A well thought solution for idea collection, engagement, and measurement
Overall Satisfaction with Ideanote
We currently use Ideanote across the whole company to collect, prioritize, and measure ideas. There are two primary ways Ideanote can be used: to collect opinions internally across team members or to collect suggestions publicly from clients or suppliers. Our most frequent use case is internal.
The problem Ideanote solves for us is that our previous brainstorming exercises often yielded few results because
- Ideas are not tracked and frequently scattered throughout various places, both online (e.g., Google Docs, Slack, Notion) and offline (e.g., Post-it notes)
- Ideas are not recorded promptly and adequately, so we can't take immediate actions on them.
- Since contributing ideas doesn't result in action, many of our team members feel discouraged to contribute improvement ideas and refrain from getting creative or thinking outside the box about business challenges.
Ideanote solves this problem by having a centralized, well-designed workspace to collect ideas and engage our team members, enabling us to take actions on their contributions and measure their impact.
- Excellent design, well thought-out UI/UX
- Fully white-labelled experience (e.g. custom CNAME)
- Great integration with other apps (e.g. with Zapier)
- Advanced analytics
- Lack of the ability to "make featured" or "force rank" the chosen ideas
- No progress indication for each idea collection ("mission")
- Lack of granular notification options
- Ideas are well tracked and centralized in one place.
- We can prioritize ideas and take immediate actions on them.
- Our team members are recognized for contributing improvement ideas and hence our team is encouraged to think outside the box about business challenges.
Do you think Ideanote delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ideanote's feature set?
Did Ideanote live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ideanote go as expected?
Would you buy Ideanote again?
Example of our internal use of Ideanote:
- Strategic planning and strategic brainstorming
- Collecting ideas on how to improve existing processes (e.g., employee onboarding)
- Founder town hall: cross-organization ask-me-anything FAQs