Informatica Reviewhttps://www.trustradius.com/data-integrationInformatica PowerCenterUnspecified8.2741012017-04-12T19:34:10.855Z
April 12, 2017
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Informatica Enterprise Data Integration
Our data integration team uses Informatica for extracting, transforming, and loading data into our data warehouse. It allows us to load data from a variety of different sources, reuse transformations, and sync work across a number of employees.
- Shared objects allow transformations, sources, and targets to be reused.
- Mapplets allow for blocks of transformations to be reused.
- Field by field transformations.
- Union and join a variety of data sources.
- UI is a little ugly - looks like pictures of the tool from 10+ years ago.
- Needs undo. Really, it doesn't have undo? Yes. Really.