Invision on the fly
October 31, 2021
Invision on the fly
Manager in Product ManagementFinancial Services Company, 201-500 employees
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with InVision
It is currently used in plenty of different ways, but the main focus it has within the product area is to provide support on how discoveries are performed and translated into actual flows and wireframes. That support comes from its different tools to diagram ideas on the fly, as well as it provides a set of multiple focused shapes that are a great match to draw wireframes and validate ideas
- Provides quick tools for wireframe drawing
- tools for flow mapping/drawing
- Easy connection with third party applications, via links or direct connections
- would be nice to have commands for quick access to shapes from the keyboard
- Quicker integrations with Notion and lucid chart to have a slick experience
- The auto organize option should have multiple frame selection, sometimes is not the arranged expected for the wireframe
- Easy access to the whole organization to data
- Its simplicity of use, doesn't require much training
- Quick validation of ideas on the fly without disrupting the flow of the process
- 70% improvement on time reduction for process
- 25% increase on e2e user conversion
- 17% increase on AOV
[InVision] provides the ability to iterate really quickly, in fact, it is so intuitive that can be applied on live wireframe designing, while the ideas are being scratched and stormed from the team in a single discovery session, as well as allowing and giving access to the whole organization to the final outcome
Do you think InVision delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with InVision's feature set?
Did InVision live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of InVision go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy InVision again?
When the main focus is to provide support on how discoveries are performed and translated into actual raw flows and wireframes, that is a great experience and really quick when needed to be performed on the fly and helps to validate ideas quite quickly. On the other hand, when it comes to final flows, based on its lack of shapes, I reckon other tools perform better