Overall Satisfaction with Higher Logic
Higher Logic is being used within our department to create an online space for member interaction and to connect our program participants across the country.
- Organizing discussions and delivering them to members in customizable digests.
- Creating tools for managing a number of engagement opportunities with constituents.
- Addressing user needs and problems with their own online community.
- The ability to incorporate community elements/widgets into external websites needs improvement.
- While useful, digest emails need to be more configurable to meet company branding requirements and to make digests more visually appealing.
- The platform needs a tool that allows users to create pop-up chat rooms with select users. It could also benefit from the ability to create spontaneous video hangouts among groups of users--more synchronous community features.
- It definitely helps us stay in touch with our audiences and communicate in a way that makes sense for our users.
- It allows us to leverage the excitement of our constituents and to direct their energy in ways that are mutually beneficial for them and our organization.
- It provides a platform where users can share both positive and negative experiences that our staff can learn from.
Higher Logic allowed for flexibility without compromising structure. It enables us to create communities and to use community content and data across a number of systems while giving us the flexibility to manage communities without the need for express oversight from our IT team. It also gives us tools that go beyond online discussions to include online mentorship and advocacy programs that feed into our online community.
Higher Logic is very well suited for small organizations that are in need of a full suite of community and website management tools. When incorporating the tool into large organizations and well-defined technical infrastructures, more work is needed to ensure that the system is fully integrated and works well within the existing technical environment as well as the front-end user experience.