Overall Satisfaction with Hatchbuck
We use Hatchbuck across the whole organization to automate content downloads from leads and customers. It is also our primary CRM and marketing automation tool. The automation has greatly helped reduce the amount of day to day involvement for download requests.
- The product is simple to use but can be as complex as you would like it to be.
- Customer service and support are great. Always responsive and quick to find a solution.
- The email templates and instructional videos have been helpful.
- They definitely understand marketing and have created a simple system to support content delivery.
- The product's social media integration is still developing and growing.
- Realtime content delivery through the automation features.
- Increased customer service and awareness of customer actions by increased CTR.
- Faster lead conversion.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM was way too complicated and more [robust] than the needs of the company. Hatchbuck makes it easy to automate, segment, and deliver content. Microsoft Dynamics was extremely customizable but that came at both a financial cost and a productivity cost. No one really knew how to perform even some of the basic tasks in Microsoft Dynamics so Hatchbuck was a breath of fresh air.
From the customer service to quality and functionality of the product I would be hard pressed to find a better deal at such a good price. Their culture is also all about supporting your marketing efforts by sending content on best practices for email marketing. I feel really supported by their team and product.
Both small and large companies alike can utilize it. The simplicity is great and automation is a real winner. It is most appropriate in scenarios where you already have a contact list or an established plan to get emails from contacts. A potential customer should simply talk about their current challenges and let Hatchbuck explain how their product would provide a solution.