Overall Satisfaction with Insperity ExpensAble
This software is used across multiple companies across the organization. The goal of use is to have a single expense reporting software system. Usage spans all employees, and both the website and the app are part of our implementation and planning.
- Expensable provides tracking information so that you can see the progress of an expense report, from draft through to payment completion.
- Ability to take a picture of expense and upload via your phone, which gives you a head start on your expense report, and allows you to not accumulate/sort through a lot of paper.
- The website is not intuitive at all. It is confusing how to add additional expenses, how to invoke the hotel breakout product.
- The app defaults to today's date. This results in not noticing this, and the upload having an incorrect date, that needs to be changed. Cumbersome.
- The web app seems kind of clunky and should have more drag and drop features, additional menu structures, and easier ways to link to different expenses and functions.
- I don't believe this has a positive or negative impact based on the nature of the type of product.
No other products that I am aware of. I am a user/not a product owner or implementer.
With a web and app product, it is easy to implement across a large company. The system provides dropdowns (for the various types of expenses) that seem to be customer customizable. This probably provides a seamless interface to a company's internal accounting system. I think for companies that want to provide a really good and easy user experience, and considers that in their selection process, may not be good candidates for implementing this software.