Overall Satisfaction with InVision Freehand
We use InVison Freehand for different exercises with our team and also other teams within our IT teams. Since this is freestyle we can use it to show how we envision the application or the website is going to look. We use it for brainstorming, Whiteboarding sessions, low-fi prototyping, and wireframing.
- I personally enjoy the ready to use templates for different UX processes.
- The new wireframing tool is soo awesome.
- I enjoy collaboration feature of InVision.
- May be having a rotation feature for elements would be nice.
- May be having a user testing feature.
- Improvements to the code inspector for dev. handoff.
Do you think Freehand by InVision delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Freehand by InVision's feature set?
Did Freehand by InVision live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Freehand by InVision go as expected?
Would you buy Freehand by InVision again?