Overall Satisfaction with HCL Connections (formerly from IBM)
Connections is a corporate collaboration software that enables teams to operate more efficiently. It improves communication among project teams. It provides all employees with a single platform to access and manage all of their everyday operations. Collaboration between teams for exchanging the data. It is a technology that has enabled the business to update and react to market trends, becoming more efficient in process compliance.
- Excellent for collaboration and communication
- User friendly UI
- Easy to learn & understand
- File Version controlling
- When exporting huge volumes of data, it might be a little sluggish at times.
- It takes time and effort to install and configure.
- It's a really large product that new users may find frightening. Pricing, I believe, restricts the number of business units that can choose to compete.
- Positive Impact - Better collaboration & sharing across the comapny
- There are no negative impacts
Do you think HCL Connections delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HCL Connections's feature set?
Did HCL Connections live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HCL Connections go as expected?
Would you buy HCL Connections again?