Overall Satisfaction with Intacct
We currently use Intacct for about 10 different clients. Currently only the accounting department uses it for outsourced accounting. We use it for monthly write ups and also for full serviced accounting. We recently just starting using the projects feature in Intacct and that helped us land a new client. It offers a wide range of services all in one and automates many of the processes.
- AP - We no longer have clients hand writing checks and mailing them out.
- Financial statements - We can format the financials any way the client wants.
- AR - Great invoicing so we don't have to use another program just to track AR.
- Sometimes it is not as user friendly as other programs.
- Editing certain entries can sometimes be difficult by having to reverse and recreate.
Intacct is much better and offers a lot more than other programs I have used such as QuickBooks. QuickBooks is a good start for clients, but once they start to get a little bigger and require more services Intacct is the way to go. QuickBooks is often limited in what it can do.
If a client is very small and looking for the lowest price we might offer them QuickBooks because they will not have much going on. If the client is looking for a certain type of reporting I would definitely offer Intacct as the best option. For us it depends on how much the client is looking to spend on monthly accounting and what services they would like to use.