Insidesales.com Predictive Playbooks Reviewhttps://www.trustradius.com/sales-email-trackingInsideSales.com Predictive PlaybooksUnspecified6.71411012018-10-08T22:01:49.494Z
October 08, 2018
Insidesales.com Predictive Playbooks Review
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks
InsideSales is being used as a productivity driver within American Express currently within the account development departments. There was a need to automate the process and help streamline the day to day business of helping clients get the most out of their experience with American Express. It has addressed many needs in the short time I have had the privilege of using it. The main one of course was driving productivity with the click to dial option, as well as the cadence of the outreach from each client uploaded. The addition of the real-time ranking is a real productivity driver for people who are motivated by position. And of course being able to skip tasks, send emails, and set future appointments directly from InsideSales speeds up the process and allows your outreach to increase a great deal.
- InsideSales is excellent at setting the cadence for your daily tasks and appointments.
- The ability to load your clients' information the evening before so you can be ready when you come to work in the morning really speeds up the process of getting your day started.
- And the convenience in being able to set appointments and send an email for almost every instance is helpful in reporting quickly after each call.
- InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks should draw from CSP or any database holding a lead automatically so that each one does not have to be loaded manually and have to update contact information constantly.
- The InsideSales side window should have an option on where the user would like to have it positioned on the screen.
- Daily tasks should have more plays and options to load clients into so that there are many different opportunities to work throughout the day. Currently, we deal with only new leads until a successful play is executed. There should be more options to continue to work with in-progress clients and follow up with pipeline clients from successful plays.
- If there was a stronger option on how to follow charges of clients in real-time in InsideSales that would be excellent.
- Insidesales.com Predictive Playbooks has helped me to increase my growth conversation opportunities by 217%
The more clear an objective becomes the greater the outcome will be. The predictive insights are helpful to create clarity on what's next and help manage a large database.
Insidesales.com Predictive Playbooks gets a high grade because the proof is within my results. Increasing my daily productivity, as well as the ultimate client outcome is what drives my day. This program helps that objective. The browser extension needs to have options on where else it could be placed for easier screen viewing.
The areas where InsideSales is well suited is in the area of working with a client completely. Having the functionality to be able to follow up adequately in many fashions allows us to not drop the ball with a client. The real-time ranking creates an immediate motivator for the end user to focus on productivity and drive results. Insidesales.com Predictive Playbooks has covered the plain on how to thoroughly engage the client as well as the user on a daily basis. There should be more plays, but I am positive these are coming. The opportunities are truly limitless with this program.