Groovy

Groove is Groovy

Why Groove?

Best Software Purchase

July 01, 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Groove, and make your voice heard!

What is Groove?

• Setup fee required
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.groove.co/request…

5 people want pricing too

What is Cirrus Insight?

Cirrus Insight integrates Salesforce with Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Contacts. Instantly View Contextual Salesforce Information in Your Inbox. Save Emails & Attachments to Salesforce with a Click. Sync Your Google & Salesforce Calendars. Create & Edit Salesforce Records on the Fly.…

What is Yesware?

Yesware is a service for salespeople that helps them close deals faster. An email service tracks email, templates responses and syncs to CRM.

What is Groove?

Groove is a sales productivity platform that aims to enable revenue leaders to boost revenue-per-rep across every division of the enterprise. Groove automates administrative tasks and makes Salesforce easier to access and update from everywhere a seller works – in the office, at home, or on the road. Whether it’s creating repeatable playbooks or using AI to synthesize complex data into actionable insights, Groove helps sellers to operate at peak performance. At present, the vendor states that more than 70,000 users at customers including Google, Atlassian, Uber, and Capital One leverage Groove.

Groove Features

• Supported: Email, Calendar & Activity Tracking
  • Supported: Multi-Channel Campaign Automation
  • Supported: Streamline Workflows and Prioritize Tasks
  • Supported: Revenue Intelligence
  • Supported: Sales Dialer
  • Supported: Sales Automation

Groove Screenshots

The #1 Sales Engagement Platform for Revenue TeamsRevenue teams at industry-leading companies rely on Groove to streamline their workday and take productivity to the next level.

Groove Videos

How the sales engagement platform for Salesforce gives sales, account management, and other customer-facing teams 20% of their day back.
EVERFI’s EVP of Revenue Enablement, Caroline Holt, shares how her team is using Groove to make reps more productive, effective, and happy.
WealthEngine's VP of Sales Development & Partnerships, Khris Fenton, talks about how WealthEngine boosted sales productivity by 60% while achieving 100% adoption across multiple team.
Class Technologies' Vice President of Revenue Operations, Robee Lockhart, discusses the value Groove provides for her team.

Groove Downloadables

Groove Integrations

Groove Competitors

Groove Technical Details

What is Groove's best feature?

Reviewers rate Usability and Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.8.

Who uses Groove?

The most common users of Groove are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Groovy

Outreach and drive a new pipeline. Groove allows us to make multiple touch cadences to reach out to our target customers and split them up by vertical. I like to use Groove by creating an automated drip that will reach out to hundreds of prospects in the span of 2 weeks. Whoever replies that they are not the ones or want out they are automatically removed
  • Flows
  • Campagins
  • Removes Unsubscribes
  • Not including companies that have unscubscribed
  • Alerts on hits
  • More data is always better
I started using groove when I was an SDR and believe it is well suited for that role especially when SDRs are trying to get their feet wet and learn more about the business and outreach. Less appropriate for higher-ups unless they are looking at data that their team sent out and how much work they have been doing
Groove is pretty straightforward and self-explanatory if you've been working in sales. You'll have to teach someone that is new in Sales Development but since I've used other tools such as Outreach, Yesware, and other tools this was very familiar to me. I would highly recommend it in future workplaces
Save a lot of time because my flows are already divided per industry. From initial outreach to the prospects scheduling time with me, and the tool just removing the unsubscribes, Groove allows me to properly focus on growing my business and closing deals while it is doing automated flows for me
Cameron (Cam) Sharp | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our organization uses Groove in a variety of capacities. The biggest use case for us is attaching the emails, meetings, and calls we have with customers to the Salesforce opportunity. This saves us from having to manually enter these activities saving us a tremendous amount of time which means we have more time to allocate towards activities to drive net new business.
  • Meeting Scheduler - shows our availability and allows our clients/partners to book meetings with us
  • Log Activities to SFDC - with just a few clicks you can share the activity to the opportunity in Salesforce
  • Groove Analytics - a dashboard that shows your activities for the day, week, month, or quarter. It also shows as a percentage of the emails that are opened and the links that are clicked
  • Being able to add a new contact record to Salesforce by simply attaching the activity to the opportunity
  • Being able to log meetings that occur based on clients/partners using the meeting scheduler link your software provides
  • Being able to share leads to AWS/Microsoft using Groove i.e a connector that allows me to share to the APN/MPN
If your sales team is manually entering all activities with clients Groove is something that you need. I've personally only ever used Groove with Gmail and Salesforce but I can only assume that it's just as good if you're an Office 365/Dynamics 365 shop. Help your sellers and your organization by enabling them to spend more time on money-generating activities rather than data entry.
When I started with StreamSets back in November it wasn't communicated to me that I needed to use Groove. After a few months of me manually tracking my work, my management asked me to start using it. It took me less than a day to become a pro at using the software and has made my life 100x easier.
Groove saves me roughly 3-4 hours a week that I used to spend on manual data entry in spreadsheets and Salesforce. I cannot speak to the time Groove saves the other departments but I can imagine we're all spending far less time on data entry which is a necessary evil but it's an activity that does nothing for the front end of the business.
I use Groove for mass messaging and for some insight into flow and individual email performance. The tool helps with the strategic management of outreaches and keeps me in check with my follow-ups. With visibility into when and where people are engaging with my correspondence, I'm better able to devise the next steps.
  • Outreach sequencing
  • Email tracking
  • Acurate logs directly to Salesforce CRM
  • Email A/B testing
  • Tracking of attachments and not just links
  • Voicemail recording
  • LinkedIn connection tracking
Groove is a great tool but could do with some added functionalities like pre-recorded voicemail.
Groove is user-friendly and easy to learn. With basic training, one can easily trial and error some features and easily master them. I'd suggest as they add new features, training must be provided.
Groove has tremendously helped in saving time for our teams with automated data entry. It also saves the back and forth of trying to coordinate calendars by allowing us to share scheduler links. I'd say, I save about a full day's worth of admin every week by making use of Groove.

Groove is Groovy

Groove is a great piece of kit for my daily role as an SDR. I use it on a daily basis for prospecting and chasing up leads. It helps me efficiently and effectively reach out to the right people at the right time with reminders. Daily reminders on the dashboard are a great help as well!
  • Outreach
  • Dashboard Analytics
  • Chrome Extension
  • Dashboard counts sent emails / LI connections as completed when they may not have been sent.
Groove is well suited to my role as an SDR for outreach, I use it for admin follow-ups too. I could see myself using this in any position in another sales role. I do not have any other examples where I believe it wouldn't be suitable currently, it is a great tool.
It's a useful tool for my job on a daily basis.
A good few minutes every day, particularly with adding contacts and send all function.
I use Groove in my role for sales campaigns. Groove helps me to set up flows and automate my complete campaign process. The best part is I get insights into who has opened my emails and who has clicked links in the campaign email and more. Automation of complete processes, integration with Salesforce, and dashboard reporting are a few basic functions of Groove.
  • Setting up automated flow
  • Integrations with Salesforce
  • Reporting and Dashboard
  • Creating and reusing of templates
  • We don't get exactly who has opened the email, at times when we ourselves open the sent email, it shows someone has opened the email.
  • We don't get to know how much time is spend by user on the email sent.
Groove is well suited for a sales or marketing team that has started marketing, want to reach out to the masses, and automates tasks. I think it is less appropriate for account-based marketing where there are integrated landing page creation and detailed analysis of the visitors' activities on these landing pages. (i.e. action beyond clicked link). In my experience, tracking the scoring and building a profile of the targeted prospect is not part of Groove.
I give this rating as for a salesperson like me where we need to tap stakeholders from multiple departments it becomes very handy to email to complete a list in a specific account. It makes the whole process automated and fast to execute. This helps for quick penetration or simplifies reaching out to a large base of stakeholders in a specific account/contacts in a list.
I save a lot of time using Groove, at least half a day or more is saved per week from an execution perspective when using Groove. But more important is insights into the activities done using Groove is something that helps more. This also helps fill in activity details in Salesforce, hence reporting saves additional time.

Why Groove?

We have numerous sales outreach tools for either calling or recording Zoom Meetings. When it comes to email automation sharing Calendar with prospects and updating our day-to-day sales outbound activities we only have one tool for this which is Groove.
  • Calendar updates
  • Syncing activities with Salesforce
  • Automated mail tracking and statistics like the open rate
  • Groove's inability to upload contacts to Salesforce
If you had a successful event with a lot of attendees who should be contacted in less than 72 hours all you need to do is download the report on Salesforce and upload it on your existing or new flower and automate the messaging
it has never failed me
Before I used to spend 2hrs per day updating and sending outbound emails. With Groove, I dedicate one afternoon to doing my emails for the week and automating the process for future dates.
Caison Bridger, M.Ed. | TrustRadius Reviewer
Groove allows me to mass email teachers across Tennessee. I am able to use and search for language without having to recreate the wheel!
  • Connecting with Salesforce
  • Highlighting email flows
  • Analytics for emails sent/to be sent
  • Allowing folders to organize flows!
  • The search feature could be enhanced to populate flows containing the word
  • Showing when the last time a particular contact was emailed
I use Groove daily and would not be able to do my job without it. I love that the Groove bar meshes seamlessly with Google and I am quickly able to organize and mark contacts using the Groove bar. I also love that it allows templates to quickly be inserted into emails.
It's very simple to use and syncs well with other platforms. It is incredibly user friendly!
Truly, I save hours. I send 1,400 emails weekly through Groove instead of having to click them individually, they are grouped and can be sent with 1 click.
I make use of Groove for customer engagement and feedback, it's very helpful in linking appointments via my Google calendar. It's even more useful in the templates that I have been able to create which allows me to streamline my email communication which allows me to speed up my workflow. What I enjoy most about Groove is that it allows me to draw on information from Salesforce that I can link to my Groove templates when creating my Groove templates. Before I made use of Groove it was a tedious process of sending out individual emails but now with the Groove templates I am able to make use of a template and edit it according to the customer's feedback required. Groove allows me to simplify and organize my workflow so easily and effortlessly.
  • Groove templates
  • Email Marketing
  • CRM Intergration ( Salesforce Information Integrating into email templates)
  • Workflow Management
  • A Desktop Application would be helpful
  • Less Updates
  • More automated options other than email templates
  • Alerts or reminders for appointments not followed up on
  • Alowing Salesforce and Groove to be more intergrated
Groove is well suited for integrating my Google calendar with my email templates to allow my clients to set up appointments with me. I find that automated Groove templates integrate Groove and Salesforce for analytics and drawing on information that can be used in my email templates.
Groove is very easy to navigate, it allows many usable day-to-day functions which allows the workflow to be effortless and simplified. This would include email templates, automation, calendar integration, Salesforce integration, and analytics.
I would roughly say around 8-10 hours per week as so many of my work functions are automated, a lot of what I do has to do with email marketing and email template automation. Groove has improved my workflow so much that I am able to spend more time on the phone with clients.
Alyssa Paquin | TrustRadius Reviewer
In my department, we provide operational support for Admissions and Student Success teams. They use Groove to schedule meetings, track email open rates or click rates and connect that information directly into Salesforce Records. Groove allows us to log email communication and threads with our clients and improve contact rates for them. Before groove, we were using another product for clients to schedule events on calendars, this software didn't allow the flexibility that Groove does in setting different meetings types, lengths, and descriptions. That has been the biggest pro of using Groove for our department.
  • Contact and Outreach Tracking with Clients
  • Calendar Scheduling and Tracking Events
  • Click rates and Open rates on email communication
  • We would love to have a feature that allows users to be connected across Salesforce instances and have multiple email aliases associated with one Groove account.
We love most of the features from Groove that we have access to like email response tracking, connections to Salesforce records and our CRM system, calendar functionality, etc. The one thing we do not like as we expand across different programs is the inability to have more than one calendar or more than one email alias attached to a singular Groove account. This has become a larger issue for our department over the past year or so.
Its very user friendly and support is always available to help
We save about 5 hours each week from the automations that Groove provides. It has been a game-changer for our KPIs in our department and improved our promotional cycles.
Email sales templates, automated sending and reminders. Linked via SFDC as well.
  • Reminders.
  • Automation.
  • Keeps track of process.
  • Integratablity.
  • Customizable.
  • User interface.
Automation and keeps track of process really works wonders.
Intuitive UI, support is always ready to help and easily accessible. Webinars are provided to teach new features/functions.
Can't quantify but it helps a lot, rather than sending/typing emails one by one.
Jacob Alexander Szemberg | TrustRadius Reviewer
Groove is used to streamline communication with a larger audience. Groove also provides a lot of intelligence around the whole communication flow with leads and prospects. Problems such as; has anyone opened my email? How can we most efficiently invite our user base to an event are some of the problems that are solved using Groove.
  • Integrations with Salesforce.
  • Scheduling Emails.
  • Logging activities in CRM.
  • See where leads are located when they open emails.
  • Better integration with Zoom.
  • Fewer updates.
  • A desktop app.
It's particularly well suited when communicating a broad message to a wider audience. I would argue it's less suitable when writing very detailed emails or in other situations where efficiency is of less importance. Groove is very well suited when working with a large set of customers. It can be used very well to gauge interest among prospects.
Overall high rating due to the integrations with Gmail and browser plug-in. There could be a better interface for seeing all the activities and tasks. I rarely visit the groove website but again, this is because the integrations are so good so no complaints.
I would say that I in total save around a couple of hours each month but I've gotten very used to it now so the real number might be higher in a world without groove.
I use Groove on a daily basis to organize my emails and conversation with clients. Because I receive tons of messages every day, it can be chaotic to try organizing everything by yourself. It takes way too much time and can lead to many errors. Having an automation tool like Groove, that is able to automatically organize my emails and put them in the correct places is awesome. I know I can count on Groove to organize the mess my email can become on the go because it sorts everything out in real-time (as soon as I hit "send email").
  • Effortless mail sorting
  • Provides a simple to use UI where you can see your conversations.
  • On the go mail logging
  • Integration with Salesforce
  • Effortless integration with Gmail
  • I used to have trouble logging in, but that is gone.
  • Could provide the link to the stored mail inside their platform.
Groove is very good for situations you are exchanging many emails with people because it can keep track (automatically) of all emails exchanged and show them to you in an organized manner. I think that if I was to send multiple one-time emails, the tool itself would have less of an impact. However, the UI could be of help. Also, it is awesome because it integrates directly with Salesforce, so whenever I'm talking to a deal, not only the information is available on their UI, but also in Salesforce. This saves me a huge amount of time because I don't have to do it manually every time I exchange emails with prospects, clients, or even peers.
The usage of the tool is very simple. With Gmail, you can just press the button, log in to the tool and it's ready to go. Just start sending emails and you'll be able to see it working flawlessly, logging your emails, making them available in their UI and other tools, like Salesforce. After logging in, the use of the tool is invisible, it doesn't interfere with your day-to-day basis, so it's zero effort to use, but a huge decrease in the time it takes for you to organize everything.
I would say it probably saves me some good five to ten hours per week just by sorting my emails, logging them to Salesforce and to their UI, and (mainly) avoiding human-made mistakes or avoiding me forgetting to log something on my CRM tools or, worse, logging it under the wrong place.
We primarily use Groove for automated capture of customer engagement (emails, meetings, calls) as Salesforce activities. Additionally, we really like that the Omnibar allows us to access Salesforce information in Outlook or allows easy email sending while working in Salesforce with the Chrome extension. I am in the process of working with sales leadership and marketing user to develop templates and flows that will give us a more concrete definition of different engagement processes and let us track the performance and, ultimately, the ROI on completing these activities. We are admittedly having some technical issues with some of Groove's promised features, but Groove's support has been immensely helpful in working through these problems.
  • Activity capture
  • Omnibar in Outlook
  • Flows and automation
  • Setting default fields to be filled out when email/meeting activity is captured in SFDC
  • UI could use work
  • Expanded automated action options
If I ever am in a situation where I am speaking with someone who works as a Salesforce admin or uses Salesforce in their sales role, and they are looking for a way to capture customer engagement and streamline specific processes, I would absolutely recommend Groove. I think Groove would be a great solution for larger organizations and, in my experience, is more useful than Salesforce Inbox (though it has been several years since I've used that tool).
It's pretty useful. There are some odd quirks that I don't like. I wish that being a Groove Admin would give me access to everything that I need, but there are a good handful of settings restricted only to users that are Salesforce admins as well, which I am not despite being in charge of the Groove implementation. So this ties my hands a bit.
We are still too early in the implementation process for me to really give a meaningful answer here.
I am currently using it in my daily use to keep track of calls and emails I do daily. It allows me to keep track of who I've contacted and who is needed to be reached out to. It is a great way to make sure all leads/customers are being helped in a timely manner.
  • Reminder alerts
  • Easy to dial out
  • Customizable templates
  • Dial can load slow sometimes
Based on my experience, Groove has been very helpful when doing outgoing calls. The dialer is always available; you are able to log notes from the dialer and classify what direction the call went. It has also been a great tool to view my analytics compared to myself in different months, and I can compare against colleagues.
It is very easy to use. There are tips and tools that are provided in emails, chats, and FAQs.
I save a lot of time, roughly 10 hours a week. Instead of pulling up calendars and listing times, I can simply send over time slots with multiple people's calendars.
Jodee Bell | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Groove mainly to track meetings and emails. Groove is very easy to use, and I love the email tracking feature that allows you to see when your email has been opened. Using templates with Groove is much easier and more efficient than other email platforms I've used in the past.
  • Logging activity to CRM
  • Tracking emails
  • It would be nice to see if emails have been logged to CRM on the preview pane without having to open each email individually.
Both user-created and company-created templates are easy to implement. Logging activity to my CRM is so much easier with Groove and gives me time back for making sales calls each day. The "email opened" tracking feature is especially helpful when planning the next steps with new prospects - I take a different follow-up approach if my email is getting opened but no response versus it not getting opened and no response.
It is easier to use than any other tool that my organization has previously used, and it accurately and effectively tracks the activity that my management looks for in our CRM.
I easily save two hours or more each week with these features. In the past, I would block off 30 minutes at the end of each day to log activity to my CRM, and with Groove, I have that time back each day!
June 17, 2022

Down with Groove

Christine Bogue | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Groove to produce and implement outreach campaigns. It helps me create a large list of target prospects and reach out to them through several different channels. It helps me with automatic task management & follow-ups. I can create several different flows and adjust the steps within the flows as needed.
  • Task management
  • Organize target lists
  • Add and remove contacts easily/as needed
  • Sales analytics
  • Read receipts
  • Making calls from groove
  • Viewing tasks that are due on a specific date
It's well suited for my department because we target low volume amounts of accounts but require high personalization in our campaigns.
I don't think I use Groove to its fullest capability, but even with my small experience with the platform, it helps me get through my work much faster and feel a lot more organized. I love how simple the platform is.
When we moved our follow-up and task management to Groove, we saved hours of prospecting time per day.
June 11, 2022

Groove Review

Right now I use Groove to maintain outreach to all my current customers. Sending out email campaigns and blasts with this tool has been great. They have been getting caught in Spam less and overall look nicer formatting-wise than other tools I have used. Customization is key to using this tool well.
  • Sending emails to hundreds at once
  • Maintaining a flow
  • Having multi-thread campaigns
  • Make it easier to add names to emails
  • Make it easier to remove from flows
  • Make it easier to send one-off emails
Groove is a great tool I have to use right now to maintain communication with my client base. It allows me to make an outreach with a scheduled follow-up and task. I love the fact that the Groove Omni Bar is directly integrated with my Salesforce account. Groove is not best if you are looking to send out emails to multiple people per org.
All the reasons listed prior.
I would say I save about an hour or two per week with Groove now in my routine. The going back and forth to Salesforce was taking a long time and now I am saving some time with Groove. Overall, I would say it saves time with tasks and emails.
June 11, 2022

GROOVE IT TODAY!

Groove is an extremely amazing tool. Helps us reach out to so many partners, using templates, flows, etc. This product is important in our day-to-day business life as it creates urgency, helps us reach out, and also saves the data.
  • Best templates
  • Flow emails to reach out after every few days.
  • Super easy to use.
  • More templates.
Well suited in an account manager's day to day. Also great for sales people to create flows, reach out on a daily basis. An amazing tool for the business industry that saves so much time and is so creative as well.
Super easy to use, amazing templates and love the way it's designed for any business model and helps you everyday.
I would say around 8 hours which is almost a day from your week.
June 09, 2022

Movin' and Groovin'

I use Groove to help me create my email campaigns to target teachers and educational professionals. This helps keep me organized and makes sure I am sending out important and timely information to stakeholders. I also feel the Groove scheduler helps to put the power in the client's hands to find times that are convenient to schedule meetings and follow up to discuss the next steps.
  • Scheduler
  • Reminders
  • Chat feature to connect.
  • Sometimes it becomes unlinked to my Google account.
  • Wish that the 15 seconds in between emails was less time.
  • Wish there was a warning that would pop up when approaching weekly/monthly individual limits versus the 500 per day.
In scheduling meetings with very busy education professionals during the day, it allows them to find a time to meet that is conducive to their own free time. This has been a well-suited time to use Groove to feel like I am empowering others. Also, being able to share email language with one another has been great for finding campaigns that work and not having to reinvent the wheel.
Has been reliable and the chat feature has helped troubleshoot.
3-5 hours
June 09, 2022

Groove is amazing!

I used Groove to set reminders attached to emails and I also use it to insert calendar links in emails for customers to be able to schedule meetings seamlessly.
  • It provides me with reminders to follow up.
  • It helps my recipients coordinate meetings by using the Groove calendar link.
  • It allows me to schedule emails to go out at a later time if I am going to be out of the office.
  • I would like to see Groove have alerts for if you did not follow up on a reminder.
I have had several scenarios in which I was able to stay on top of tasks for customers and provide excellent follow-up, due to the reminder prompts I received while using Groove.
It's very user-friendly and easy to navigate.
I would say I save hours by using the meeting scheduling tool and activity tracking.
We are using Groove for mass emailing and calling. Thanks to Groove, I am reaching out to many leads and it is helping me to grow my pipeline for sales. It is also very helpful to track cold calls. Preparing a flow with many touchpoints helps us get answers from the leads.
  • Mass email trackings
  • Healthy flow
  • Tracking of the call
  • Call quality has some problems in Turkey.
Groove is definitely well suited for email flows. It is very easy to track, and Groove automatically does lots of hard work for me. It tells me who to reach, who opens my emails, and what I should do next. Also very easy to connect Salesforce and Gmail so I don't need to log my activities manually.
Very easy to use and understand. The customer service team is great and they take action so fast.
I spend around 2-3 hours preparing campaigns and flows on Groove.
We used Groove as a sales engagement platform to reach out and connect with potential leads and accounts. Besides their regular flows, we also used their built-in dialer to call prospects. It really helped us easily reach out to people and made the process much more simple and fast. It streamlines the process and makes all the sales representatives much more productive and efficient. The flows are awesome and their analytics tools are as well. The Gmail integration is very helpful and I've never had sync issues with Gmail or Salesforce, compared to other products I've tried previously. One less thing to worry about!
  • Easy to use and intuitive platform
  • Great support
  • Great interface
  • Amazing integrations
  • Great flows and reminders
  • More analytic tools
  • Having more insight into the activity of the prospect
  • Improve side bar
Well suited for teams that need to reach out to many prospects daily and need to streamline the process. Great for representatives that need an all-in-one platform and need to easily manage everything from one place, also for people who have multiple touchpoints (emails, calls, LinkedIn Connect Requests and messages, etc). Less appropriate when you need more analytics tools and to get more insight into a prospect's activity and proper tracking.
Easy to use and intuitive platform that greatly increases representatives' productivity and efficiency. Cool features such as easy to use template set up, great reminders, seamless integrations with Salesforce and Gmail, easy to log activities, good analytics tools, a great sidebar with more information on the lead which you can use in Gmail and LinkedIn), a responsive support team, organized platform, and great automation.
I save a lot of time, and many daily hours that would usually go towards administrative tasks. Prior to Groove, I used to spend a lot of time writing emails individually. Now it takes much less time to send out many emails at a time (especially with the automations). This allows me more time in my day to personalize emails even more or focus on other important tasks.
Tenable leverages Groove to help its sellers improve efficiency in communicating with our clients which results in a reduction in customer churn, an increase in sales, and an improved customer experience.
  • The scheduling tool is quick and easy to use compared to my previously manual process which has given me more time to use towards more important tasks.
  • The email communication tool allows me to keep in touch with my entire client base ensuring no customer is left in the dark and allowing me to reduce customer churn.
  • Email metrics allow me to better understand customer engagement and what topics our customer base is most interested in helping me tailor communication to clients that provides value and keeps them engaged.
  • This may be a learning curve for me, but managing contacts in Groove has been difficult. I find that I have to create spreadsheets to upload into Groove which is inefficient.
Well Suited
  • Mass communication
  • Scheduling
  • Customer Interaction Metrics
Less Suited
  • Individual customer focused conversations
I find it very easy to use. I did not give it a ten solely because of my challenges with managing customer lists in Groove.
I can easily say that I save 5 hours a week from using Groove.
May 31, 2022

Groove Review

Groove is used for sharing templates, scheduling client appointments, and linking to Gmail. Sharing templates allows everyone in my department to have quick and easy access to the same templates. This saves us precious time typing emails and makes it, so our clients have similar experiences regardless of their assigned bookkeeper. Scheduling appointments with clients is easy. When an appointment is scheduled, it shows up right away on my Google Calendar; I also receive an email notification that a client has scheduled an appointment with me. Others in my department can see when I have a meeting scheduled and avoid overbooking.
  • Email Templates
  • Groove Scheduler
  • Email Tracking
  • Too many promotional emails sometimes
  • It would be nice if we knew which email address opened our email
Groove is best suited for professionals who are looking to save time typing emails and streamline certain processes, like scheduling appointments. Groove may not be as suitable in industries where email templates are not often used, where you do not need to meet with clients, or where email tracking is not necessary.
Groove is very user-friendly. I am a pretty tech-savvy individual, so I may be a bit biased, but I found the user interface to be very simple to use and easy to learn.
Probably about 3 hours per week.
May 30, 2022

Keep on Groovin'!

We are using it to keep track of our daily activities in the Sales department. It helps us manage our time better for a smoother sale cycle which allows us to hit our numbers/goals and stay on track as a team and organization.
  • Keeps us organized
  • User friendly
  • Great customer support
  • Glitchy sometimes
  • You can't remove people from flows easily; sometimes you remove them and they stay on.
  • Nothing else
I would give Groove a 10. I haven't had any major issues with it and it is a really great tool to have in our organization. I am definitely more organized than before when we didn't have software.
Super friendly and helpful customer support; always there to help.
Very easy to use and understand; I learned it in a few days. The overall interface is really simple and straightforward, especially for those who have never used such software before.