is to use HubSpot's email. I send out emails a lot, and it nice to be able to use a program that is so user friendly.
  • I can't think of anything at this time. HubSpot is always making improvements to their programs which is awesome from an end users viewpoint.
I have recommend HubSpot to a number of people. I have had nothing but a pleasant experience with working with HubSpot since 2010. Their program has made my job at RJ Hedges easier and more enjoyable.
  • Online training
I love the customer support at HubSpot. All of the employees are incredibly knowledgeable and are very fun to work with.
Read Jenny Schell's full review
February 04, 2020
Meredith Mackay | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is being used by my organization in many capacities. We used it to track contact information, we use it for any interactions we have with prospects and/or clients. We use it to track sales pipeline. Leadership uses it to track our pipeline and growth revenue. We use it for reminders and for follow up tasks. We use it to store documents we have sent to the prospect and/or client. It helps streamline the sales process in its entirety.
  • It does a great job tracking email opens and/or clicks.
  • It does a great job organizing/filtering all contacts so you can quickly view anyone in a specific area or state or even by a technology.
  • It can improve follow up tasks, like adding an "important" notification to alert you that this task is important and should be followed up with first.
  • It could do a better job with layout.
HubSpot is well suited for many scenarios but the most prominent one in my role is following up with clients and/or prospects. It really helps me keep track of last interactions which includes notes, emails, calls, and meetings. Being able to see previous contact with a person helps me know where I have left off and also how I need to follow up. This is crucial for sales people since it is very difficult to remember all interactions and communications on your own.
Read Meredith Mackay's full review
March 06, 2020
Denis Mutsky | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using HubSpot as a primary tool for all communication with our customers as well as for lead generation (inbound marketing). This tool provides us also with competition analysis, various analytics and reporting to mention few. We are also using HubSpot as a tool to follow through with our deals and manage a pipeline of potential customers.
  • A lot of time saved with their automation workflows
  • Excellent end user support
  • Super easy and intuitive user interface
  • Slightly expensive for SMEs - would be great to have cheaper pricing plan
  • Some can find all features set a bit overwhelming
I would recommend HubSpot for anyone looking to automate inbound marketing processes, lead generation, email marketing, landing page development without a need to involve website developer.
Read Denis Mutsky's full review
February 29, 2020
Josh Singer | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Hubspot account teams & consultants are top notch - they take the time to train you on the software and ensure that you are sent off in the right direction before getting into the software too deep
  • Hubspot has a whole ton of features and a lot of fun bells and whistles - AND it is user friendly! Some of my favorite features are the page performance feature (breakdown of individual pages within your site and their search engine friendliness), tracking URL builder (it can be tough to follow multiple campaigns and sources, the tracking URL builder really helps!) and finally, the social monitoring tool (it's like hootsuite for your lead database!). Beginner's and experts can make use of the software and many of its features
  • Hubspot's technical support team made it very quick and easy to get us set up - and if we ran into a problem, we found their support to be helpful and quick.
  • I would advise Hubspot offering higher quality templates for landing pages. Without some basic programming, the templates provided are a little bit behind in design "fanciness" as compared to some I have seen.
It is important for a colleague to understand WHY they are purchasing this product. They need to make sure that they intend to use it for its purpose - if you're just going to continue your old school way of marketing (banner ads, direct mail), Hubspot is not for you. But if you're willing to invest the time in trying a new way of attracting customers, Hubspot software and staff will hold your hand and send you in the right direction.
Read Josh Singer's full review
February 18, 2020
Tawnie Rice | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use HubSpot as a way to track communication with our customers/consumers. Mainly monument specialists and administrative assistants use it.
  • All inquiries organized in one area.
  • You are able to route the customers on likeliness of buying our product.
  • Be able to link two or more customers together.
HubSpot is great for us to communicate with the customer or directly to each other. We can see how many times a link has been clicked or how many times an email has been opened.
Read Tawnie Rice's full review
December 11, 2019
Erin Harris | TrustRadius Reviewer
My company is using HubSpot as the main tool for managing leads, deals and customer information. I find the HubSpot tools for landing pages, blogs, CTAs and forms very intuitive and easy to use. I went through the certification programs and they really helped me understand the methods of modern-day marketing and how to use automation tools efficiently. The reporting tools really let us see if what we're doing is putting us on the path to success or where we might want to adjust our messaging or CTAs. In the past, I found that HubSpot ties pretty seamlessly to Salesforce and it's easy to update and make changes as necessary.
  • Hubspot tech support is knowledgeable and quick to respond and will stay with you until the issue is resolved.
  • Hubspot keeps the technology up to date with current web and marketing trends.
  • HubSpot offers a lot of online help resources including training to help you learn.
  • Hubspot to Stripe Integration could be improved without a lot of extra programming
  • Creating workflows can get tricky and confusing.
Hubspot has created a one stop place for the marketing department to create and manage communications that feeds information directly into Salesforce. It's easy to setup and manage and I think anyone in marketing at any skill level can pick this tool up and use it efficiently in a small amount of time.
I have a support ticket in the Hubspot system right now and I'm working with a person in Signapore. There's a 10-12 hour delay in communication responses.
Read Erin Harris's full review
January 09, 2020
Logan Turner | TrustRadius Reviewer
We utilize HubSpot for our customer relationship management system. We track all activity and communication via HubSpot. Our pipeline is monitored and reported via HubSpot and it acts as a great tool for our day to day operations. It is being utilized by many departments, sales, marketing, and customer service as well as our BoD's. Is address our organizational problems and keeps us up to date each and every day.
  • Pipeline.
  • Tracking activity.
  • Mass email limits.
  • Integrations with other vendors services.
I like the way the pipeline is presented in Hubspot. I prefer to use the board view vs the table view. It matches our sales process and is very user-friendly. When reviewing previous interactions with a client or prospect, HubSpot documents all touch points and allows me to review and prepare for my next touchpoint.
Read Logan Turner's full review
August 28, 2019
Heather Robinette, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot was originally only used for marketing, but this year has been implemented across sales as well so most of the organization uses the tool. We have been able to use HubSpot for our marketing needs, including social media, email marketing, blogging, and landing pages. The campaign feature allows me to track everything involved with a specific campaign, which makes it easier to quickly show the impact the campaign has had on our marketing efforts without having to try to gather all of the information. Additionally, it has addressed our marketing automation and CRM needs. It has many other features that have provided us with more value, including the workflows. These are not only used to automate emails but also tasks and changes to contacts so we don't have to worry about manually changing them. We have a few different fields that need to be updated when a lead becomes a customer. When the sales team changes one field, a workflow will cause the other two fields to change automatically. Those fields are used in lists that determine who we send product update emails to when we want to update our customers specifically about something.
  • Bring sales, marketing, support all together into one platform because they now offer each as it's own hub. You can purchase the ones you need, but they are all available. This is a strength because it follows HubSpot's company goal to help customers succeed and that can only be done when all areas of business succeed.
  • Listening to customers. HubSpot follows its customers' feedback and continues to improve the platform.
  • HubSpot is focused on customer success. You have a team ready to help you with products, support, and success so whether you're big or small or new or seasoned. HubSpot is there to help you succeed and they've done an awesome job of keeping that at their core.
  • It is less about HubSpot as a platform and more about the app, but I wish they were able to bring a bit more functionality to the app such as being able to schedule posts. It would make trade shows much easier.
  • I wish the template designs were easier to make changes to because without CSS knowledge they can be complex to adjust. Many other sites have more user-friendly designs and this one is very rigid and sometimes hard to adjust.
  • While I love HubSpot Academy, I wish it listed out your current courses versus having to search for them. It would help remind me which ones I need to finish.
HubSpot is perfect for small to medium-sized businesses. It can be applicable for some larger businesses, but maybe not used in the same way. It does marketing really well which is the part some other systems are missing, so larger companies I've seen tend to use Salesforce and HubSpot together. HubSpot's CRM isn't as robust as other platforms, but it is also free. For small and medium businesses it is perfect because it provides many free tools and then you pay for what you need. The different levels are very helpful and fairly budget-friendly compared to many other systems.

Our company is smaller and we use HubSpot across the board. We are in the process of implementing the Service hub. As we continue to grow, our needs may change. But, in the foreseeable future, I imagine we'll continue to use HubSpot for our sales and marketing needs. We are a software company so we use a different ticketing system, but the rest of the Support Hub is what we need to complete the circle of services. For any smaller company, I believe this would be a perfect fit. Especially if you are just getting started with a system.
Read Heather Robinette, MBA's full review
December 16, 2019
Sanjit Mandal | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use HubSpot as a CRM system to connect and stay engaged with clients. It was always challenging to go through Gmail and Outlook to see when I last followed up with certain potential clients in the pipeline. I would do a search for their name, sometimes I would find it, something I would not.
  • Saves countless hours searching for customer information.
  • Very simple easy to use interface; very responsive too.
  • Creating another pricing level for small businesses
If a small business is looking for better systems and processes to manage its sales cycle and customers, this is a great solution. As we focus on our business, we tend to lose focus on the operations or ways to optimize our customer management systems, and HubSpot has plenty of training and content to learn the best processes. You can contact them and speak with someone, and they will help.
Read Sanjit Mandal's full review
December 12, 2019
Daniela Belevan | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is used by our sales and marketing department in our organization. It helps solve the problem of having our CRM and digital marketing combines into one single platform. It's great because it helps us have everything together, thus growing our business and being able to sell the platform to our clients. I would definitely recommend HubSpot.
  • Email Marketing - Better than you ever imagined, so many options and great tools. Works great on all platforms and it's very user friendly. UX and UI are the best!
  • CRM - Helpful and has a lot of information about your client, such as how they got to your website and which pages they have visited.
  • Prices - You're either a big agency, or not big enough to be able to afford it. no middle ground in their pricing.
  • CMS is not what I expected, currently it is too complicated.
HubSpot is well suited for any business who needs to integrate their CMS with their marketing material. HubSpot is a tool that helps you merge both, thus increasing your chances to increase revenue and grow as a business. HubSpot requires your sales and marketing team to learn the tool, and once your team learns how to use it, it only gets better!
Read Daniela Belevan's full review
December 09, 2019
Ron Rothstain | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have been able as a department to become more organized. The tasks feature allows me to create reminders to follow up with prospects and clients. I am also able to track all of my deals very easily and move them through my sales pipeline. The ability to sync my work email to HubSpot is a game-changer. I can easily find out when my last touchpoint was and what we had discussed.
  • The tasks feature is great for following up on unfinished tasks.
  • Super user friendly and easy to use.
  • Easily incorporated into other apps.
  • Great user support.
  • Can't automate alerts and send them to staff.
  • Occasional bugs with the software.
  • Wish I could upload photos to my profile.
HubSpot is great to organize our department's contacts in one place. It brings both marketing and sales together to work as one. We are able to send emails to everyone, figure out their email preferences and follow up on important calls or who opened important emails. On the other hand, the requirement to have an email address from every contact actually slows us down sometimes. Many of our reps have phone numbers for their contacts but no email addresses initially - or when a contact moves companies and our reps have not yet had a chance to get updated information. It creates a bit of extra work in monitoring those situations, especially when our marketing team pulls emails for their campaigns. It would be great it we could have either/or email and phone number as a requirement.
Read Ron Rothstain's full review
August 02, 2019
Sean Dunshee | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is the best tool to use when learning marketing automation. Our marketing team uses HubSpot Enterprise for emails, forms, landing pages, web chat, and social scheduling. Our biggest pain point has our third-party integration with our CRM-- we use Microsoft Dynamics 365. The more tools/features you're able to use in HubSpot, the more convenient (and powerful) it becomes as you really can benefit from having "everything you need in one place". But as companies grow, it gets harder and harder to maintain that vision. I wish we could take advantage of all of the HubSpot Enterprise features we pay for but too many of our existing tools overlap with them and that's where the importance of reliable integrations come into play.
  • Simple, intuitive interface.
  • Great support and learning resources.
  • Marketing best practices are built into the product.
  • HubSpot makes it easy to learn marketing automation.
  • HubSpot's methodology helps marketers keep it human.
  • Workflows look like they were designed by a kindergartener-- I love how simple they are to understand and build.
  • CRM function was too limited for us to use.
  • Would love to see greater flexibility with reporting dashboards.
  • Would love to be able to use spend/budget data from LinkedIn Ads connection.
  • Doesn't offer integration with CRM and suggested third-party partner was painful to work with.
  • Can't A/B test automated emails-- have to use workaround.
Six months into using HubSpot we outgrew the "honeymoon phase" as we started running into limitations with the platform, mostly involving integrations with other tools we use. At the end of the day, HubSpot is phenomenal at what it does but has real limits to it's function and flexibility-- it doesn't scale comfortably to larger enterprise companies/databases. If HubSpot fits within the scope of your company's marketing needs, it's a delight to use. HubSpot is built by marketers for marketers and it's run by a very human company that injects soul and purpose into it's products.
Read Sean Dunshee's full review
November 18, 2019
Deepak narsaria | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use HubSpot to manage my work and team. It has various automation tools, and I like it personally. All I can say is that its an all in one tool where we can do our work easy like pop up for inbound marketing. From where it stores the data of the user, and it is very cost-effective, and nowadays, all companies are using it. The whole organization uses it. It solves inbound and outbound marketing problems. So I am delighted with the HubSpot.
  • HubSpot allows a very high ROI, as its focus is to automate and process what matters and grow the sales funnel.
  • For Inbound marketing, HubSpot quickly understands customer behavior and interest and converts free to paid members.
  • It has an excellent email automation system, which helps us to collect data from the visitors and pitch them regularly.
  • Once we achieve the results, The price of the HubSpot goes up, so they have to look after retaining customers.
  • It's not suitable for big companies which deal in B2C and B2B. It has an extensive database, and I feel that HubSpot is not suitable.
  • For a new user, it's difficult to understand the interface of the HubSpot and its automation are complicated.
HubSpot is well suited in the conversions and for a better return on investment. It has created well they understand the behavior of the customer in every path and convert them from free to paid. The service is also excellent; it is the only reason so many people prefer HubSpot. In pricing, I think it is less appropriate.
Read Deepak narsaria's full review
September 23, 2019
Adam Lumley | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our marketing department uses HubSpot for all of our client based emails and for lead generation. They provide automatic client communications, lead intelligence, competitive analysis, analytics, automated reporting, and much more.
  • Onboarding with them was an extremely efficient process.
  • They organized the entire process and held our hand along the entire journey.
  • The automation workflows have saved us countless hours over the last year and a half.
  • There was a bit of a learning curve with some of the automation workflows with regards to making them work for us but that is no fault of theirs.
  • Their customer support has been exceptional at ensuring we get things figured out in a timely manner.
  • Their social media posting tools do not allow for target audience selection, but other than that they do what they are designed for.
  • We have found that our own rules for lead scoring are more beneficial than their predictive lead scoring models.
  • The time it takes to sync leads with our CRM can at times take up to 15 minutes.
  • It would be great if this window was shortened.
The possibilities with Hubspot are extremely vast. Hubspot is very well suited for organizations who communicate with clients via email. The tools provided for lead nurturing are very helpful and effective. Hubspot is very well suited for medium to large businesses with a marketing department. Their full suite of tools may not be fully utilized by small businesses, but their CRM is free and would be a helpful tool to help them grow.
Read Adam Lumley's full review
September 20, 2019
Greg Linnemanstons | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is our primary web and marketing automation platform, and we're a marketing firm. Everything we do for our marketing and most of the services we provide clients is done on and in HubSpot.
  • HubSpot is the highest rated (by users) marketing automation platform in the world, and it's because product development continues to be focused on giving users the best experience and the most power to impact their marketing and business development results. We believe the HubSpot CMS is the best web development product available because of ease of learning and use, security, and the incredible array of integrations available that continue to enhance business impact.
  • HubSpot is a fantastically easy publishing platform that makes it frictionless for distributed teams to publish SEO-optimized content, and always be on the same page about SEO strategy as you're creating.
  • The professional product is a great value for the capabilities that are included, and it makes small teams so much more effective at doing the work of a larger team from a single platform.
  • Product development never rests and is based on user experiences. We've been consistently involved in beta tests of new capabilities and almost as soon as we provide our impressions we see reflections in product improvements. Love it!
  • Reporting has improved and needs to continue.
HubSpot is ideally suited for SMB businesses and organizations who are placing heavy emphasis on content creation, publishing, and curation, and those who rely on attracting relevant traffic to web properties for the purpose of business development, both new business and with existing customers. Any business that has a fairly high degree of customer consideration prior to purchase should be looking at HubSpot as the best tool available for a smaller marketing team to do what the big guys are doing with content marketing.
Read Greg Linnemanstons's full review
September 10, 2019
Scotty Hunt | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is being used as our sole CRM for both Marketing and Sales. We have actually created two distinct pipelines for each area (Marketing vs Sales). This way, we can use HubSpot for accurate prospecting and activity tracking for the process of qualifying leads. Once we have enough to qualify from a marketing standpoint, HubSpot provides us with gates of entry to move that account into a Sales Qualified stage.
  • Pipeline qualification
  • Activity logs
  • Contact filtering
  • Deal stage progression
  • Mass emailing
  • Click-to-call
  • Cadence action notifications
HubSpot is extremely well suited for organizations who are trying to keep the process of customer interactions clean and organized. By utilizing the gating feature, we can control when an account moves into next stages by requiring certain parameters are being met. Reps can no longer move unqualified (as specified by the org) into advanced stages without meeting the criteria. This helps with forecasting and close rates for the business.
Read Scotty Hunt's full review
August 29, 2019
Angela Lyons, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hubspot is used across our organization in Sales, Customer Support and Marketing. Sales Team uses it to follow up on renewal accounts, as well as track daily sales made. The Customer Support team uses it to take inbound support requests and respond via email. In addition, we have implemented customer surveys and the knowledge base. Marketing uses Hubspot for landing pages, blog, forms, and email marketing.
  • Landing pages. Super easy to make using HubSpot templates. Templates themselves are also relatively easy to develop.
  • Drip/Nurture email campaigns. Easy to set up and maintain.
  • Reports and Dashboards are easy to implement and useful.
  • Despite the fact that Hubspot allows you to have multiple domains, for example, landing pages for two or more domains along with an email from those domains, it only allows for one subscription domain. So, if you don't want to share your domain info between domains, there is no way to have an email subscription page.
  • Domain issue also applies to the knowledge base. Only one knowledge base allowed in your account. So if you have multiple domains, you can't have multiple knowledge bases.
  • Can't A/B test emails in automated email sequences, only email blast deployments.
Hubspot is great if you have one domain. It's easy to learn, easy to implement and intuitive. If you have multiple domains for different lines of business it isn't as useful. Also, the more contacts in your database, the more you pay. Most of the marketing automation tools are this way, but even small business can have many contacts and that price can add up quickly.
Timely and helpful, I have no complaints about Hubspot's support team.
Read Angela Lyons, MBA's full review
August 27, 2019
Corey McAdam | TrustRadius Reviewer
It’s being used by our sales and marketing teams as a way to manage relationships with our current and prospective customers. We have an abundance of leads, but needed a solution to keep track of who wants what and who’s responsible for who. This tool keeps track of our status with each individual and the appropriate next steps.
  • Manage prospects - who’s the point of contact for who?
  • Manage deals - what open deals do we have out there, and when do we plan to close
  • Manage relationships - what’s the status of each lead, when’s the next task due?
  • Uploading Excel documents
Great for staying on the appropriate timeline with each lead. Great for communicating with management regarding what’s needed to progress each lead forward. We use the tracking feature to see what techniques are working and what techniques aren’t working. Our click rate is valuable to our marketing and sales efforts.
Read Corey McAdam's full review
August 20, 2019
Veronika Baranovska | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is at the core of our sales and marketing processes. With their CRM, Sales and Marketing suites, we've been able to scale our efforts and streamline how we work from day to day.

Thanks to HubSpot, we also have improved clarity, communication and reporting across departments and with marketing in general.
  • Brilliant marketing automation and content creation tools
  • Enhanced data and analytics for marketing and sales KPIs and processes
  • Ease of use and wealth of training materials (easy to onboard new staff)
  • Some marketing functionality could be improved (like the design for pop-up forms)
  • A/B testing doesn't work well when there's no form on the page (harder to measure clicks)
  • Some data discrepancies between HubSpot and Google Analytics
HubSpot's marketing suite is all we ever need and more! Prior to working with this tool, we had a dozen tools doing different things. The difficulty in this approach was data management and lack of scalability. Now, we can create proper lead nurture and onboarding workflows as well as send out engaging marketing campaigns.

HubSpot's CRM has been massively improved since last May as HubSpot themselves moved over to their CRM instead of Salesforce. All other sales tools like chatflows, documents, templates etc. have proved super useful for your sales team and inbound efforts.
Read Veronika Baranovska's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (311)
Dynamic content (310)
Ability to test dynamic content (288)
Landing pages (341)
A/B testing (267)
Mobile optimization (333)
Email deliverability reporting (678)
List management (342)
Triggered drip sequences (256)
Lead nurturing (336)
Lead scoring and grading (308)
Data quality management (312)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (284)
Calendaring (289)
Event/webinar marketing (238)
Social sharing and campaigns (322)
Social profile integration (312)
Dashboards (345)
Standard reports (342)
Custom reports (305)
API (239)
Role-based workflow & approvals (263)
Customizability (286)
Integration with Salesforce.com (214)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (89)
Integration with SugarCRM (83)

What is HubSpot Marketing Hub?

HubSpot Marketing Hub is a growth platform, on a mission to make the world more inbound. The vendor boasts over 64,500 total customers in more than 100 countries presently using HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. With Marketing Hub, HubSpot aims to give companies tools designed to help them Grow Better. HubSpot Marketing Hub is tailored by the vendor to have everything needed to run successful inbound marketing campaigns to keep people interested in a business, and happy to be its customers.

HubSpot Marketing Hub Features

Email & Online Marketing Features

Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Has featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability reporting
Has featureList management
Has featureTriggered drip sequences

Lead Management Features

Has featureLead nurturing
Has featureLead scoring and grading
Has featureData quality management
Has featureAutomated sales alerts and tasks

Campaign Management Features

Has featureCalendaring
Has featureEvent/webinar marketing

Social Media Marketing Features

Has featureSocial sharing and campaigns
Has featureSocial profile integration

Has featureIntegration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Has featureIntegration with SugarCRM

HubSpot Marketing Hub Screenshots

HubSpot Marketing Hub Video

Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/HubSpot to watch HubSpot Marketing Hub video.

HubSpot Marketing Hub Integrations

NetSuite ERP, Pipeliner CRM, Salesforce.com, unbounce, Survicate, GaggleAMP, SnapEngage, Boingnet, Wrike, Wistia, Pipemonk, Zendesk, FreshBooks, PandaDoc, Perfect Audience, Eventbrite, Teamwork Projects, GoToWebinar, WorkflowMax, SurveyMonkey, Shopify, Smartling, BrightInfo, Invoca, DataHero, HelloSign, Leadpages, Dropbox, Google Drive, WordPress, BigCommerce, Uberflip, Zoho CRM, Zerys, Infer, GlobalMeet Webinar, Membrain, SalesforceIQ, Modus, inboundli, Zapier, Appcues, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage + MyBuys), Sugar Sell (SugarCRM), Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Zendesk Sell (formerly Base), UberConference, by Dialpad, Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento), SlideShare, BlogMutt, Pocket & Instapaper, Pipedrive CRM, Gravity Forms, Wufoo Forms, BoostSuite, GoChime, Seventh Sense, Scripted

HubSpot Marketing Hub Competitors

HubSpot Marketing Hub Pricing

Starting Price: $200

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
  • Entry-level set up fee?Required
Pro$800per month (includes 1,000 contacts)
Enterprise$3,200per month (includes 10,000 contacts)
Starter$50per month (includes 1,000 contacts)
Free$0per month