Overall Satisfaction with Hopin
We use Hopin in our business to host online engagements like webinars, roundtables, exhibitions, and online conferences. Hopin allows us to organize and host events in a virtual capacity which enables us to reach a wider audience than we typically would have been able to reach. In addition to the above, we also host hybrid conferences and Hopin supports our multiple streams/multi-faceted production.
- Ease of setting up for internal team
- User friedly for attendees
- Great support team who are always happy to help
- HIghly customisable appearance/ functionalities
- Improved reporting and analytics
- Ability to easily differentiate who is an in person attendees and who is a virtual attendee at a hybrid event
- Extended audience reach whom we haven't have been able to attract due to geographical locations
- Time saving on event set up
- Saving money on resources
Do you think Hopin delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hopin's feature set?
Did Hopin live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hopin go as expected?
Would you buy Hopin again?
GoTo Meeting has its own merits but does lack on the functionality side of things as it can host a basic meeting and allow video/ screen sharing. Whereas on Hopin we can host multiple sessions at once in various 'rooms', allowing for networking, exhibition, and all event-related activities similar to a physical event.
Hopin is very well suited for online conferencing and webinars as it has the capability to host all requirements for such an event. The only complication my organization faces is while delivering a hybrid event and creating a link between physical/ virtual delegates. It feels highly catered for virtual attendees rather than physical delegates who might be using the app for engagement. Not a huge issue as the majority of the clients use Hopin for virtual engagements