IBM Case Manager
April 03, 2018
IBM Case Manager
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with IBM Case Manager
We have been using IBM Case Manager across our organization and other various clients like health, banking etc. Case Manager is being used widely for us to revolve complex workflows/case by leveraging use of case manager API to connect to content engine and connect to user through rich user interface with implementing OOTB case manager features and custom widgets.
- IBM Case Manager provide case builder to build customer solution that create your case types, workflows, relevant document types that connect with cases, and capability of authorizing people to access through different roles.
- IBM Case Manager provides lot extensive case REST API which allows applications to integrate with IBM Case Manager and Content Engine.
- IBM Case Manager comes with one of the admin client tool which is very easy for an administrator to manage the solution deployments.
- Integration with IBM BPM.
- Integration with Cloud
- We have been seeing organizations who implemented ICM had faster processing of their transactions.
- We have been seeing organizations who implemented ICM found improved customer service
IBM Case manager suites comes with bunch of underlying products, 1. Content Platform Engine, 2. IBM Content Navigator which provide rich user interface and room for customization's, 3. IBM Case Manager admin client, Case builder 4. Extensive Case Manager Rest API 5. User friendly configuration tool for configuring case manager environment and many more. And we feel this is one of the leading product that provides shared service platform.
It's well suited for complex applications in health, banking industries, legal departments that deal with repeatable complex business problems and it allows/provide those authority to case workers to resolve these issues. And I feel IBM Case Manager might not be suitable for organization who deal with less complex problems that can be easily resolved by other business process products.