Get IBM Unica for less work inorder to get best results
- IBM Unica Campaign
- Marketing operations, Emessage, and Cognos
Overall Satisfaction with IBM Unica
- IBM Unica offers more than one module as we can start from market planning and can end with analysis of post campaign results. Not required to work with different tools and can skip having the difficulties while integrating them for automation.
- Can design multi wave, multi touch, multi-channel automated campaigns in one place and incredible automation while setting up triggers and schedules to avoid more manual work in order to save resource time. Having valuable user guide to answer whenever we had questions while setup /design phase.
- Able to get output list without writing huge lines of SQL when there are multiple number of table joins as you can join as many tables as you want to the table catalogs to fetch the output data in seconds..
- Not suitable to small industries even if they really want to use. It would be great to have a lighter version to let any company use in order to make more customers.
- It would really great to have support team available whenever having the issues / difficulties with in the tool itself. At least able to respond asap.
- Positive impact on ROI as able to target right people at right time.
- Ideal case is when using the campaign management, e-message and cognos under one roof, able to do the analyze the results in shorter time.
- When using Cognos integration with Unica, capturing the results and analyzation done pretty quick and appropriate steps has been taken before next communication.
It supports multi-wave campaigns, external command line triggers and automated scheduled functionality. Scheduling functionality is useful for ad-hoc and multi touch campaigns. Platform independent scheduler can schedule regular / irregular intervals.
But it’s not compatible for non-enterprise organizations.