Overall Satisfaction with IBM Cloud Virtual Servers
We are using IBM virtual cloud server for the deployment of our web application over a high-speed and secured cloud environment. I like it most because they provide virtualized dedicated server. They are delivering the highest Uptime with great performance. Compute work of a large company can be performed with [these] virtual servers.
- It provides virtualize dedicated server.
- Easy customization and configuration of a virtual server.
- Easy to deploy in the variety of configurations
- High Availability
- What I don't like very much is that sometimes it is difficult to find what you are looking for.
- Complex user interface.
- Price is quite high.
- IBM Cloud service provides 24x7 support
- It does support on all OS such as windows , Linux etc. And good part is easy to setup.
- Complex user interface, need to Improve it.
I like this feature because it allows us to spend on what we need at the time. That means that we pay on an as per our need. Their pricing structure is easy to understand. For smaller businesses, IBM transient pricing is very helpful.
We have used IBM Cloud, its virtual servers, and approximately many IBM services and some microservices. We have used it for web application environments and job queues. It was easy to set up. It is helpful for us for the application enhancements.
Based on my experience IBM Cloud virtual servers is well suited for developing applications and server hosting on various operating systems. The support which IBM provides is really impressive. They should bring up more Integrations and also These servers are quite expensive. thus these are the only thing that I dislike.