Updated December 23, 2015
SmartBooks Corp.Accounting, 11-50 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Intacct
Intacct is being used as an alternative to QuickBooks when we have clients that are larger in scale or who require more in depth reporting needs that QuickBooks cannot deliver. We generally only implement GL / AP / AR; however are looking to work with additional modules in the future.
- Reporting - The flexibility of the reporting is great, and allows you to use a number of dimensions that other systems do not allow
- Integration with outside tools is huge and adds flexibility when working with companies in different industries
- Inventory management - The inventory functionality does not allow for a lot of flexibility and seems to require a significant amount of manual processing
- Training on reporting - I would like to see training specially targeted to helping users create custom reporting
- Increased our ability to service clients that have greater needs than QuickBooks can handle.
- Allows employees to efficiently manage clients with significant reporting requirements giving them a system generated solution vs Excel.
Quickbooks is used on a number of our clients; however, when clients outgrow QB we move to Intacct. Intacct's flexibility with other tools was a key factor in our company choosing Intacct as the cloud based ERP solution we would offer. The ability to integrate easily with credit card processors, bill.com, inventory management tools, salesforce and others make it invaluable.
Sage Intacct Feature Ratings
Credit card processing
Cost of goods sold
Benefit plan administration
Direct deposit files
Salary revision and increment management
API for custom integration
Role-based user permissions
Single sign-on capability