Overall Satisfaction with Hatchbuck
I've been using Hatchbuck since the middle of last year and it has literally been a game changer for me. It has enabled me to automate a lot of my recruiting, which has saved me a great deal of time and has made for a much more efficient and effective operation. I'm now able to communicate relevant content to my stakeholders on a regular basis, eliminating certain prospects from falling through the cracks. I also know clearly how many prospects I have in my sales funnel and exactly what stage they are at in the process. Night and day from my previous CRM!
- The online forms capability has been amazing. I'm able to connect my landing page to Hatchbuck and a prospect's information is automatically transferred into a record, eliminating data input time, once they click submit.
- I use the campaigns feature quite a bit. In fact, I'm running 12 now and will be developing a few more.
- Notifications and Tasks. Notifications have been important to me by letting me know when prospects hit a certain threshold or level of interest. Once notified, I can follow up with. Tasks enable me to connect with certain people in meaningful ways to enable we keep their top of mind awareness.
- It took me a few months but I also use the Deals feature. I established quite a few stages for each deal and I'm able to track how many "hot" prospects I have and where they are in the sales funnel. I didn't have this capability before I started using Hatchbuck.
- They may be a little behind the curve when it comes to some of the advanced features, such as integrating various calendars and e-mail clients.
- I would like to see them more integrated with social media platforms, such as keeping track of social media activity and adding more platforms that they track within a record.
- The onboarding process was a bit bumpy and took much longer than expected.
- I have close to 80 deals in my sales pipeline. Using my previous CRM, I didn't have a good handle on where I stood.
- It's been a huge time saver. Rather than having to input everything into a prospect record once someone shows interest, everything is automated.
- I am now well informed ... I now know when someone visits a page or clicks a link. Hatchbuck also provides me with metrics on the e-mails that I have sent. Each night, I get an e-mail that tells me the number of e-mails sent, opens, link clicks, bounces, unsubscribes, and spam complaints.
I probably reviewed seven or eight CRMs, most notably Salesforce and a host of others. Some didn't seem intuitive to use, some had poor customer service, and some had constraints that were a deal breaker. Salesforce, for example has a daily e-mail limit of 250 ... I send out as many as 1,000 on certain days. Some CRMs require purchasing apps and add-ons to increase their functionality. Hatchbuck is all inclusive and just about ready to use right "out of the box."
It is very easy and intuitive to use and I think is best suited to a smaller company. Although it suits my needs quite, quite well, I'm not sure how its functionality would translate into a larger company with more complex operations. A company may want to ask about Hatchbuck's reporting function, which may not be robust enough for some.
BenchmarkONE Feature Ratings
It has just about everything I want and then some. What I want but they don't have - calendar and e-mail integration, social media integration, and a mobile app, I believe are all in the works for a future release.
There has never been any downtime for Hatchbuck, which is very reassuring for me as I market and recruit strenuously for the University at Albany's executive Weekend MBA Program. Hatchbuck team members have also been available when I have reached out to them with questions or issues. With one exception, where one of my e-mails became lost in the Internet "black hole," they have gotten back to me in very timely fashion!