Overall Satisfaction with iApplicants
We use iApplicants to track applications. It is used by the Human Resource Department and applications are passed off to the hiring managers. This helps us fill open positions in a timely manner.
- The ability to put tracking information in. If we want to reference check, hire, or reject, there are options to do mark those applicants as such.
- Rejection emails. It's nice to be able to bulk mail those people who you're not interested in or once the position is filled
- We especially like that once we post a job it asks us if we'd like to have iApplicants post them to there third party websites. Takes the trouble out of having to do it all individually :)
- Multiple login's without additional charge.
- More webinars regarding new trends in hiring
- We are able to track the source of which the potential applicants are applying.
- It has helped eliminate and weed through applications with the additional question sections.
We enjoy the user friendliness of iApplicant's as well as the cost aspect. It can be costly to join all the career boards out there and iApplicants helps do that work for you.