Overall Satisfaction with GRIN
We use GRIN to manage our Influencer Marketing as well as the Influencer affiliate program. It has everything we need to source, vet, and measure creators, including setting up campaigns for creators and more!
- Superb Customer Support
- Seamless process of identifying quality creators
- Robust data reporting to lets the data tell the story and guide smart decision marking
- Great community of fellow GRINNERS to connect with and numerous workshops, webinars, and learning experiences at no additional cost
- Saved creator searches
- Email reminders to customers about upcoming changes or outages, versus just finding out via a pop-up when you log in
- After being a customer for 1 year, include "Report Builder" at a deep discount or for free
- At least 20+ hours a week using GRIN to source creators, the days of DMs and hoping for a response are long gone
- Even without Report Builder the metrics that are provided to give a decent picture of the creator's content performance to guide decision making
- Beyond influencer marketing initiatives, GRIN has also provided a new network of like-minded people to collaborate with for partnerships
The email suite has been great to see open rates, read rates, etc right within the GRIN suite. We are in the process of including Magento so I can't speak to that yet.
- Produce more content
- Increase revenue
- Scale up my influencer program
Do you think GRIN delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GRIN's feature set?
Did GRIN live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GRIN go as expected?
Would you buy GRIN again?
GRIN is great for a variety of scenarios, if you want to find creators to work in a simple manner, their "Creator Search" is top-notch with a variety of filters to help narrow the search. Also being great for building a campaign and activating creators, the new "Activation" function is much easier to use than "Partnerships" before and less time-consuming. I can't think of when a scenario when GRIN is less appropriate, if you aren't a customer already, then that's not an ideal scenario!