May 06, 2014
Score 10 out of 10
We are using IApplicants to track applicants for our currently openings. All hiring managers also have access to review potential candidates and they make their so our Recruiter can then reach out to them.
- Organization – No more paper application. That alone is a great way to keep organized.
- Help – We have a rep that has helped us along the way.
- Simple – The simplicity to the site is great! If we only need to find applications for a certain position, it’s a click away. If we need to make notes to an application we have that option.
- In my personal use of IApplicants I have to admit that I haven't come across something that needs improvement. If we need something we call our Rep and he get's it done.
- The recruiter doesn't have to spend time looking though paper applications so we connect with qualified candidates quicker.
It works for us. It's been a great tool. We've hired a lot of people since we started using this site. It's become so much easier to keep track since it's organized. No more missing applications. Bottom line, it saves time and money.
If you are hiring a high volume for different positions, this is a great option. On our Website we have a shortcut to submit applications and individuals have the option to view positions available. Our hiring managers can also view who’s applied and make notes if they are fit our not. Our Recruiter reaches out to make offers or set up interviews. You can update status of individuals, if they are onboarding, hired, etc. and create reports. An easy way to keep everybody updated.