Overall Satisfaction with IBM Power System Virtual Server
It is used for short time web application needs for data entry projects like registration / enrollment.
- Ease of Control / hosting
- Direct Local Support instead of third party vendors
- More Local Servers in India
- Competitive pricing
Do you think IBM Power System Virtual Server delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Power System Virtual Server's feature set?
Did IBM Power System Virtual Server live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Power System Virtual Server go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Power System Virtual Server again?
- Better ROI for sure is the first aspect.
- Scalability is very cost effective with the distinctive billing patterns.
- Reconfiguration was a breeze in most use cases.
We tried shared hosting with local providers and the other US-based dedicated hosting servers and found this to be a better option in terms of usage, though it is a slightly costly one compared to others. However, the service and performance outweigh the cost factor.
We never have had an unexpected disruption in the services since we started using IBM Power System Virtual Server.
We create Virtual Servers when we have a specific project in the pipeline, and it has always been a very easy task with IBM Power System Virtual Server. Within a few minutes and by the end of the day we are production-ready and online.
IBM Power System Virtual Server Feature Ratings
Using IBM Power System Virtual Server
3 - Our inhouse Development Team for making the applications on IBM Power System Virtual Server and also for Administration
- Applications that need a scalable User base to be accessible in many remote locations of the state
- 24 * 7 Availability with no interruptions
- Ease of scalability in terms of Compute Power / Storage as and when needed
- Based on our estimates we are planning to move our CRM to the Cloud and it should change the way we serve our customers now.
Evaluating IBM Power System Virtual Server and Competitors
Yes - Previously we were using In-house servers and scalability and maintenance were really nightmare issues, after moving to the IBM Cloud, we found that very adoptable and scalable.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Prior Experience with the Product
We have been using IBM Cloud for more than 4 years and since the very first time, we found it more suitable for our uses than those available options in the market in India.