Overall Satisfaction with IBM Enterprise Content Management
In my organization IBM Enterprise Content Management is used across the organization by various departments. It is used to store all customer related documents. It also provides easy access to stored content. It also provides the business management capabilities. It is also used to eliminate the need to store the physical documents, hence saving lot of cost and human effort.
- It provides easy to use administrative tools to work with the product.
- Good documentation on the production is available which makes it easier to use.
- It supports high availability architecture
- There can be scope of improvement in the area of content modeling.
- After using the IBM ECM in HR department the productivity of the department increased
- There are lot of cost savings because of eliminating the need to maintain physical documents
We have been using IBM Enterprise Content Management for years and feel comfortable using this.