https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/nn/0D/S9BCBZNK5NEL.PNGExcellent Team Collaboration PlatformCentralize projects in one solution Manage digital work processes Review and approve digital work Govern compliance workflows,Team Collaboration: Workfront provides a cross-platform unified landing where teams can work together towards the completion of large projects Communication: Workfront provides multiple team communication tools including email integration. Ease of Use: The Workfront platform, although rich in features, is very easy to navigate and users will find its layout highly intuitive.,Instant messaging and IM systems integration such as Skype would be an excellent addition. Browser plugins to streamline research tasks. Multi systems alerts for "All Hands on Deck" type situations regarding project management.,10,Thirty US dollars + per month, per user, can get a bit pricey for the mid-size business. I am not sure what their enterprise business pricing is, however, I imagine the ROI is well worth it as many corporations I have worked for use Workfront for both project management as well as timesheet tracking.,,The Workfront platform ranks high on the scale of collaboration, both internal as well as external. This platform was deigned with collaboration at its very core. With multiple teams spread across not only the United States but Globally, Workfront enables seamless collaboration, communication and the ability to complete cascading assignments.,I know that our company uses Workfront for timesheet tracking, however, I am not part of said team. The layout and user interface for timesheet tracking is just as intuitive as the project management interface.,Bloomberg Loves WorkfrontWe currently have 2 instances at Bloomberg: Marketing and Media. I represent Marketing. We predominantly on-boarded Workfront for our internal creative studio, but we are working to move the rest of Marketing on when the budget allows. It would effectively double our license count so its a bit cost prohibitive at this early stage in our Workfront relationship (we launched in July 2017).,Reporting is amazingly flexible and robust The administration is easy, and if I can't figure it out for my users, the Help team can and does it quickly. It has given us a transparency to all levels of work that was previously unheard of,I'd like a better organization of reports and dashboards. We have way too many reports right now, which is our own issue, but... finding the right one is a challenge. I'd like to better understand the new Homepage, but I'm hoping its much more customizable,10,Still too early for us to measure.,AprimoWorkfront is the best project management system on the marketManage digital work processes Review and approve digital work,I like the intuitiveness and ease of use with the system. It's easy to train new team members and show them around the system. It makes my job easier on a daily basis for sure. Ability to customize reports and dashboards Ability to set dashboards to be emailed out at regular intervals to team,I don't like that when there is something broken or not working in the system, it takes longer than I feel it should to get fixed. Reports are sometimes hard to build because the system is so large.,10,It's had nothing but positive impact on my team and organization. I cannot place a dollar sign on the ROI it's had for us.Workfront Leaps AheadCentralize projects in one solution,Ability to decide what kind and how many notifications to receive. Being able to create a multitude of reports (e.g. intake, tasks, how many requests and by who). Online training (Ascent) and resources to answer most questions. Local communities (go Mid-Atlantic user group!) which offer an opportunity to collaborate with other system admins, workers and users. Support has been very good. If we don't get a good resolution via email, we can either Skype or have a conversation. Usually resolve issues within 48 hours. IF it needs to be escalated, our customer rep is always on it. LEAP!,Would be helpful to be able to respond to an email from someone, generated in Workfront, and have it captured on the project. See all updates regardless of where they are (e.g. project, task, proof) show up in the update feed.,10,We save time by streamlining the intake process. Tasks are not lost, so there is less delay in production. All activity, documents, comments are in one spot, saving time searching for that backup information.,Workamajig,We are just six months from our launch. We are looking into all collaboration opportunities and believe they are available in Workfront.,The implementation team was very good helping our in-house team with the three month process. It was very comforting not to be flung into launching Workfront alone.Workfront roars!Centralize projects in one solution Review and approve digital work,Workfront provides a transparency for us that was lacking. All team members used to work in silos. Now we can all see what each is doing and we know what the workload is for the team. Workfront proofing has changed things for us - we no longer have to search through emails for feedback, nor is there any question as to what the reviewer wants changed.,We wanted better proofing capabilities - the ability to proof several documents at once, automated workflow approvals. That is here!,10,Workfront has had a positive impact on our productivity. We are able to complete almost twice as many projects as we could prior to the implementation of Workfront.,Email chains are a things of the past. Entire conversations are captured within each project. Much less is missed - we are able to ask for all information up front for any project.
Workfront

Workfront Reviews

Workfront
Filter 442 vetted Workfront reviews and ratings
Brian Knox profile photo
March 29, 2018

Workfront Review: "Excellent Team Collaboration Platform"

• Team Collaboration: Workfront provides a cross-platform unified landing where teams can work together towards the completion of large projects
  • Communication: Workfront provides multiple team communication tools including email integration.
  • Ease of Use: The Workfront platform, although rich in features, is very easy to navigate and users will find its layout highly intuitive.
  • Instant messaging and IM systems integration such as Skype would be an excellent addition.
  • Browser plugins to streamline research tasks.
  • Multi systems alerts for "All Hands on Deck" type situations regarding project management.
I work on a team where each of us is separated individually from the United States. Workfront enables us to collectively collaborate on a common project setting individual goals. Project managers can invite users, send out updates and set goals to be marked as complete by individual users. Definitely an AAA+ option for global team project collaborations. Smaller projects with fewer working participants would most likely not benefit from the ROI for this product, however, if these smaller tasks are building to a larger project or your teams have multiple small projects running simultaneously then Workfront is for you as well.
Read Brian Knox's full review
Brian Mauger profile photo
May 02, 2018

User Review: "Bloomberg Loves Workfront"

• Reporting is amazingly flexible and robust
  • The administration is easy, and if I can't figure it out for my users, the Help team can and does it quickly.
  • It has given us a transparency to all levels of work that was previously unheard of
  • I'd like a better organization of reports and dashboards. We have way too many reports right now, which is our own issue, but... finding the right one is a challenge.
  • I'd like to better understand the new Homepage, but I'm hoping its much more customizable
I think there is a stigma that you cannot force a process on creativity. But the reality is it can enable it. I'd like to know we have a partner in Workfront that is not purely tool based, but help us prove the value proposed to users and stakeholders... help us convince them that following basic procedures is valuable to them and the bigger picture.
Read Brian Mauger's full review
Cory Tilson profile photo
May 01, 2018

Review: "Workfront is the best project management system on the market"

• I like the intuitiveness and ease of use with the system. It's easy to train new team members and show them around the system. It makes my job easier on a daily basis for sure.
  • Ability to customize reports and dashboards
  • Ability to set dashboards to be emailed out at regular intervals to team
  • I don't like that when there is something broken or not working in the system, it takes longer than I feel it should to get fixed.
  • Reports are sometimes hard to build because the system is so large.
We get a system that keeps everyone organized and up to date on the hundreds of projects we have in progress on a daily basis. That's what Workfront is best suited for.

I honestly cannot think of any scenarios where it's less appropriate in my company and organization. It fits our needs perfectly.
Read Cory Tilson's full review
Karen Adams profile photo
May 01, 2018

User Review: "Workfront Leaps Ahead"

• Ability to decide what kind and how many notifications to receive.
  • Being able to create a multitude of reports (e.g. intake, tasks, how many requests and by who).
  • Online training (Ascent) and resources to answer most questions.
  • Local communities (go Mid-Atlantic user group!) which offer an opportunity to collaborate with other system admins, workers and users.
  • Support has been very good. If we don't get a good resolution via email, we can either Skype or have a conversation. Usually resolve issues within 48 hours. IF it needs to be escalated, our customer rep is always on it.
  • LEAP!
  • Would be helpful to be able to respond to an email from someone, generated in Workfront, and have it captured on the project.
  • See all updates regardless of where they are (e.g. project, task, proof) show up in the update feed.
We are in in-house MarCom group (Creative, Video, Web, Comms, Advertising, Image Center). Workfront has helped streamline our project intake by making it manageable.
Read Karen Adams's full review
Keri Andrews profile photo
May 01, 2018

User Review: "Workfront roars!"

• Workfront provides a transparency for us that was lacking. All team members used to work in silos. Now we can all see what each is doing and we know what the workload is for the team.
  • Workfront proofing has changed things for us - we no longer have to search through emails for feedback, nor is there any question as to what the reviewer wants changed.
  • We wanted better proofing capabilities - the ability to proof several documents at once, automated workflow approvals. That is here!
Workfront is well-suited to just about any project. It's customizable for all departments and offers numerous integration with software you may already be using.
Read Keri Andrews's full review
Monique Evans profile photo
May 01, 2018

User Review: "Workfront really works"

WorkFront is slowing taking over all of the teams within the company. It started with just the marketing teams and slowly migrating to many other facets. As we add more people into the same system, we are able to get more visibility to what's coming as well as a better understanding of the company as a whole. Many teams are silo'd and this program breaks those barriers.
  • WorkFront has a great support staff that is always there to be a sounding board or provide best practices.
  • Workfront is great with managing projects and creating robust reports. We are able to track 4k+ projects a year with the system and not spend hours a week making reports. You set it and forget it. They can even be scheduled to email out to those who need them.
  • Workfront manages all of the tasks necessary to complete a project and can house the approvals and back and forth conversations. With one link you can see the entire life of the project.
  • The calendar feature is very difficult to create and understand. It may work better for some but I haven't been able to figure that out
  • WorkFront is so robust that you can dive too deep to fast and end up "breaking" the system for others. Be sure to limit access levels BEFORE you add people to the system.
  • Document approvals (without the ProofHQ add-on) are sometimes difficult to mange
Workfront is great at taking all the crazy information that you get from multiple sources and putting it into one digestable form. However you need to have a strong understanding of your team and workflows before you being implementation. If not you will end up making a tool that no one wants to use or understands.
Read Monique Evans's full review
Kathy Rhoads, PMP profile photo
May 01, 2018

User Review: "A quick look at Workfront"

• Tracking project baselines.
  • Project and executive level reporting including dashboards.
  • Providing a centralized 1 version of the truth for projects and portfolios.
  • Resource management and forecasting are areas that are currently being improved. I look forward to working with the newer versions.
Workfront is well suited to an organization that needs a Project and Portfolio Office where data sharing and executive level communication is key. As an organization, you need to have a vision of where you want to go . . . Workfront has many options that can support a variety of approaches.
Read Kathy Rhoads, PMP's full review
Elissa Lazor profile photo
May 01, 2018

Review: "New Workfront Implementation experience"

• Ability to create waterfall processes
  • Easy to use reporting and dashboards
  • Ability to customize and create user-friendly dashboards per user/group
  • Transfer dashboards to PowerPoint
  • Outbound communication with Slack
  • Export tasks to Outlook calendar
Read Elissa Lazor's full review
Caitlin Wilson profile photo

"Workfront Review"

Many departments utilize Workfront at Prudential, but not the entire enterprise. It addresses the problems of tracking and reporting out on work being done within our Communications team.
  • It plans for the future and provides insight into projects that are completed regularly.
  • It keeps daily tasks in front of the users.
  • It allows for document upload and approvals.
  • Custom forms should be more easily accessible and on the front of the project visibility
  • PTO calendar
Well suited for larger teams in multiple locations.
Read Caitlin Wilson's full review
Michael Gonzales profile photo
May 02, 2018

Review: "Workfront is an awesome tool that the entire company can use"

• tracking work flow
  • keeps all work in one location
  • time management
  • notifications
  • needs improvement with integration
  • roll back sandbox data
I think that Workfront is beneficial for projects. I don't think that it would serve as a good help desk tool.
Read Michael Gonzales's full review
Bill Dunk, PMP profile photo
May 02, 2018

User Review: "Workfront Work Managenent"

• Manage Project workflow
  • Does task approvals
  • provides a single view of all projects
  • Reporting
  • Would like to see the ability to move test results from the Sandbox to Production
It does a great job of providing a view of all project info in a single place.
Read Bill Dunk, PMP's full review
Eileen M. Womelsdorf profile photo
May 01, 2018

User Review: "Workfront is a Game Changer!"

• Organizes documents, comments and approvals all in one place!
  • Cut back on the clicks.
Workfront is a great tool to organize and track approvals on projects.
Read Eileen M. Womelsdorf's full review
Nicole Tortorella profile photo
May 01, 2018

Workfront Review: "Overall Super Satisfied"

• Project management function
  • Gantt charts
  • Too many ways to do the same thing
[It] needs to be more streamlined.
Read Nicole Tortorella's full review
Elizabeth T. Johnson profile photo
May 01, 2018

Review: "Workfront is amazing---couldn't live without it!!!"

We implemented Workfront across our Marketing & Communications department and were solving for a lack of a project management tool. We are also planning on potentially rolling out their collaboration capabilities across our healthcare organization from a requestor standpoint. Workfront has been great so far and they continue to implement new features and revisit and improve existing ones.
  • Corrals all the work in a central place.
  • Update feeds allow for a real time communication tool, keeping you apprised of the most current project updates.
  • Their support team is fantastic!
  • I was receiving too many email notifications but they realized that this was a common issue and were quick to resolve it.
Workfront works well for our healthcare system marketing & communications department.
Read Elizabeth T. Johnson's full review
May 01, 2018

User Review: "Workfront gives us the data we need"

• Digital proofing
  • Reporting and Dashboards
  • Ability to standardize project intake and project plan templates
  • SO many features, it can be overwhelming to train users
We are the in-house creative services team, so Workfront's approval workflows and digital proofing tool were incredibly appealing.

In the beginning, it's a little overwhelming... so user adoption is tough.
May 01, 2018

User Review: "Workfront is amazing -- a must have!"

• Allows for a high level of customization. This lets me make Workfront what I need it to be for my company.
  • Clean and easy to use interface. Obvious...
  • Highly customizable notification system and resource management tools. I can get all the notifications that I need, when I need them, where I need them.
  • Integrated proofing tool with automated review and approval workflows. Revolutionizes how we handle proofing and approvals.
  • Customer support could be stronger. Had an issue and the rep was very kind and respectful, but I ultimately had to find the solution to my problem myself. I think that this is getting better, however.
In the creative realm, it is extremely well-suited. I can't really speak to other departments or teams, but based on the level of customization, I have no doubt that Workfront would be MORE THAN sufficient. The ability to scale the system up as our company scales is one of the best things for our organization.

"Workfront Review"

• Dependency management
  • Built-in reporting
  • Mobile application
  • Reflect large organisations and complex business processes
  • Performance
  • Reporting on historical values
Workfront might be too big for simple project management of unrelated projects with a low number of stakeholders.
May 01, 2018

Workfront Review: "Cool Project Management Tool"

• all of the data is real time
  • information and interactions are centralized
  • app is easy to use
  • hard to use text mode
  • poor API documentation
  • Product development
  • Software design and release
Jen Franz profile photo
September 11, 2017

User Review: "Workfront Really Works!"

• WF enabled us to provide a complete culture shift when tracking marketing and design projects. We now have a place that captures as many details as needed to get a project started and worked through. It's been a great way to know the number of projects we're working on and accountability on all parts to maintain a timeline that respects everyone's needs.
  • We pull reports that are able to show our board of directors the type of work we're doing and how we are doing it.
  • We are able to have transparency between departments to have an understanding of everyone's needs, strengths, and deliverables.
  • I'd like for us to be able to pull reports that are a bit more customized. For example, I want to pull a report that enables me to see what task went past due first to see where and how we can improve. That report currently exists but unfortunately, it pulls in every other task that is past due in the project...instead of me just being able to pinpoint where we start to lose time.
  • I'd like to be able to "pin" documents and Updates within a Portfolio for easy reference when looking at a project as a whole.
It is well suited for all types of project management. It is able to absorb and extract data in many forms.
Read Jen Franz's full review
John Rozeboom, CSM, PMP profile photo
September 08, 2017

"Small Company Workfront Review"

• We love the agile capabilities in Workfront. The tool does a great job of combining agile and traditional task management into a single tool.
  • Workfront Request Queues provide an easy way to manage and route requests ensuring that the right people see and act on requests.
  • Workfront reporting allows to automate project status reporting without having to write a separate status report. We enter project updates directly into Workfront and then use scheduled reports to deliver information to stakeholders.
  • We would like an option to create a Kanban style storyboard.
We use Workfront for a wide variety of project types. Everything from creative projects in marketing to application development. Workfront provides a broad set of functionality for project and task management, but each project and project manager can use as much of that functionality as they wish.
Read John Rozeboom, CSM, PMP's full review
Jim Sales profile photo
September 01, 2017

Review: "Workfront from an IT perspective, function and support."

• The primary strength of Workfront is the feature that most IT professionals dread and that is its ability to do all things related to process and projects. The usual jack of all trades approach is often one of master of none but in the case of Workfront, given some time for customization to make the tool your own with the help of the Workfront team, those requirements for an all-encompassing application achieve the goal well. Not just functional but more concretely in providing real assistance in getting through workflows and processes with minimal effort.
  • Multiple APIs allow need integration into the legacy systems and peripheral packages that all companies use for Microsoft products to smaller more niche applications. A very helpful attribute of the application.
  • As with many service industries, time reporting is a huge resource drain when the tool for doing so is slow, complex or limited in scope. Workfront allows for access to all project data from within time management as well as simplified approval processes and review capabilities for managers of time and resources.
  • While it seems like a minor feature, integrated search throughout the application makes life and time management much simpler with the ability to select data points from drop downs drilling down into every aspect of the app. Reporting, likewise, is extremely adaptable to the needs of various business functions with easy customization and granular capabilities requiring little in the way of training or skillset.
  • In terms of what Workfront could do differently or improve, the poser of the search features is in their ability to gather any type of data within the application. Results can occasionally be dense and could use the ability of applying a second level of filtering. Adding in constraints of variables such as date or job could be very helpful in reducing results and saving time.
  • Constantly adding to the available APIs is helpful but perhaps focus groups to figure out some of the emerging application and technologies for which APIs should be added would perhaps be useful. Of course, this could already be taking place without my knowledge...
  • Certain features such as projects specific data might benefit from the ability to take them offline in small quantities .
Pros and cons shift inevitably based on what functions you perform. My own is that of support and as such my hammer and nail often revolves around issues and my ability to both deal with them in a time effective manner as well as automating what can be automated both on the front end in work flow as well as output in terms of process. The application functions well for the majority of level 1 and some level two issues surrounding almost all organizations but can be unwieldy when it comes to things like merging issues or creating global tickets. These are functions fairly unique to support applications but in that venue they are extremely important for both results and clarity.

Larger scale items which I do not see as part of this type of package would include integration with more technical tools such as network discovery or heartbeat ability while not necessarily a normal consideration in an Enterprise application of this nature, would make it extremely attractive to those who have to support its use over its lifespan.

On the upside and along these lines, Workfront can boast a large suite of APIs making the integration of packages outside of its borders such as legacy application from whom the org cannot disassociate easy and, with the help of Workfront personnel when needed, fairly straightforward. The management of resources and workflows is another of the strong suites of Workfront contributing to the smooth fulfillment of daily operations.
Read Jim Sales's full review
Renee Bulla profile photo
August 18, 2017

"Honest Workfront review from somone who uses it all day long and is in the trenches and on the workfront"

• Workfront contains al the necessary details and documents in one location for easy reference.
  • Workfront allows anyone within the company to review a project and know exactly what has happened through the work on the project and also the current status so anyone can pick up the project and work on it if need be.
  • The organization of types of billing is a great tool to be sure we charge appropriate rates for our time. Example: Wed hours are more expensive than studio/design work, so we are able to manage billing quicker and easier.
  • It would be nice if Workfront allowed a 'middle' category between a project and a task, so we can have subtitles to projects.
  • It would be great if Workfront could link to Outlook - our project orders come in through email, our project revisions come in through email, so we are always duplicating time in cutting and pasting each and every order or revision into Workfront system and then taking the update out of Workfront and pasting it in to an email, it would be great if that process could be streamlined.
  • Managing the end date for the project is difficult, the project status can't be in "complete-pending approval" if we want to push the finish date out further, so we have to adjust the status for the project, change the date and put the status of the project back to it's original status - sometimes we forget to do that after changing the date and the project goes into a place where the proper staff doesn't see it to manage it.
  • The rejection process is clunky. If the task is updated and then requires a rejection, it should carry forward the details from the update rather than requiring us to cut and paste the same information 2 times into both the update and the rejection.
Workfront is well-suited for our ad agency business because projects can be outlined and managed appropriately through the necessary process. I could see Workfront working well for any business that utilizes a project management system and needs to stay organized. A developer in construction projects, or an interior designer could make use of this system nicely. Or a property management company could use the system to keep track of tenants and work orders, or a condo association for each unit's work issues or repair requests.
Read Renee Bulla's full review
Katherine "Kat" Lyon, PMP profile photo
August 15, 2017

Review: "Workfront - Great Project Management System for Marketers and Creatives"

• Workfront is relatively easy to navigate with it's clean interface and tabs. With a few clicks, you can navigate to different projects or tasks or find data you need in a report.
  • As an administrator of Workfront, it nice to be able to restore deleted tasks, projects or issues within the system (within 30 days of deletion).
  • The flexibility of the reporting function in Workfront is a big benefit for the most part. By setting up custom filters, views and groupings, you can create reports to deliver the right data your looking for.
  • While it is nice that Workfront has ProofHQ as an added service, it would be nice if the proofing emails from ProofHQ also provided a link to the project within Workfront itself. For now, they do not and so while you can get to the proof, you can access to project to leave an update in the task, if you want.
  • In the My Work dashboard of Workfront, it would be nice if there was a way to prioritize the work by the planned completion date. At least for now, I haven't found a way to get it to prioritize it that way.
  • It would be nice if there was a global calendar that a team could view to see each other's PTO based on the information that they input in their Time-off Calendars in Workfront. We had to custom make a request queue to place approved PTO on a calendar to set something up like this. It wasn't too difficult, but it requires everyone on the team to input their time in Workfront two places: once in the request queue and again on the Time-off calendar.
Workfront is definitely well suited for a marketing or creative department. For our company, we implemented it for our creative, online experience and demand creation teams in the marketing department, which in turn meant that our requesters needed to learn the system as well. Workfront works well for our teams in that it offers a way to communicate easily amongst each other and facilitates the project lifecycle process.
Read Katherine "Kat" Lyon, PMP's full review
Jaylyn N Lee profile photo
August 11, 2017

Workfront Review: "Higher Education and Foundation Use Case"

• Communication. By utilizing the updates tab within Workfront, the entire project team is aware of the status. This cuts down on our email threads and allows me to see how things are going on a project from a supervisor perspective.
  • Flexible task management. We have templates to streamline processes, but every once in a while something doesn't fit neatly into those processes. With Workfront, you can easily add a new task without disrupting the entire project.
  • Reporting. We've been able to utilize the reporting feature to give a real time look at how the team is performing. Where we need to make adjustments to help keep things moving on time.
  • The resource planning tool is a little clunky to navigate and understand.
  • Would like to see more 'out of box' reports for dashboard suggestions.
  • Workfront is well suited for a traditional marketing teams.
  • It is less appropriate for very complex approval processes.
Read Jaylyn N Lee's full review
Kevin Tichy profile photo
August 11, 2017

Workfront Review: "Great for Project Management & Team Workload Allocations"

• Workfont has excellent reporting abilities we highly depend upon.
  • Workfront has a very organized layout easy migrate through
  • Workfront is perfect for overall workload management and task assignments.
  • Workfront limits the ability to change the field structure making each form become longer and longer with unnecessary information
  • Workfront does not offer the ability to hide fields that are deemed unnecessary for my organization
  • Workfront can become too complex and overbearing on workload management by entering in hours per task and so on. Instead offer hours involved per project overall.
Workfront is great for large companies who require assistance tracking employee workloads and overall projects in the pipeline. Because it has so many field options, it can become too complex for simple organizations. Instead there should be a small company feature, or the ability to hide fields/change names of fields that are pre-provided.
Read Kevin Tichy's full review

Task Management (251)
Resource Management (224)
6.6
Gantt Charts (201)
Scheduling (219)
Workflow Automation (224)
Team Collaboration (241)
Support for Agile Methodology (150)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (164)
Document Management (224)
Email integration (188)
Mobile Access (194)
Timesheet Tracking (186)
Change request and Case Management (168)
Budget and Expense Management (154)
Quotes/estimates (61)
6.1
Invoicing (53)
5.8
Project & financial reporting (136)
Integration with accounting software (44)
5.7

About Workfront

Workfront is a web-based project-management tool developed by Workfront, formerly AtTask, based in Utah. It was designed for both IT and marketing teams, but can be implemented for any kind of project. Workfront offers all the features standard to project management platforms. Editing and updating issues from the project view is styled to work somewhat similarly to a social networking site, bringing team members together in one central location. From the project view screen, issues, documents, and other elements of the project are placed along a tab bar so that they may be addressed with one click directly from the hub.

The platform's Capacity Planner allows a manager to move resources to where they are needed, and has some automation features (e.g. the Set Best Fit option, which attempts to allocate resources optimally within given constraints). Agile project management is supported with features like Gantt charts, an easily viewable and manipulable backlog, and storyboarding. Team members can be managed with the aid of quantitative metrics that show where work would be best allocated.

A free trial is available, after which Workfront comes in four pricing options. The lowest tier is Collaboration for small groups, followed by Work which adds mobile accessibility and time sheets, then Plan which adds additional analytic, planning, and reporting features. Finally, Enterprise Plus offers the highest configurability as well as support and data security.

Workfront Features

Professional Services Automation Features
Has featureQuotes/estimates
Has featureInvoicing
Has featureProject & financial reporting
Has featureIntegration with accounting software
Has featureReports & Dashboards - Build custom reports and dashboards to track, document, analyze, and share your progress
Has featureCalendars - Stay organized and on time with customizable, visual work calendars
Has featureNotifications - Keep everyone in the know of what's happening and what's still required
Has featureRecognition - Motivate team members with real-time feedback and endorsements
Has featureDigital Proofing - Keep work moving forward with proofing and reviews in one place
Has featureDigital Asset Management - Store, manage and distribute final files and completed digital assets in one central location
Has featureCustomization - Configure Workfront to suit your needs, processes, and environment

Workfront Screenshots

Workfront Integrations

Allocadia, Oracle Responsys, WebDAM, Widen Collective, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, MS SharePoint, SAP, Oracle PeopleSoft, Mediaocian, Clients & Profits, ExactTarget, MS Outlook, Other Custom Integrations Possible with RESTful APIs

Workfront Competitors