Overall Satisfaction with Gusto
We went with Gusto at the recommendation of our CPA to simplify our payroll process so that we could be sure that all necessary forms would be accurately filed in a timely manner,
- Absolutely nothing - the first quarter IRS report was in error
- Gusto was never able to file the corrected IRS form - we waited 3 months
- Gusto withheld money from our company and then didn't send it to the IRS
- The pig is very cute but who cares
- [In my experience,] Their customer service is terrible. We were charged an extra month of service fee after we fired them for nonperformance
- Their IRS filing reports were inaccurate
- The money that is withheld from the company needs to be sent to the IRS in a timely fashion
- Overall Gusto is a big hot mess and should be avoided
- Money was withheld from the company and never received by the IRS - we incurred a penalty. This is fraud!!
- Nothing - not worth it
- Nothing - only if you want to be in hot water with the IRS
- Nothing - we were overcharged and left with a mess
- Very negative - we were charged for services not rendered
- Gusto caused massive rework in our company to get the payroll corrected
- Gusto had one thing to do and proved incapable of doing a very simple payroll
- the IRS sent us a letter with a penalty because of Gusto incompetence.
Do you think Gusto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gusto's feature set?
Did Gusto live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gusto go as expected?
Would you buy Gusto again?
I regret there isn't a negative score. I wouldn't recommend Gusto to my worst enemy. We went into this with the expectation that they had one thing to do - provide accurate timely payroll. Our experience with them is that they are not capable of doing either - accurate or timely. Their customer service department was one excuse after another and nothing was resolved. Now we are facing a messy end-of-year filing because of their gross incompetence. Do not use Gusto.