Reviews (1-25 of 214)
- Email templates
- Notifications when one opens emails
- Shows your activities throughout the week / month
- Sometimes it doesn't notify me right away or at all
- A bit slow at times, but mostly works smooth
- Not many issues to be honest, it's a great product
- Templates - These save a ton of time and help to reach a lot of clients and targets quickly.
- Integration - works very well with Google Suite and CRM/Salesforce to avoid redundancy.
- Scheduling - Makes scheduling live and virtual appointments and sales calls very easy through clickable links sent via email.
- Automation - send emails at a later time, create pardot for future client and prospect touches.
- Glitches - sometimes searches for integrating with CRM are clunky or wrong.
- Template Draft - a preview pane that shows the actual email the end user receives would be helpful - I end up sending drafts to myself 3-10 times.
- Flows - I'd like to learn more about these. A hover over question mark to explain icons/etc. would be helpful also so I don't have to take tutorials to learn new Groove features.
As great as Groove (and all tech) is, there is still no substitution for picking up the phone or sending a hand-written thank you note ;)
Prospecting is time-consuming and Groove cuts down on that time by allowing us to automate our outreach with multi-step flows, incorporate tasks and call steps and easily move contacts into new flows as needed.
I also like to use Groove to automate my post-call and post-sale outreach as well.
- Groove offers A/B testing which is helps in identifying what emails and/or subject lines work best.
- Groove connects with Salesforce for quick and easy prospecting.
- The Groove scheduling link is especially helpful and easy to use. 95%+ of my calls and demos are scheduled through the link.
- It would be great to have insight into what are the best days and times to send emails based on the data from my activity.
- Mass Email Communications
- Click Rates/Engagement Rates
- Insight as to who is reading your communications, when, and how many times
- As a data nerd, I would love to see an expansion on data metrics (how long did they view the email, did they click attachments)
I can't think of any scenarios in my day to day where I find it less appropriate, because I feel I use one of the many features multiple times a day! It truly has taken so much of the legwork and time consuming activities off of my plate, and allowed me more time to interact and engage with my clients!
- Saves Templates that you can send to any student. This gives you the ability to send these emails faster.
- You can use template folders for certain subjects. For example a certain student may be interested in financial aid. I have a financial aid folder that holds certain emails that can I can send with a click.
- I feel that Groove could organize my folders for me easier.
- The email reminders are not strong. I believe an email from Groove should remind you.
- Insights and data (talking time, number of calls, volume).
- Hand raisers; understand where leads come from and when.
- Groove calls; ability to make calls through the app.
- Integrations with SFDC or other tools could be more accurate.
- Automated flows could be easier to understand - I did not have support at the beginning.
In our customer service department we use Groove to make sure that all customer interactions are automatically logged to Salesforce.
- Easy-to-use interface and user controls
- Complete customization of the app to integrate with Salesforce exactly how we want it
- The data analytics and reporting functionality are superb in identifying the best email templates and cadences.
- The pricing is more on-par with the value. Not over-priced like some of their competitors.
- Small team, but very nimble and willing to listen to customers. They respond quickly to any customer service request.
- User management on the admin side is a little confusing at times.
- Sharing templates amongst reps and teams has been a little finicky in the past, but seems to be fixed for us now.
was facing many difficulties in handling the client’s data, which was affecting
my record maintenance too. Now Groove is the key solution to all my worries.
- Groove has provided me insight into my daily work and keeps a great record of my all workflow.
- I never face any issue in tracking any client’s previous history and its reporting has helped me a lot in finalizing the leads and updating my client with the latest information.
- It has helped me to get connected with my team. For me now the email handling is very easy, through numerous emails I can easily search the latest one. Groove provides me the simplest inbox and helps me in organizing my everyday marketing stuff.
- This is absolutely a great tool but sometimes its mobile application fails to work properly.
- There are some deficiencies in its design. Moreover, it is quite difficult to customize this tool.
It helps our BDR teams to create templatized emails and then create automation of sending them to potential customers as means of doing pro-active outreach.
It can be used for running email campaigns and targeting specific set of customers that meet your desired criteria.
It is also used by AEs to share content with customers.
Users can get notified when their email has been read and forwarded.
- Email templates.
- Email campaigns.
- Dynamic target list.
- It doesn't automatically create contacts or leads in Salesforce when you have an email in your Gmail.
- It cannot tie emails to opportunities and generate analytics around that.
- BDR/SDR Outreach.
- Tracking email.
- Auto-drip campaign.
- Targeting specific customers.
Not suited for:
- Mass emails.
- Auto creating contacts based on email conversation.
- As you work prospects through your day-to-day workflows, Groove makes it easy to take and track notes during calls, emails, etc.
- Build out templates that allow you to understand the metrics behind your outreach.
- The customer support team is readily available and can troubleshoot most of your problems during a 10-minute call. I appreciate this.
- Increased functionality with tracking and email engagements.
- Be able to automate the process of getting leads into flows from LinkedIn directly.
- Preview functionality can be improved.
- The Omni bar syncs to our CRM Salesforce allowing me to quickly access a summary of the lead's profile before engaging with them.
- The automated outreach generated by the flows created allows for a clean, productive outreach as studies have shown leads respond best to 8 or more touchpoints which again is seamless using Groove automation.
- The LinkedIn outreach along with the calls and emails allows for a multi-channel outreach strategy that ultimately garners results.
- Groove dialer is not always the most reliable in terms of call quality.
- Groove dialer outcomes can be better as well. I wish we could tailor them more to our company and industry-specific. For example, as an SDR I do not book a demo but book a discovery call. It would be nice to be able to adjust the dialer outcome to say book a discovery call.
- Integration with Google Suite and Salesforce
- Groove UI is user friendly.
- Groove after sales support is great.
- The Groove analytics could be improved a bit. There are a lot more data that Groove can show but the user (admin) cannot draw reporting on.
- Activity tracking: How this links to the Salesforce record could be improved. If there's no Salesforce contact/lead saved, the activity isn't recognized.
- Company-wide flows aren't visible to the admin. It's useful for an admin or manager to check a user's flows but you can't see them unless you log in as them.
- Mass email communication.
- Synergy with other communication service providers.
- User friendliness.
- Make a better point of notifying you when it needs to be updated.
- Grooves internal servers can sometimes be slow and timely to use when crafting a template.
- I find the internal search engine for templates also very slow and hard to use.
- Giving detailed analytics of what the customer does to the email after being sent.
- Shows meeting - If a customer comes up on my list more than once and I already have a meeting scheduled with them it will let me know with an icon so I do not reach out anymore.
- Makes being organized a lot easier for someone who hasn't had a great past with organizational skills.
- sharing flows created by other users.
- updated a message after their is a command already in the flow.
Less well suited for quick load times, executives sending few emails or having an assistant sending emails on their behalf.
I would say that strongest standouts are the Salesforce integration and the Chrome plugin. They work almost seamlessly all the time.
- Consolidation of the most used sales tools into one
- Giving statistics on performance and quality outreach
- Predictions for activities due today is inaccurate most of the time
- I would've like to have a direct calling feature integrated as well
The biggest business problem that it addresses is the ability to reach out to current clients and prospects in a streamlined way. Also highly recommend the omnibar built into gmail to update SF.
- Program e-mails and make our days easier.
- Help the after sale interaction with customer.
- Monitor salespeople performance.
- The platform is still a little complex.
- I don't like the automatic e-mails.
Groove Scorecard Summary
What is Groove?
Groove is the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce, specializing in ease-of-use, ease-of-administration, and cross-team collaboration. Built for the needs of full-cycle sellers, Groove automates non-sales activities so that pre- and post-sales reps can spend more time building relationships and generating revenue.
On average, Groove gives revenue teams 20% of their time back to focus on higher-value activities. Groove’s Salesforce-native architecture can be customized to align with industry-specific workflows while ensuring more accurate reporting and forecasting, lower compliance risk, and streamlined administration.
Over 70,000 account executive, sales development, and customer success representatives use Groove at some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing companies, including Google, Uber, BBVA, and Capital One.
Groove Videos (3)
Groove Support Options
Groove Technical Details