Reviews (1-2 of 2)
We are using it to assign 'jobs' or tasks completed in the field. Whenever a client contacts us we are sending out someone from our team (no rule, mostly legal) and Jobber helps to follow the process from filing a request and preparing a quote to scheduling a task and sending out an invoice. It connects all the dots and makes the process smooth and trackable.
- Quotes look professional. Clients love them!
- Time sheets are neat and clean.
- Keeping track of clients' information accurately and precisely.
- Pricey. They should consider some more affordable options.
- Design. As we ramped up our visual identity we were looking for a more modern design.
- To include visible discounting options on quotes, for example.
It is well suited for medium-sized organizations with a limited number of clients and processes that are not constantly interrupted. We are using it for the field jobs, but for those that are more back-and-forth and require a lot of iteration, I don't think fits well. It is meant for providing service -- deliver service -- done scenarios where workflow follows a stream.
Read this authenticated review
There is hardly an app that covers it all while staying simple and wrapping up the process. From the filing of the request, everything goes smoothly following a natural progression. Reports are insightful, give you an instant overview and easy to understand. In addition, you can easily track any information from those on clients to expense tracking.
May 22, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Jobber has become an indispensable tool for our company. It makes route management and scheduling extremely simple. It gives our entire team a clear view of the work to be done...with views for the day, week, and month, so we can plan accordingly. The scheduling feature makes entering recurring jobs quick and simple. We also rely on the client email reminders as an important touch point for our clients.
- The recurring job feature was key to our decision in selecting Jobber. There's a lot of flexibility in how you schedule recurring work. I especially like that you can select the frequency (weekly, monthly) coupled with either a specific date or day of the week/month.
- Client email reminders help our clients know when we're coming and provide an important point of contact. Customizing the email was easy.
- Client overview. It's extremely helpful to be able to view a client's record and see the upcoming visits along with the completed work.
- While Jobber does have some integrations with third-party payment processors, the one thing we're missing is the ability for Jobber to trigger recurring payments with those providers. This would help us immensely.
Read this authenticated review
Lawn care, pest control, maid/cleaning service. I can see this being a valuable tool for any business that needs to schedule and route jobs. There isn't a project management tool, per se, so I wouldn't think it would be a good fit for an organization looking to manage projects or team collaboration. To be clear, we didn't expect Jobber to have that feature, so this is not a weakness or disappointment.
Jobber Scorecard Summary
What is Jobber?
Jobber is field service management software from the company of the same name in Edmonton, Alberta.
Categories: Field Service Management
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Jobber Technical Details