Overall Satisfaction with GreenLight
We use GreenLight at McLeod Health to manage all employee training initiatives across our healthcare system. This includes a combination of e-learning modules and instructor-led courses for 8,000+ employees. Using GreenLight as our Learning Management System (LMS) allows us to deliver mandatory training qualifications to meet regulatory requirements as well as optional training opportunities for employee growth and development.
- GreenLight allows us to deliver training to employees based on the role they serve in the organization (nurses, physicians, clerical staff, etc.).
- GreenLight allows for customized reporting to meet the needs of various stakeholders.
- GreenLight allows us to deliver content to all employees for self-paced learning.
- Need the ability to better manage training requirements and qualifications by allowing to exclude employees by Job, Job Category, Org Unit or Student Group.
- Custom reporting capabilities need improvement. While the custom reporting feature is functional, the process to create a custom report can be difficult and cumbersome.
- Importing SCORM and AICC content through the interface is very time consuming if you need to add several courses. Need a bulk import tool instead of having to manually upload each course.
- GreenLight allows us to track compliance toward organizational training goals each year.
- GreenLight provides customized training compliance reports for all stakeholders.