Overall Satisfaction with Hatchbuck
I am currently using Hatchbuck mainly as a way to track my sales pipeline and track contact information for current and potential customers. Since I spend much of my time outside of my office it is important that I have a database that is easily accessed on the web.
- The ease of use of this product was a key factor in choosing Hatchbuck.
- The low entry cost and the fact that no long term contracts are required also played a critical role in choosing Hatchbuck.
- The low cost also helped in my decision as I begin to use more of its features. I didn't want to pay a high price for a software program that had features I would never use or at least would not use until a much later date, in essence, wasting money up front. I have full intentions to fully utilize other great features, however, the low cost of Hatchbuck makes it a good value even if I were to only use it as nothing more than a prospect/customer database.
- When creating a new note, I would like to see the 'Update Last Contacted date when saved' check box at the top and not the bottom of the page.
- The most critical part for me has been better organization of my sales pipeline and prospects.
- Being able to keep notes in one easy to access section has made it much easier to recall conversations and emails with customers. Also, being able to add attachments is a great feature as we often send quotes or other attachments. Referring back to them is easy when I have the attachment and the notes in one place.
I use it quite often and it is a key component in tracking/managing my client base.
I feel that the person I met with asked all the right questions and also provided many good ideas for getting the most out of Hatchbuck. He did a great job of really digging into what I was needing and wanting and letting me know how to get those items accomplished.