Overall Satisfaction with Hubdoc
We implemented HubDoc for our company to automate recurring invoices from clients into the correct chart of accounts. It ended up saving a lot of time and helping to avoid mistakes that can happen when manually/arbitrarily assigning expenditures to accounts. It fit in well with our Xero accounting online package.
- OCR automatically converts receipt images and invoices
- Tie-in with accounting system works well
- Customization of account assignments is flexible
- Interface takes a bit of getting used to
- If an invoice isn't processed properly sometimes it's hard to know why
- Integration with QB on-premise did not exist
- Automation of expenses to accounts in accounting software package
- Flexibility in assigning expenses to different "buckets" on a single invoice
- Automatic OCR/recognition of various kinds of invoices/receipts
- This saved us a lot of time and took hours off our monthly reconciliation process
- Our bookkeeper has been able to spend time on other things which has been great
- The cost of Hubdoc has been well worth the investment due to time saved
We did not get far into evaluating other solutions we were looking at because Hubdoc came highly recommended from peers, coupled with Xero and Gusto. The cost for Thompson-Reuters is high. We quickly honed in on Hubdoc due to cost and recommendation and are very glad that we did.
Do you think Hubdoc delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hubdoc's feature set?
Did Hubdoc live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hubdoc go as expected?
Would you buy Hubdoc again?
If you're looking to automate categorization of expenses and help avoid human error, this is a good option. It takes a bit of dialing in at the onset but afterwards can be set to work very well on its own. Splitting invoices and other customizations was helpful in cases of large complicated invoices.