All around great product with exceptional customer service!
Meghan Butler | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2015

All around great product with exceptional customer service!

Software Version

Enterprise

Overall Satisfaction with InsightSquared

Our primary goal for using InsightSquared is to better understand and manage the pipeline of potential loans for our lending department. With over 600 reports that are simply not possible to create using native Salesforce analytics, I can analyze our organization data in all new ways. The reports available in InsightSquared provides insight into individual and overall portfolio performance and help us identify actionable areas for improvement.
  • The suite of reports offered are excellent! It allows us to analyze our lead and opportunity data in ways that are not possible with native Salesforce analytics functionality.
  • The user interface is aesthetically pleasing and easy to use. This is not a given for many applications and increases the likelihood of adoption.
  • InsightSquared has excellent customer service. With enterprise edition, we have a designated customer support person to answer any of our questions and ensure that we are happy with our overall implementation.
  • I'd love to see the user interface available in other languages, especially Spanish.
  • As an administrator, I would like to be able to make more customizations myself. I believe this is on their roadmap.
  • When I create a new user in Salesforce, I would like to be able to force InsightSquared to update and immediately enable the new user rather than wait for the normally scheduled update to appear in their system. Right now, it takes about a day for the new user to appear in InsightSquared.
InsightSquared is an excellent product, but without sufficient user adoption it can only do so much for your organization. We only recently implemented InsightSquared (in the past six months or so). We will need to see over time how it actually meets our reporting needs, affects our pipeline management activities, and improves our overall business decisions.
We are still working on our user adoption efforts. We currently have about 30 users for InsightSquared. All the users are within one business unit (our lending department). The product is currently available to our executive team, regional sales managers, and individual sales reps. In the future we may expand our use of InsightSquared to include another business unit (our fundraising team).
InsightSquared can currently connect with your Salesforce data (sales and marketing), QuickBooks, and Zendesk. We only have our Salesforce data integrated with InsightSquared, but the integration works seamlessly. As an administrator, I never have to worry about the reliability of the integration which gives me piece of mind. InsightSquared can be customized based on your Salesforce configuration (e.g., adding report filters based on custom fields) which makes the reports extremely powerful and relevant to our unique business needs.
As an administrator, I am able to configure individual user permissions so each person only sees the data that is relevant to them. For each report and dashboard, it is extremely quick and easy to share the data with another user or any other external party. The reports and dashboards can be sent on a one-time basis or on a schedule (e.g., daily, weekly).
InsightSquared is currently configured to analyze your Salesforce lead and opportunity data. If you are not using these standard objects to manage your sales pipeline, then their product would likely not be appropriate for your business. During the selection process, I recommend taking advantage of their free trial. With a free trial, you can begin the customization process and best determine whether their product will meet your needs.

InsightSquared Sales Analytics Feature Ratings