Effective and instant communication tool
Shune Vickerie profile photo
September 28, 2018

Effective and instant communication tool

Overall Satisfaction with Jive

Jive is used within the whole organisation to communicate with colleagues in offices located within different countries and with colleagues within the office.
  • Sharing of information
  • Socialize the business processes and bring employees together
  • Rich activity streams
  • Customization of the Software
  • Does not allow for much customization
  • Mobile app is a kind of clunky and features are a little lack luster
  • The main homepage has a lot going on, I would like for it to be separated out better or easier to follow.
Cross unit collaboration. I can communicate faster because I don't have to log on to see the conversation; it is at my finger tips.
We use Jive to keep in touch and share mass updates/important information to the company. It's a good way to keep up to date on what's going on, read articles others share and get to know each other a little better.
We have integrated Jive with Office 365 to communicate across the nation with affiliate associations regarding data collection and project research. Its a great place for all associates to check in and see what's happening with our organisation.
It allows you to share and collaborate on documents and connect with more effectively with co-workers and stay tuned in what is going on within my organisation. It shares information that is easily compared to emailing something to everyone in my group. I can use see documents from other divisions that are helpful and would not be able to find on the company website.

Jive Feature Ratings