Overall Satisfaction with HCL Connections (formerly from IBM)
We use Connections as a repository and means of communication for internal projects. It is being used by all departments and is a good tool for team collaboration.
- Connections has an easy to understand layout so if you are new to the tool you can catch on quickly.
- The security features are excellent, I feel comfortable that we will not get hacked.
- Connections provide a single place to store project docs, pics, emails and to collaborate real-time with your team.
- I would like to see better integration with Microsoft email.
- The ROI with Connections is realized once you have completed your first project. Time saved and improved customer satisfaction.
- I would like to see better integration with Microsoft email and Google docs.
I give a high rating overall for Connections. My only issues are with integrating with other apps.
Support is a bit complicated and you have to press many buttons and listen to a menu before you get a human on the phone. The online support is good.
Connections is better than Salesforce because it has better and easier to use chat, email, and doc sharing features.
I highly recommend Connections because it has all the features you would need to create a project and keep all documents in one spot and communicate with your team securely.