Overall Satisfaction with Hatchbuck
We use Hatchbuck for everything from our top-funnel automated campaigns all the way through our tuition payment tracking. Our entire marketing, recruiting, and selection departments use this on a daily basis.
- Newsletter / Email Marketing: Totally replaced MailChimp and added more features for us to leverage our newsletters.
- Automated marketing that is super simple - helping us inform prospects and guide applicants through an application process automatically.
- Integrating all steps of the relationship from fresh lead to confirmed customer.
- Forms - Very easy to set up and implement forms and connect them to campaigns, deals, etc.
- Reporting works on Hatchbuck, but making it more customized and robust is on their roadmap.
- Having multiple pipelines if you have different sales cycles for different products would be a great improvement.
- No drop-off of applicants due to disorganization.
- Discovered unused email addresses that had dropped off between systems previously.
- Vastly increased employee efficiency through automated campaigns and reminders.
We've used Salesforce and Streak. Hatchbuck is vastly more robust than Streak and not nearly as burdensomely complicated as Salesforce. It's the perfect solution for a small business.
It's a game-changer for our business and is constantly getting more useful to us!
The types of businesses that wouldn't have a clear use for Hatchbuck are limited in my mind - it's a very flexible platform that serves us incredibly well. Perhaps if you need automatic tracking of calls and emails (to and from), that might get challenging.