Overall Satisfaction with IBM B2B Cloud Services
IBM B2B Cloud Services is currently used to help produce outreach driven campaigns via email, automate information sessions, and reporting tools. It is a rock solid platform for marketing and outreach platforms. The service helps to streamline client communications and to improve interactions between clients and organizations.
- The product works well with CRM packages like Microsoft CRM.
- It provides a well designed, automated system of marketing communications with limited interactions from staff.
- The system works very well with different types of platforms including mobile web services.
- For some the product can be difficult to learn and utility without some training.
- The product really requires users that have backgrounds in CRM platforms or marketing analysis to fully utilize.
- For small organizations, the product can be more expensive and feature rich than what is needed.
- The service has really been helpful in proving an all in one source for marketing and outreach campaign efforts. It helps saves money by having all the features needed utilized in one software service.
- Sometimes the product can require some additional training as well as a degree of knowledge in marketing analysis.
- The service can be expensive when compared to lower level alternatives on the market.
- hotspot and Exponea marketing cloud
IBM B2B Cloud Services stands out among the competition with its solid performance, wealth of features, and multiple platform compatibility. While it can be more expensive than competitive services, its core components are powerful enough to work with multiple levels of marketing campaigns and outreach efforts. The service works well among different levels of clients and can be utilized better across different viewing devices.
The product is really well suited for organizations that do a great deal of marketing, outreach, or external communications with a base of clients. It shines with its ability to produce in-depth analysis and reports of marketing efforts. It can run fairly well on an automated basis for continual lines of communication with prospective clients. For smaller organizations with limited marketing needs, the service can be an overkill with its many features.