Overall Satisfaction with iMovie
When we need a quick and simple video that incorporates photos, video footage, and music, iMovie is the quickest way to create it in a flash. You can even let it do "the work" by letting some of the default settings come into play, but if you need minute details changed, you also have the power in your own hands. It's great and intuitive.
- Intuitive process to make it easy for a novice.
- Default settings to make the process easier when in a rush.
- Adding music and headlines is super easy.
- Sometimes the default settings of how it zooms into a photo make it act the way you don't want, and that can be frustrating. It's like they've made it so easy that when you get better and want to get detailed on custom changes, it won't let you.
- There are limited headline and text options. Wish they could do custom text/font options.
- If they had a built-in library of background music to choose from, it would make life so much better.
- Social media videos are wildly impactful when producing higher engagement and results. Most videos we use on social are created in iMovie.
- We use iMovie to help tell our brand story in a way our guests want to watch. Our brand awareness has grown because of the video content we have published on social media.