Groove is Smooth!
June 26, 2020
Groove is Smooth!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Groove is used company wide in my workplace. Groove allows us to interact with others with efficiency and a peace of mind. Instead of using time to track how many emails have been sent, Groove provides the opportunity to personalize flows over a certain amount of days where emails are sent automatically. Overall, Groove is a great time saving tool.
- Reminds you to follow up with an email after a certain amount of days with no response.
- Allows you to create and save email templates for responses and emails that you send often. They can be populated and sent with one click of a button.
- Allows you to view when a recipient opened your email, how often, and off what device.
- It would be more efficient if you could add more than one contact to a flow instead of searching one at a time and adding, then going back to the search bar to add another.
- There has been no negative impact in my experience.
The few times myself or one of my colleagues has run into an issue using Groove, the customer support team has been there to troubleshoot our problems in the blink of an eye. This is crucial for our day to day operations and if support was any slower it would be slowing down our business.
Do you think Groove delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove's feature set?
Did Groove live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Groove go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Groove again?
In my experience, the features that Groove has to offer maximize efficiency in customer-facing roles and roles with frequent human interaction. Scheduling, following up, and tracking metrics are all seamless when using Groove. Groove allows you to complete your day to day tasks without fear of sending an important email or getting back to someone at a certain time or day.