Overall Satisfaction with IBM Connections
At Mizuno, IBM Connections is being used across the whole organization as a tool to keep everyone informed and connected. People from across different departments can join different communities with groups of people with the same interests and create and keep up with upcoming events. It's a convenient way to share data and keep up with what's going on across the entire company.
- File sharing is easy to upload.
- Can glance at your home screen for quick looks at everyone's status updates to see where people are and what's going on.
- Can be emailed notifications of new posts to click and immediately go there.
- Learning the site can be overwhelming with all the options it provides. I still don't feel like I know 100% of everything offered and how to get to it.
- A lot of information overload and can be hard trying to navigate where you want to go at first.
- Better customer service
- Increased awareness with company activities and updates
I would renew it to keep the communications between departments and colleagues open and for the accessibility of documents and information.
Connections is very helpful between those of us at corporate, and those of us out on the field since we have employees all across the US. It's harder to know what's going on with those kinds of distances between the two, so having a tool that keeps track of work events is great. It is also helpful between those of us at corporate who need to share the same documents. Now they are all in one place.