Overall Satisfaction with InsideView
InsideView is used within our commercial sales and marketing department for customer insights, contact info, and lead creation through its integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365. The integration into Dynamics is flawless and a huge value added to our organization to help in lead creation/time management. It simply transitions all pertinent info of the lead into the CRM.
- InsideView's company search tool is fantastic. Within a few keystrokes, you gain access to company financials, org charts, size, recent news, etc. Any information you could want to find about a company is right at your fingertips.
- InsideView's integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is perfect. Its lead autofill function makes creating a lead much faster.
- InsideView's watchlist feature is fantastic for keeping up on recent news of companies you are interested in watching.
- Sometimes the contact information seems to be out of date or an incorrectly formatted email style.
- InsideView has helped our company gain pertinent info on new commercial customers and business intel on the market so that we can stay ahead of the competition.
I have not evaluated other products as I am not a decision-maker. InsideView is a great tool to have on your side!
InsideView is well suited for gaining insight on customers and competitors via general information such as size and organizational charts. It is less appropriate for company financials. There isn't access to actual financial statements and I find that the revenue is sometimes way off. Also, large European company data seems to be out of sync.