Overall Satisfaction with Hopin
I am a co-organizer of the biggest sustainability festival in Portugal with more than 15k attendees in a pre-covid era. We transitioned to a virtual experience with Hopin and I have since then organized more than 20 events on it being the main expert of the platform for all the team
- Multi stage access and interaction
- Easy and straightforward UX
- Integration with a professional studio like streamyard
- integration with multiple partners
- Networking! The worse in the market of the top 10 platforms
- Expo area could benefit from better organization
- Reception is very simple and could have a better experience
- Lead generation for sure, specially because our events are mainly free
- Sponsors have been a problem, we cannot convince them how virtual booths can be beneficial
Do you think Hopin delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hopin's feature set?
Did Hopin live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hopin go as expected?
Would you buy Hopin again?
- Airmeet and MEETYOO PRO
less reliable and professional-looking, but getting its features better really fast and for smaller events, I would prefer them to Hopin in the case of Meetyoo it has to do with its 3d capabilities that impress a lot compared with the boring although efficient Hopin look
For events where networking is not critical, and multiple and diversified contents need to be shared, Hopin is perfect. The expo area can also be used in a kind of fair although it is not a premium platform for that. For medium-sized companies that want to have a stable and reliable platform for events, Hopin is a good selection. It does not impress much but does the job