Jobber is More Job!
September 18, 2020
Jobber is More Job!
Manager in LegalNon-profit Organization Management Company, 1-10 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Jobber
We are using it to assign 'jobs' or tasks completed in the field. Whenever a client contacts us we are sending out someone from our team (no rule, mostly legal) and Jobber helps to follow the process from filing a request and preparing a quote to scheduling a task and sending out an invoice. It connects all the dots and makes the process smooth and trackable.
- Quotes look professional. Clients love them!
- Time sheets are neat and clean.
- Keeping track of clients' information accurately and precisely.
- Pricey. They should consider some more affordable options.
- Design. As we ramped up our visual identity we were looking for a more modern design.
- To include visible discounting options on quotes, for example.
- It definitely improved our business objectives.
- It helped us streamlined the field process and to look professional before clients.
- It saved us approximately 50% of our time on admin tasks.
(FieldEdge) Jobber has a much better mobile app that is intuitive and easily used. Also, the process flows better its natural progression, it is much simpler (the competition was adding and adding features) and serves all the needs with its simplicity, it is much neater in the sense of design and interface, it is very comprehensive tool.
There is hardly an app that covers it all while staying simple and wrapping up the process. From the filing of the request, everything goes smoothly following a natural progression. Reports are insightful, give you an instant overview and easy to understand. In addition, you can easily track any information from those on clients to expense tracking.
It is usable in multiple settings, but in my opinion preferably for small to medium-sized organizations. It covers the process as a whole and can be used in any segment (from creating a quote to client communication). The mobile app is very usable, intuitive, and especially useful for people working in the field.
Do you think Jobber delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jobber's feature set?
Did Jobber live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Jobber go as expected?
Would you buy Jobber again?
It is well suited for medium-sized organizations with a limited number of clients and processes that are not constantly interrupted. We are using it for the field jobs, but for those that are more back-and-forth and require a lot of iteration, I don't think fits well. It is meant for providing service -- deliver service -- done scenarios where workflow follows a stream.