Groove Reviews

Daniel May | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 16, 2020

Great for teams looking to expand outbound activity

We are utilizing Groove on our sales and customer success teams. On the sales side, our business development reps are using it to conduct outbound outreach to identified prospects in our space. They operate out of multiple flows that are designed to resonate with a certain persona, geographical area, size of company, etc. Our account executives use it to better mange their pipelines with reminders and all contacts in a single place. Customer success uses it to share new product information with current customers, conduct surveys and ensure timely check-ins. In all, it allows us to more effectively manage how we interact with prospects and customers in a more organized, targeted and scheduled manor.
  • Easily allows you to perform outbound sales efforts on a large number of identified prospects. The integration with our CRM (Salesforce) makes it easy to import identified prospects into outreach.
  • You can share templates and flows with other team members easily to avoid two people doing the same thing. Too often, reps are rewriting emails that are very similar to one another (Think sending the agenda for a call). With template sharing, you can get the foundation of what needs to be said, then personalize accordingly.
  • It is easy to see a snap shot of what flows and templates in flow are getting the most action from an open, clicks and replies perspective. This helps to double down on the areas that are working and improve others that are not.
  • The overall analytics could be a little more robust. We have created our own dashboards from the data that we pull from Groove for analysis. While it provides a good macro level view which is likely fine for most, it is not as easy to get into the weeds on individual basis, which is something that is important to us.
  • There is not the ability to see everything that is happening in one spot in the platform or from a .csv export. This means that if you want to see all people that are in active flows (outreach) and make sure that there is not overlap or to remove groups that maybe should not be getting hit, it is quite manual.
  • On the flow sharing functionality, there is not the ability to truly customize based on the teams you are sharing with. For example, I can create a flow and share it with the team and allow no edits (Master flow/no ability to edit), but I cannot share it with the team and allow minor edits to email copy to allow someone's personality to shine through. The only way to do that is to share as an individual flow where they then copy the flow and all the templates, then edit from there. At that point, they are free to do as they please, which we do not always want (Especially for newer reps). This also means that there are multiple flows with the same (or similar) name and that does not allow for clean analysis of performance.
Groove is well suited for teams that are looking to upgrade their outbound operations with an easy to use tool. It is very simple to train new team members on the functionality and best practices, and you get a good view of the high level metrics. It also integrates well with many other platforms out there, including gmail and Salesforce. The omnibar feature is very helpful to keep your team in Groove rather than diving into your CRM. You can update information in real time there and it updates the CRM too.

If you are really looking to get into the analytics, Groove will let you down a bit there. The dashboards do not allow you to pull back the curtain as much as some may want. Also, there is not as much customization to the way you can conduct outreach depending on the internal team you are creating flows for.
Read Daniel May's full review
Grace A. Lowe | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 24, 2020

Groove Review

Groove is being used across our Sales and Client Success teams to manage the pre and post-sales outreach and communication. The main business problem it addresses is managing communication between potential clients/clients and the salespeople & CS Teams.
  • Managing email campaigns.
  • Email templates.
  • Meeting scheduling.
  • Formatting of email templates.
Groove is well suited for managing inbound leads and their integrations with Gmail and SFDC keep everything streamlined.
Read Grace A. Lowe's full review
Amanda Mitton, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 21, 2020

Groove Review

Groove is a great tool that is allowing Kaplan to connect with its customers in a more efficient and effective manner. Kaplan is utilizing Groove to complete Sales call campaigns regarding various product enhancements/promotions/updates, etc., and this tool is used for client activity tracking and monitoring that correlates with Salesforce.
  • Client email tracking
  • Call campaigns
  • Enhances prospecting efficiency.
  • Ease of use
  • Difficulty connecting to Salesforce.
  • Groove flow difficulty
As mentioned, Groove assists me primarily with prospect email monitoring. This allows me to see when an email I sent was opened and responded to. I can gauge the client's interest by if and when they respond to my emails utilizing this tool, and it has been a huge help in closing sales!
Read Amanda Mitton, MBA's full review
Maribeth Jones | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 20, 2020

Groove: a young but defeating rival to Outreach

Our account managers and SDR organizations in Sales are leveraging Groove to improve their organization and prioritization of outreach to prospects and customers. We use it to collaborate, communicate, and sync on activity in user accounts and prospect accounts. Groove is leveraged to help the sales team be as impactful in every form of communication as we can. It monitors our activity and success to give us useful reports on effectiveness.
  • Integrates with Salesforce; it lays on top of Salesforce and live updates it as you work.
  • Visibility into the effort you are putting in and the engagement you are receiving from that effort.
  • Giving you a single, centralized place to prospect, nurture, and log notes.
  • Groove's task execution software "Actions" is in beta and still has some steps to take.
  • Groove is not always intuitive because they are young and haven't iterated for UI as much.
  • Because they are young, they don't know what they don't know.
Groove is great for prompting you to send an email to a prospect, not so great at letting you format that in Groove, you're better off in Gmail. Groove is great at giving you a single place for all reference notes and taking notes. Groove gives you a holistic view of your prospect, with LinkedIn, Salesforce notes, and Groove specific information in an easy to access place.
Read Maribeth Jones's full review
Thomas Ray | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 20, 2020

Groove makes routine communication and engagement easy.

Several departments at my company leverage Groove. It makes routine communication very easy to manage. It also easily allows our teams to cross-reference calendars and send available time slots for selection to parties outside of the organization. For communication management, ease of use for templates, and collaborating with many stakeholders, Groove has been incredibly helpful.
  • Calendar integration makes scheduling meetings easy.
  • Templatizing routine communication and easily embedding in your native email program speeds up repetitive work.
  • Leveraging the helpful reminders that once again, integrate seamlessly into your calendar.
  • Groove meets all the needs that I've implemented it for for my process, so not too much color here.
  • The only improvement I could see would be a more seamless integration/relationship form Groove to Salesforce, where individual action taken within SFDC would reflect in Groove and vice versa, however that could very well be the case and I've just not leveraged that yet.
I would say there are probably tools that are more specifically geared towards a sales process, but for people in training, operations, partner relations, implementation, etc., Groove can really enhance their process. Many contacts are often surprised at the ease of use for me to send a list of times that are available over several calendars, allow them to select one, and have a gCal invite automatically placed on the calendars of all involved parties. Lets me schedule meetings super easily and makes me look good in front of external parties.
Read Thomas Ray's full review
Adam Howard, MSE | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 14, 2020

Groove is a huge timesaver!

Groove is used across our organization to coordinate and inform our revenue and customer success functions. For Customer Success it allows us to streamline our workflows around communication and scheduling with partners, measure engagement with our correspondence, and integrating our work with Salesforce.
  • Batch send emails through workflows.
  • Integrate scheduling and templates into our email correspondence.
  • It is very easy to work with and the features are very intuitive.
  • Monitor partner engagement.
  • Groove's customer engagement is high with webinars and personal outreach.
  • I have had issues with the assignment of tasks.
Groove is well suited to streamline many tasks that revenue and customer success teams are engaged in every day. If you want to coordinate outreach efforts across teams and have a space for your revenue and customer success teams to work together effectively then Groove will help you accomplish this. The analytics and hotlist allow you to find that balance between outreach and overwhelming your contacts. The automation tools also allow your team to maximize efficiency.
Read Adam Howard, MSE's full review
Monty Fowler | TrustRadius Reviewer

Everything We Need for Sales Engagement

Our Account Executive and SDRs use Groove as their primary sales engagement tool. We use it to manage all coordinated outbound communication with our prospects. It helps us conduct tactical campaigns to drive meetings with our AEs and engage prospects early in their buying cycle in a human conversation.
  • Manages sequences (flows) of email, social, and call touches.
  • Integrates seamlessly with Salesforce without creating a separate data store.
  • Provides a simple and effective interface to manage every aspect of outbound prospecting.
  • The dialer could use some improvement which I have communicated to Groove and they have scheduled each request as a future feature enhancement.
  • The analytics could be more flexible allowing user customization.
  • I would like to have direct mail as a touch option integrated with Groove.
I think it is a very good alternative to other, more complex, robust, and costly Sales Engagement solutions (Outreach, SalesLoft, etc.). It is especially good for companies that already have a significant commitment to and investment in Salesforce.
Read Monty Fowler's full review
Serena Cervantes | TrustRadius Reviewer

GROOVE ROCKS MY SOCKS!

Groove is used by our organization to track and log emails into Salesforce, our CRM. I also like how I can use Groove templates and how I can share my templates with other colleagues and co-workers in my organization. I don't use flows but those could be helpful to users with more personal organization.
  • Templates.
  • Interacting with Salesforce.
  • Track and log emails.
  • I wish it interacted with 8x8 to log calls so everything was in one place.
  • I wish I was able to store an address book and multi mail clients.
  • I wish it made so I can only share CERTAIN templates and not the whole folder.
I absolutely love how Groove interacts and tracks emails with Salesforce. Also, nothing is easier to use than Groove's templates. I also like how I can share my templates with my colleagues. I simply cannot do my job without it. This is by far the best tool that works with our CRM.
Read Serena Cervantes's full review
Mia Chaput | TrustRadius Reviewer

Groove = easier, cleaner workflow

Groove gives ASCAP employees the ability to access and manage Salesforce tasking, activity logging, and account/contact updating straight from our Gmail. This has significantly reduced the amount of clicks, copy/pastes, and logging actions. These actions seem small but they add up quickly throughout the day. As they add up they take up more time. To put it simply, Groove has helped us get some time back. Now that time can be better spent on customers instead of "digital paper pushing," as I like to call it.
  • Groove has a simple design. It doesn't confuse the eyes. Everything is very clear cut about what a button/option can or can't do. Not much (if any) of a learning curve.
  • Instead of having multiple Salesforce tabs open for multiple accounts, many of my tasks can be done via Gmail with the help of Groove. Less clutter on my screen is always a good thing. Ex, updating a contact. I can update a contact, or even add a contact, right in Gmail, instead of opening up Salesforce.
  • Personally I never enjoyed setting tasks in Salesforce specifically because I don't like their notification system. When Groove was introduced into our organization, I was pleased to see I could set reminders/tasks straight from my Gmail AND to be alerted within Gmail myself (and that it still communicates with Salesforce- YAY!). I would use my calendar, but my workflow isn't conducive to a calendar, so the email reminder system that Groove has created has thankfully fit my needs more personally.
  • I'll admit that I haven't asked about this from Groove directly and have only asked our internal Salesforce admin who said she doesn't believe this functionality is available. It seems that activities are unable to be logged on Salesforce Leads. My position works off of leads that sometimes never make it to prospect. All those activities are then logged as "unresolved items" since they can't attach to an existing prospect. I figure this has something to do with the "lead" not being an "account" or something, but not sure. So those activities I'm still manually logging or just leaving as unresolved.
  • Unresolved items look bad in Salesforce. They don't take up space but they are just the right things in the wrong place. It would be nice if there was a functionality to clean up unresolved items or make it easier to find places to assign them. Really this goes back to my last point. I have thousands of unresolved items simply because we have a lot of general inquiries that don't result in a customer. But, not having those activities properly logged hides a big chunk of work that I'm doing.
Groove is perfect if you have LOTS of activities to log throughout the day, especially if that's how your productivity is measured.

I'm unsure of where it would be less appropriate. Groove is helping you keep a better record of all activities with customers. There's nothing more appropriate than that in a customer centric business, team, etc.
Read Mia Chaput's full review
Tyler Dec | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 12, 2020

Groove - A Great Outreach & CRM Tool

We use Groove to help with both streamlining and monitoring our communication between Account Executives and prospects/customers. Groove is primarily used by our Sales and Marketing Departments, as well as our operations team to measure performance and derive insights. We also use Groove to allow our Account Executives to set up automated communication workflows with their leads and contacts.
  • Automated email/calendar event logging in Salesforce.
  • Responsive email workflows.
  • Customer success and support team.
  • Ease of access to accounts, leads and contacts.
  • Relating activities to opportunities.
  • Lead matching.
  • Training and documentation.
  • I'd like to see Groove be able to Integrate with more third party tools.
  • A more advanced method to relate activities to opportunities.
  • Segmentation of emails logged as tasks (only logs subject currently).
Groove is perfect for companies that have trouble getting their Sales teams to log tasks and events in Salesforce, as Groove does this for emails and calendar invites with their email and calendar sync. Currently, I really can't think of any reason not to use Groove unless you are a very small company with a small Sales team.
Read Tyler Dec's full review
Danielle Marquis | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 05, 2020

Groove stands out as truly user first for cadencing tools out there.

We use Groove across sales, CS and marketing to prospect, expand accounts, CBR check ins, and align marketing campaigns with sales follow up messaging. We heavily utilize the integrations with Gmail and SFDC - still need to get more mature on use of Flows, but that is on our end - not Groove's.
  • Integrations with your core systems (Gmail & SFDC specifically for us).
  • Customer Success - both of our CSMs over the past two years have been incredible.
  • Feature feedback - they are pretty transparent and consistent with feature updates, the why and how it impacts their users.
  • There can be bugs with the chrome extension that cause users to have to turn off and back on the extension - especially following platform updates.
  • Like most cadence tools - it can be tough to navigate for new users fluidly.
  • As an admin - I would like more expansive visibility to what flows and templates are out there and their level of availability (still far too user specific on visibility).
Groove has prioritized its product maturity where it matters - integrations to the core systems their users are in on a daily basis. Many cadence tools force you to be in their platform to maximize value - Groove really allows you to keep current workflows with users on how they use email and CRM, so it is less change management impact.

The two areas I would like to see some improvements are:
1. Admin level visibility (I am just as blind as some users to all the flows built and available).
2. Meeting syncing (the sync works well, but reps still have to go into either google cal or CRM to update the type of meeting - which is manual and many times forgotten).
Read Danielle Marquis's full review
Diana Serotta | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 26, 2020

A great service to use in the business world of sales!

My organization uses Groove as a resource for email tracking, creating easy templates, and for sales tracking within our system.
  • Email tracking
  • Templates
  • I have no suggestions at this time as it has worked excellent thus far for what I use it for.
Groove is perfect when sending mass emails to clients. By using one template we can create and save instead of having to type up each individual email to send out. It makes work life so easy and quick.
Read Diana Serotta's full review
Sohil Dadwani, MBA, B.E. | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 21, 2020

Best value for money product which provides a unified communication experience

Our sales team is using Groove for email integration and flows. With Groove it is very intuitive to plan the email communication side of things and it also help stay organized. Activity tracking has also improved since we started using it. We are looking at rolling out Groove for our customer success team as well.
  • Flows.
  • Simple UI.
  • Email syncing with Salesforce.
  • Analytics.
Groove is perfect if you use email for your sales pursuits heavily and want to automate the messaging. It also helps with email sync with Salesforce and that enables tracking. Groove also has dialer functionality built in which provides a unified communication experience.
Read Sohil Dadwani, MBA, B.E.'s full review
Alex Hart | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 15, 2020

Use Groove for your Google/Salesforce integration and scheduling needs

Groove is being used primarily by our student- and faculty-facing departments. Groove is used typically to schedule appointments with clients/customers as well as to log emails in Salesforce for documentation. The best part about Groove is that it allows for a seamless integration between our Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendar) and our CRM (Salesforce).
  • Integration between Google Apps and Salesforce
  • Customizable customer interface
  • Detailed email view tracking
  • While the customer interface is customizable, sometimes it can be a little bit clunky or difficult to do so.
  • At times, Groove "unsyncs" itself between Google Apps and Salesforce without reason.
  • Customizing the meeting types for scheduling appointments is not very clear. I would like to see more help text available and samples.
Groove is well-suited for a customer service position where your time is scheduled carefully. Groove allows customers to find the available times on the customer service representative's calendar and directly insert a time for a call/meeting. Groove is also helpful for documenting communication between customer service rep and customer that has an account in the CRM.
Read Alex Hart's full review
Hannah Duncan | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 14, 2020

Groove has been the best software purchase to date!

Groove is being utilized by the entire Revenue Department (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Management). Groove is being used to solve multiple problems including:
  • Email & calendar event tracking to Salesforce
  • Engagement tracking in both Groove and Salesforce
  • Automated flows (email drip campaigns with calls and LinkedIn steps)
  • Meeting schedule /calendar availability
  • Dialers with call recording & international dialing
  • Auto-imports to flows utilizing Salesforce reports
  • Automated actions: Groove has advanced but easy to use automated actions, which allows Groove/Salesforce Admins to streamline Salesforce field updates utilizing Groove triggers.
  • Auto -Imports: Groove allows you to import leads & contacts from Salesforce reports right into Groove flows. This works great for new inbound leads, new contacts, and stalled e-engagement lists!
  • Ease of Use: Groove is very user-friendly and allows all our sales reps to manage their outreach efforts all form their Gmail Inbox.
  • I would love it if Groove made it easier for admins to see all Groove Flows. There are a few scenarios where we have to use the "login in as another user" feature to troubleshoot a specific reps flow. It would be nice for the admin functionally to have access to all Flows without having to toggle to another user's account.
  • I would love if we could set up Groove Trigger to populate a "Call Task" based on email opens or clicks. Currently, you can add a Salesforce task, which works, but ideally, we would just have a Call Task populate right in Groove! This makes for a great "Warm Call List" for reps to utilize.
Since switching to Groove, we have been able to streamline our entire inbound lead processing flow. This has led to a big uptick in meetings and conversions due to “speed to lead.” Before using Groove, we had a fully manual process for engaging new inbound leads. This manual process sometimes meant that it could be up to a day or two before we got to a new lead. With Groove, we now automatically assign & import all new inbound leads into a Groove flow, then they receive an automated response with a calendar link from our reps in less than 5 minutes. The entire process has gone from manual to automated, and from up to 48 hrs to less than 5 minutes, all with the help of Groove.
Read Hannah Duncan's full review
Korey Krueger | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 09, 2020

Groove for SDRs

Groove is used my organization for prospecting and most other sales activity. It is used by my sales team, the customer success team, and our implementation team. It is a great tool for organizing outreach efforts and ensuring that the messaging going out is consistent across multiple teams. It does a great job or logging all activities within Salesforce and is very easy to use.
  • Simple to use
  • Dialing feature
  • Logs tasks in Salesforce
  • Dialer has issues some times
  • Analytics could be more robust
This is a great tool if you don't have any automation for your SDR team. It comes with everything you need to grow a smaller SDR team. There is dialing with local presence, sharable emails, and email "flows" or cadences. Groove also has the ability to integrate with LinkedIn making outreach and multi-touch outreach very easy. Overall a solid product with great customer support.
Read Korey Krueger's full review
Ethan Goldspiel | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 08, 2020

Groove - efficient campaign tracking, connects to your CRM, and increases sales.

We use it globally to manage marketing and sales outreach campaigns, email tracking, workflow and process tracking for sales, connect it with our Salesforce CRM and log our work in a unified dashboard.
  • Campaign and workflow management - easily manage the steps in a campaign including Linkedin, email, phone calls, and more.
  • Connects well to other programs like a dialer, or CRM.
  • UI is lacking
  • Formatting of messages needs work.
Groove is well suited for marketing and sales outreach for lead lists, or any leads that are connected with a CRM. Not built for automatic message creation or tweaking.
Read Ethan Goldspiel's full review

Straight forward and helpful

Everyone has a Groove license and it shows up in our Gmail. It allows us to keep a record of all our emails, get notified when it has been viewed, schedule when emails should be sent, and easily use pre-made email templates made by managers and other teams. It also allows us to do an email campaign if we'd like.
  • Scheduling emails is very easy and I use it daily to get emails out at the right time.
  • Having templates available made by my management or marketing team helps me save time and get a perfectly crafted message quickly.
  • I like knowing once my email has been viewed so I can schedule a follow up.
  • It would be great to know if my email was forwarded on to someone else and who that person is.
  • More accurate LinkedIn profiles shared when clicking on an email address.
  • A way to move the Groove button around that is located on the right hand side of my gmail page.
I think Groove is great for all users. Everyone wants to know when their email has been viewed and everyone uses templates. I don't see a job title where Groove would not be useful unless you don't ever email. I work with customers all over the world so the scheduling option is fantastic for me. That is one of the strong use cases in my opinion.
May 14, 2020

Groove is the answer to your sales engagement needs

Our SDR team uses Groove in its entirety for its dialer, email tracking, email templates, omnibar, and flows. Our entire sales team uses the dialer and email tracking. Our customer success team also uses it for email tracking and templates. We haven't started using it for account-based selling but we're hoping to in the future.
  • "Integration" with SFDC: Since Groove just sits on top of SFDC, there are no API calls or need to troubleshoot why activities aren't syncing back to SFDC (the source of truth). I used another sales engagement tool and always struggled with activity in that tool syncing back to SFDC, causing major headaches. I don't have to deal with that using Groove
  • The Omnibar is a great tool to be able to use in Gmail. It gives the entire team the ability to see SFDC information without leaving their email. It can show the most recent activity, whether or not the person(s) you're emailing with is already in SFDC and if they aren't, you can easily add them without having to open SFDC. Shows opportunity info, you can create notes. It really makes things easy for the team.
  • The "actions" button makes it easy to access the call and email steps that are due or overdue, without having to navigate to the Groove app itself. The action button can be accessed in Gmail, SFDC, and of course in the Groove app. It makes it easy for our SDR team to know what they need to do for the day without having to navigate to the app.
  • Groove has weaknesses but their product team is very receptive to feedback. We work very closely with our account rep, who is always happy to jump on a call and even include the head of product, to hear our feedback, talk through the use cases and talk about workarounds while they work on improvements.
  • They don't have the ability to pause or change due dates of tasks, which for us is a pain point and I know other sales engagement tools offer. It's only an issue for us because instead of adding 40-50 people per day to their flows, they dump hundreds of people in, so they all become past due and it makes it hard for our team to manage. But this could also be fixed by the SDRs following bet practices.
I think Groove can be used for sales and CS. We do account-based selling but we haven't used the Groove account-based selling structure just yet. I would say this definitely isn't appropriate for mass marketing, it's not a marketing automation tool, and sometimes our sales leaders get confused by that.

Great Product for a BDR Team

I run a team of Business Development Reps. We use it as part of our cold sales outreach cadence to new prospects we wish to do business with. We also use the features in our gmail, including sending personal calendar links to get meetings scheduled easier and to save and store email templates so we can send personalized, approved responses more quickly.
  • Gmail attachments, including personalized calendar links & email templates.
  • Real time alerts of when your emails are getting opened.
  • Connection to Salesforce so all emails and calls within a flow are automatically logged.
  • Ability to share email templates and flows with your colleagues/team.
  • Ability to personalize emails using information from salesforce, such as Billing City, Title, Company, etc.
  • When an email is being opened in real time I'd like the Chrome alert to be clickable.
  • When composing a new template in Gmail, the suggested Salesforce fields are limited, I'd like if the searchability had more options.
  • When sharing a flow, I'd like there to be more options than 1. copy and use or 2. just add people. I think if you share a flow you should add "can edit" or even have a "B-version" option where someone can make small changes and it saves it as a Version B. That way when we are AB testing email content or subject lines we can still see its the same flow, but it would highlight what parts were different and then which email got more responses/clicks.
Groove is great for a sales team like ours that heavily depends on cold outreach and prospecting new leads. I also welcome it as an attachment in Gmail so all my work can get logged in Salesforce (have they thought about just adding a cheaper version where people just pay for the Salesforce and Gmail attachments?). The system is easy to use and easy to team. As an admin, I can do a quick training in just 10-15 minutes and people pick it up quickly.
April 08, 2020

Groove helps with efficiency, unified brand voice/communication and customer engagement.

We are using Groove to support our Customer Service initiatives. It is being utilized across our Sales Department - flows help us keep our processes in check and use of templates allows us to share a unified message. We are also able to showcase and make use of the scheduler tool to help customers feel like they have continuous access to our team.
  • Flows - easy to use and deploy, keeps processes streamlined
  • Templates - unified messaging across the board, saves time
  • Scheduler - provides virtual support to all customers
  • Would love to see ability to add additional automated actions into flows
Particularly well-suited when you are working towards the same message - you can create a unified voice with templates, and ensure that processes are followed with flows. Being able to stay connected with customers by offering them time on your scheduler also provides a greater sense of trust and reliability.
May 21, 2020

Stayin' Groovy

Groove is being used in my department as a way to automate the process we have to reach out to prospective clients and pipeline deals. It solves the problem of writing personalized emails manually by pulling in various data points from salesforce and other CRM tools to personalize your emails automatically.
  • Email management
  • Automated email sends
  • Personalized emails
  • Simple bug fixes
Groove is suited for sending out emails in bulk and managing those who are in that "flow" or campaign.
May 20, 2020

Easy to use, easy to integrate, easily captures, tracks, and manages sales activities

We have integrated Groove with Salesforce, as well as our Google Pro email. We use it to track, manage, and send communications as well as add new contacts to Salesforce directly from my Gmail.
  • Adding contacts directly from our email application (Gmail/Google Pro) into Salesforce.
  • Logging sales activity directly from our email application into Salesforce.
  • Email sales activity analytics.
  • I think the email flows seem a little complicated to figure out but then again, I haven't dug into it as much as I could.
East of use, integration capabilities with Salesforce, and being able to add contacts into Salesforce directly from my email application versus having to go into Salesforce when I get a new email from a new contact.
May 16, 2020

I am very, very impressed with Groove. I would throw a FIT if my company pulled it.

Just within the sales organization. Customer facing sales and sales support all have access to Groove. We are a large organization and data collection is critical. We use Salesforce, but getting the information into SF is a very time-consuming activity. Groove does all this for us, without really changing anything we do on a daily basis, PLUS it greatly simplifies the process of staying on-task with customers.
  • All email activities copied directly into SF - no additional clicks or keys required!
  • Organizing customer touch campaigns. I've never - ever - in 30 years in sales had something make it so simple to stay on top of customer touch cadence.
  • Calendar Integration: no more going back and forth 10 times to try and find a date which works for everyone. Send a link and let the receiving party pick the date/time which works for them. It's like magic....seriously.
  • In 100% honesty, there really isn't anything I get frustrated with regarding Groove. It's truly the best tool I've ever used for managing customer integration across the entire entity.
> Any situation where multiple people are touching a customer during their lifespan, and you need to capture/collect that data. Groove makes it sooo easy to ensure communications are captured so a new party to this customer experience has the ability to see all the communications history for that client.
> A situation which may not be a fit: short life-cycle customers, with only a limited number of people (mostly 1) communicating with the customer.
May 13, 2020

Groove has a bundle of features to help increase productivity and visibility

We currently use Groove to sync our Gmail correspondence with Salesforce for easy tracking and visibility. We also enjoy using the read receipts that Groove provides as well as the follow-up and task reminders in Gmail. The "book a meeting" feature integrates seamlessly with Google Calendar and makes setting up a meeting with multiple participants a breeze. Several departments in the company use Groove.
  • Salesforce integration.
  • Calendar integration.
  • Reminders.
  • Book a meeting.
  • No way to set a default Salesforce opportunity for a client's email. It will attach it to every opportunity unless the correct one is selected.
Tracking email correspondence in Salesforce so that management can check on the frequency of customer correspondence. Ability to set meeting with others inside the organization because it can find open spots on each calendar that it is synced to. You can also set up a meeting with a client and use multiple internal calendars to make sure you don't double book anyone.

About Groove

Groove is a software platform designed to facilitate sales team productivity, with email and calendar integration, campaign automation, analytics, a dialer, and account-based selling tools.

Groove Technical Details